+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

naten

Feb 20, 2018
i recieved an email from ircc saying "We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision." and when i went to log into my account, i saw it said application updated but there was no new messages but it changed to we are reviewing additional documents provided. But i have not provided any additional documents. Nor was i asked. What does this mean?
Congrats!!!

Pris

May 11, 2018
I raised a CSE on Monday to enquire the status of my application. I have seen the success message on the portal after submitting the CSE webform online but did not receive any email from CIC stating that a query has been raised and will be answered within 3-5 business days (the generic response that they send after submitting the form). First, I thought that since monday is a holiday in some provinces I did not get any such email but I did not get any such email today as well. Should I raise another CSE or wait for a day or two ?
Yes same for me, I raised CSE 10 days ago and never received the confirmation email nor any response so far. I thought I entered the wrong email address

pandadreams11

Jan 31, 2019
india
Did you have a ghost update before the cse response? I’m trying to know what’s your approval date.
when i went to log into my account, i saw it said application updated but there was no new messages but it changed to we are reviewing additional documents provided. But i have not provided any additional documents. I dont know if this qualifies as a ghost udate?

Dannny

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
when i went to log into my account, i saw it said application updated but there was no new messages but it changed to we are reviewing additional documents provided. But i have not provided any additional documents. I dont know if this qualifies as a ghost udate?
It is likely that you will receive PPR on this week. What's your AOR?

Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018
Today my biometrics finally went from "need fingerprints" (since September) to "Completed"!

I'm guessing that's a good sign? :)

Eligibility is still under review though.

Am I close? I've seen some here say that the moment the biometrics finally pass (for those of us whose biometrics were stuck), it means it's close to PPR. Is that the case? :)
Yes it is a good sign! I got the same status and it changed to completed and few weeks later .I received PPR. Just be positive, you are almost done:)

Reactions: aNewLife