+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

mmario

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
Hi guys,

Has anyone of you passed the medical exams then the status changed from Passed to we don'nt need your medical exams ..
I passed my medical exams on September 2018 then 1 month ago the status changed from passed to we don't need them...

mmario

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
Hi,
I am new to the forum but awaiting ppr for 9 months now
My timelines AOR Aug 16th
ADR request-September 16th
IP2 - Nov 2018
No updates since then.
When called IRCC.. they say everything looks fine and file is being worked upon. In my last call they asked me yo if you dont hear anything check again in September.
Havent ordered GCMS notes yet.. Is it something I should order now?
Does ordering Gcms delay the PR application?
GCMS notes may help you t understand what's going on with your file.
Ordering GCMS file doesn't impact the outcome of your application. It doesn't delay it.

Rudra@5593

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Hello experts,

My AOR is October 4th in April found out through GCMC notes that my application has RR for my Canadian experience. They cut down my 40 points. I am confused to order GCMC notes again. Anybody suggest I have apply notes again or wait for 1 more month. As we hear that ordering GCMC notes delays the application. Please help

J003

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
Finally got PPR earlier today guys!

Timeline
Aug 2, 2018 - AOR
Aug29- Med Passed/Bio Request
Aug 30- Biometrics Done
Sep 27- IP1 - Eligibility Met/RPRF Request/File Transferred to Ottawa
**Crickets**
Absolutely nothing is done in these 7 months
Ordered GCMS Twice
Called more times than I can count
**More Crickets**
April 16- File Transferred to Sydney/IP2/Criminality Passed
May 7- Eligibility Passed. Remedial Request
May 13- Meds Done.
May 21- Meds Passed
May 24, 2019 - File Approved
May 27, 2019 - PPR Mail. Sydney
Congrats.

Reactions: Yelzamani

papan5069

Jun 13, 2018
New delhi
Category........
Today, Im really feeling to withdraw my application. It has been a long wait and still there is no clarity.

A small clarity would have been helpful but I dont know what these IRCC guys are upto. They are not even able to provide any tentative dates, nor they can send a reminder to case officer!!!

Pris

May 11, 2018
Today, Im really feeling to withdraw my application. It has been a long wait and still there is no clarity.

A small clarity would have been helpful but I dont know what these IRCC guys are upto. They are not even able to provide any tentative dates, nor they can send a reminder to case officer!!!
Why don't you just let it go and try to forget about it? Would be stupid to withdraw now after this long wait. Just try to keep yourself busy and focus on other things and soon, you will find the golden email waiting for you when you don't expect it

papan5069

Jun 13, 2018
New delhi
Category........
Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion and believe me till now I have been doing my work. But now the situation is getting worse. For example, I have kid who is to be re admitted to school in july. Cant understand whether to do here or my native place as after I move out they need to shift to our native place. My office is trying every other option to stop my leaving and trying to impose 3/4 months notice period. Its all about a small clarity.

Its about lose of huge amount and time. Getting little more confused day by day.

Zenith_Sahai

Star Member
May 21, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
27th August
Papan I am in the same Boat , my daughter is just 2 and we need to put her in Playschool but very confused as all take yearly fees , My husband is to join another office by 10th June and he is very worried shall he join or no , life has become hell there is no decision that can be taken with peace , I wish they just reject or approve but this week is the last week I will wait for , otherwise even if it comes we will not move to Canada

Reactions: papan5069

papan5069

Jun 13, 2018
New delhi
Category........
Papan I am in the same Boat , my daughter is just 2 and we need to put her in Playschool but very confused as all take yearly fees , My husband is to join another office by 10th June and he is very worried shall he join or no , life has become hell there is no decision that can be taken with peace , I wish they just reject or approve but this week is the last week I will wait for , otherwise even if it comes we will not move to Canada
Hi @Zenith_Sahai : I really understand the pain and I think we need to take a firm decision. But I think as a department, they should also at least keep th candidates informed about the current situation rather than just replying with a generic mail.

Shib

Aug 2, 2010
Dear Friends , Just got my PPR today. I almost lost all hopes but Re-med request made me hopeful again. And today I got it. Hopefully I get my visa stamped. I am too skeptical about life I guess, which prevents me from being too positive about anything. But I am happy that I have come this far after 5 years of repeated application and renewal. Do not lose hope no matter what. It gets very very tough and it crushes you to the point where you start doubting your own life choices , but if you are lucky ( yes I do think luck always plays a big role) you will get there.

On a different note , I am extremely sad about where my country India is heading. Future looks grim and painful. This is not the India I grew up , so much hate so much hate. I did not know my own countrymen , my own relatives were capable of so much hate. I do not belong to this country. India has let me down. Please do not lose hope friends , if your environment does not understand you then you change it. You owe no one nothing apart from your own parents and family. I do not know what future holds for me but I will keep enriching my soul in a better place. Thanks !

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion and believe me till now I have been doing my work. But now the situation is getting worse. For example, I have kid who is to be re admitted to school in july. Cant understand whether to do here or my native place as after I move out they need to shift to our native place. My office is trying every other option to stop my leaving and trying to impose 3/4 months notice period. Its all about a small clarity.

Its about lose of huge amount and time. Getting little more confused day by day.
Brother,
Even i was feeling like you until last week. My AOR is same as yours, you can see my signature. My life was almost hell, no update since biometric then IP1 on 26th Sep 2018. Then my 1st GCMS note came on Feb 5, 2019, after almost 03 months i have ordered. I found out i was RR for POF because i have a personal loan. Immediately i added that money, made a gift deed then submitted following day. After that long silence, no update at all...my wife and i were almost mad and we could not decide anything, we wanted a baby but that was also depend on this whether we try in our country or Canada. We lost all patience, everybody was asking about when i will go to Canada even my all office stuffs already knew that...it was like embarrasing. Then finally, last week i got an update all on a sudden and my file moved to IP. I am so happy that my BGC started but before that day i was almost crying. So please keep the faith and be calm. Your turn will come soon inshallah.

Reactions: djangoboy and JSKK

Tejpal.Singh

Sep 21, 2018
Dear Friends , Just got my PPR today. I almost lost all hopes but Re-med request made me hopeful again. And today I got it. Hopefully I get my visa stamped. I am too skeptical about life I guess, which prevents me from being too positive about anything. But I am happy that I have come this far after 5 years of repeated application and renewal. Do not lose hope no matter what. It gets very very tough and it crushes you to the point where you start doubting your own life choices , but if you are lucky ( yes I do think luck always plays a big role) you will get there.

On a different note , I am extremely sad about where my country India is heading. Future looks grim and painful. This is not the India I grew up , so much hate so much hate. I did not know my own countrymen , my own relatives were capable of so much hate. I do not belong to this country. India has let me down. Please do not lose hope friends , if your environment does not understand you then you change it. You owe no one nothing apart from your own parents and family. I do not know what future holds for me but I will keep enriching my soul in a better place. Thanks !
Well congrats...

I know what you want to say about India...... No fellow country men hates people of any religion...... India is not that bad that you are telling..... It's just politics.....common people do not discriminate.... Might be the part of India u belong may have this kind of environment that you told ... I am from Punjab and yes I am also leaving my beloved country.....

Good luck....

Reactions: GauravChopra4

Mobilmind

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018

Congratulations!!!
Hold your head up high, things will get better in India or for you in CANADA!!! :)

Reactions: djangoboy