+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Rik2019

Apr 20, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hi Guys,
Is there anyone who hasn’t got any request or extension on medical and is also not in any kind of RR situation?

There is no update on my application, so just wondering why is it taking so long and if there is any other August AOR applicant in the same boat. I’ve requested another set of GCMS notes. The last set didn’t mention anything of concern, just showed that the application is under security checks, while rest everything is passed.

ggeet

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
Hi Guys,
Is there anyone who hasn’t got any request or extension on medical and is also not in any kind of RR situation?

There is no update on my application, so just wondering why is it taking so long and if there is any other August AOR applicant in the same boat. I’ve requested another set of GCMS notes. The last set didn’t mention anything of concern, just showed that the application is under security checks, while rest everything is passed.
I am in the same situation. August 11 AOR, Medical expired May 23rd, 1st set of GCSM notes show RR on eligibility, ordered GCSM notes again in March and haven't received them.

Zenith_Sahai

Star Member
May 21, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
27th August
Aor August 2018 , Still no update , Gcms notes ordered on April 4th waiting till now , Medical expires 9th July & Hope already expired..

What to do????

Shib

Aug 2, 2010
Got my Re Med request on 8th May , Done my medical on 18th May. Waiting for further progress. What does the conventional wisdom say ? Does remed means PPR coming soon ?
Not wanna discuss politics but after the current election , I wanna get out of this shit hole so badly. No hope for change here.

Reactions: djangoboy

Tejpal.Singh

Sep 21, 2018
Got my Re Med request on 8th May , Done my medical on 18th May. Waiting for further progress. What does the conventional wisdom say ? Does remed means PPR coming soon ?
Not wanna discuss politics but after the current election , I wanna get out of this shit hole so badly. No hope for change here.
Yes......

Things are going to get worse after 3-4 years due to politics....p

Reactions: djangoboy and Shib

mainak.g

Star Member
Oct 13, 2016
Hi guys.

I'm an inland applicant under CEC. Where my my wife is a dependent who lives in India. My AOR is August 28th and still waiting. No movements on the application.

Has anyone contacted their local MP to speed up the process? If yes then I need to know how to book an appointment and what can I ask the secretary to book it? They sometimes ignore such issues. Appreciate in advance.

AnyaZv

May 23, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
August 30th. 2018
Hi Guys,

I am in the same situation too..my AOR is August 31th. I called CIC last week and they told me that they are required an additional background check and they are also checking my eligibility..hopefully our waiting will end soon!

Snow Trucker

Mar 18, 2017
Hi guys.

I'm an inland applicant under CEC. Where my my wife is a dependent who lives in India. My AOR is August 28th and still waiting. No movements on the application.

Has anyone contacted their local MP to speed up the process? If yes then I need to know how to book an appointment and what can I ask the secretary to book it? They sometimes ignore such issues. Appreciate in advance.
I went to local MP with my friend for his case (not for my case) and we had no appointment, it was walk in. The receptionist at the desk told us to contact us in 4-5 days

Reactions: mainak.g

Lavi1984

May 27, 2019
Hi,
I am new to the forum but awaiting ppr for 9 months now
My timelines AOR Aug 16th
ADR request-September 16th
IP2 - Nov 2018
No updates since then.
When called IRCC.. they say everything looks fine and file is being worked upon. In my last call they asked me yo if you dont hear anything check again in September.
Havent ordered GCMS notes yet.. Is it something I should order now?
Does ordering Gcms delay the PR application?

HB9

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
ON PNP Paper-Based Inland Application
2018 3rd Aug 2018
AOR 11 Sept 2018
MR Request - 8th May 2019
MR 25th May 2019