+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

h3xx_r_d

Star Member
May 10, 2019
Mine is 19 August AOR, CPC Ottawa. Same status as yours. No progress made after the last update in November when eligibility and criminality got approved. Stuck at security checks :(
Did you get your application status through a phone enquiry or webform?

Rik2019

Apr 20, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Did you get your application status through a phone enquiry or webform?
I got this information from the GCMS notes that I ordered through my agency who applied for my application. So I’m not directly following up nor will I be able to track a ghost update.

witty27

Feb 12, 2019
I submitted my new COE with LOE but not through webform as the link for it was not opening.... I sent it through our portal where we report about any technical issue.... Hope it gets accepted and approved by them? How do you know that after submitting the document your file has been sent to local visa office?
I was informed by cic that my file has been transferred and that local visa office confirmed that they have my file last March.

Reactions: Harjot3187

DGS

Jan 28, 2019
Aug 7th AOR, no update till now. File in RR , did all I could. No update till now. File hasn’t been even touched.

expressca

Jun 22, 2018
Hey Fellas ,

Just received an email for re-medicals from CIC. Any idea how long does the medical centre take to submit the report to CIC.

AOR - 18th August.
Ask the medical center as it depends on them uploading the results on the portal. You may also send a copy of the medical examination receipt through CSE.

h3xx_r_d

Star Member
May 10, 2019
Hey Fellas ,

Just received an email for re-medicals from CIC. Any idea how long does the medical centre take to submit the report to CIC.

AOR - 18th August.
What was the expiration date for your previous medical exam? Do you have any dependants in your application?

Casatoor

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Mine is 19 August AOR, CPC Ottawa. Same status as yours. No progress made after the last update in November when eligibility and criminality got approved. Stuck at security checks :(
If you don't mind , do you have any idea why you are under security check ? travel history to many countries? "sensitive" countries?...