+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

mmario

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
Update: I can almost cry, called CIC and they said that a decision has been made and application is now approved. I might just have to wait for the PPR email. I don't want to celebrate yet till I actually get the PPR email!
Congrats.
From my analysis, whenever someone has passed the re-medical exam, PPR follows shortly

J003

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
Update: I can almost cry, called CIC and they said that a decision has been made and application is now approved. I might just have to wait for the PPR email. I don't want to celebrate yet till I actually get the PPR email!
You can cry with Joy...Happy for you mate..

Mobilmind

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
Congratulations!!!

May I ask under which Stream did you Apply back Then?

mmario

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
Hi there my timeline:

CEC INLAND
AOR: 3rd aug 2018
MED: Passed 23 Aug 2018
IP2: Background check started 22nd May 2019

But medical also changed to :You don't need a medical exam. We will let you know if anything is needed (changed on may 22nd 2019)

Why did they change my Medical to that status and how long will it take to clear the background check.

As based on my GCMS notes i updated the doc that was review required and 2-3 days later background check started and also my medical expires on july 28th 2019.

Please any idea or suggestions will be appreciated.
It has been a long journey so far.
Thank you guys in advance.
Hi Omi,

You medicals changed because either they will extend the expiration date of your medicals either they will ask you to do them again.
I fou are outside of Canada they will ask you to do them again.

How long will it take for them to ask you to do them again is something that I dont know.
The only hypothesis that I can make is that it depends on the case.

I hope this helps you.