I just got my PPR! :D

Here is my timeline:
Aug 7 - AOR
Sept 10 - Medicals passed
Sept 11 - Biometrics collection letter
April 18 - Ghost update
April 23 - Biometrics completed
April 24 - PPR

Thank you so much @Tinaaah and others who have been super helpful along the way! :)

My medicals will expire on 2 July. Does anyone know if they will ask me to redo medicals? I saw some people here had to get their medicals redone for the CoPR when their previous medicals were close to expiry.

Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018

Here is my timeline:
Aug 7 - AOR
April 18 - Ghost update
April 24 - PPR

Thank you so much @Tinaaah and others who have been super helpful along the way! :)

My medicals will expire on 2 July. Does anyone know if they will ask me to redo medicals? I saw some people here had to get their medicals redone for the CoPR when their previous medicals were close to expiry.
Congrats to you and am glad you're at the end of it all. In regards to the remedical, I guess you can only do it if it is requested by the officer because sometimes they extend it. Send in your passport and get your COPR. If the Visa expires on the date your medical, then you need to arrive in Canada asap.

tottiren

Mar 21, 2018
Beijing
Category........
PNP

Here is my timeline:
Aug 7 - AOR
April 18 - Ghost update
April 24 - PPR

Where is your VO? Have you been under security screening?

Reactions: aNewLife

papan5069

Jun 13, 2018
New delhi
Category........

Here is my timeline:
Aug 7 - AOR
April 18 - Ghost update
April 24 - PPR

Congrats!! Can you pls let us know whether whether there was any RR in ur file??

papan5069

Jun 13, 2018
New delhi
Category........
Hang in there! It must be close now! :)

Sorry but what is RR? I wish there was an explanation of all the acronyms used here. I haven't received my GCMS notes yet so I don't have any details on my case other than what I can see on my CIC profile.
Hi, thanks buddy. Agent told that my file should be completed by 19th May. Fingers crossed.

I’m sorry i should have been more clear. RR means review required and you can get the info from GCMs notes only.

SonaCanada

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Hi, thanks buddy. Agent told that my file should be completed by 19th May. Fingers crossed.

I’m sorry i should have been more clear. RR means review required and you can get the info from GCMs notes only.
Me too received two dates such as March 18 and March 21, but nothing happened on that dates. Now it is April 25. But, please stay positive that's the key.