+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

aNewLife

Oct 18, 2018
Congrats to you and am glad you're at the end of it all. In regards to the remedical, I guess you can only do it if it is requested by the officer because sometimes they extend it. Send in your passport and get your COPR. If the Visa expires on the date your medical, then you need to arrive in Canada asap.
Oh I hope they just extend it! Last time the medicals took 3 months. Fingers crossed :) Gonna FedEx my photos in today! (I'm from a visa exempt country).

Reactions: Tinaaah

papan5069

Jun 13, 2018
New delhi
Category........
Hi
I really do not mean to discourage you dear. I apologize for that. Please stay positive, you might receive PPR before your deadline. Every case is unique.
hi, no no... i was kidding!! Lets hope that it happens. Also, my case in similar to yours . RR for POF, criminality and security not started as or March GCMS

iqueen

Star Member
Dec 8, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03/09/2018
Passport Req..
04-10-2019
LANDED..........
28-12-2019
reading through these replies made feel like am gonna be stuck forever without them noticing my file again
some AORs are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay earlier than mine and still stuck !!! oh Gosh !
I will wait for a miracle not a PPR for this to be over

Mobilmind

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
reading through these replies made feel like am gonna be stuck forever without them noticing my file again
some AORs are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay earlier than mine and still stuck !!! oh Gosh !
I will wait for a miracle not a PPR for this to be over
Stay calm and patient, evebody will get their turn... sooner or later.

iqueen

Star Member
Dec 8, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03/09/2018
Passport Req..
04-10-2019
LANDED..........
28-12-2019

anne69

Jun 6, 2018
Logged into my profile yesterday & realized that my profile now says “we are processing your background check” . . . Finally. I did not get an email notifying me, so it’s good to log in and check sometimes than wait for email. My Last update was last year

AOR is Aug 18th.

Fingers crossed. I hope it doesn’t take so much more time for final feedback

papan5069

Jun 13, 2018
New delhi
Category........
Hi, please don take this otherwise but if you have gone through the examples, I think theses procedures shall be kept for major and rarest of rare cases. For our case, we should not be filling any report or PF (Procedural Fairness). Even i'm waiting for 9 months and some are waiting for even more. We have to understand that they are doing their part and may be for some reasons they are running late but its ok.

This is my view, others may differ.

Apr 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2018
Logged into my profile yesterday & realized that my profile now says “we are processing your background check” . . . Finally. I did not get an email notifying me, so it’s good to log in and check sometimes than wait for email. My Last update was last year

AOR is Aug 18th.

Fingers crossed. I hope it doesn’t take so much more time for final feedback
my AOR is also 18th Aug, and my profile got updated with the same status last week. Hope this means, they will be able to give the PPR soon.