+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

nawaja

Apr 25, 2018
I don't think it is nonsense. I think they may have an idea about estimated completion dates. Actually, their estimations dates matched up with PPR showers dates.

Moreover, I also think August AORs will be expecting lots of good news this month especially ppl with biometrics. I mean we saw a case in which someone even with security screening who received PPR recently.

Just my observations.
An agent on the phone did inform me that my estimated completion date is July 14. my AOR is September 23rd everything is passed except for security screening.

MERCYANDGRACE5

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Power of Christ, I rejoice with you! Indeed that is the ultimate power. Congratulations!!!!!!
I received PPR today after 7.5 months. FSW-O. As I understood from GCMS - delay was because of load redistribution to another office.
No ADR, No Review. Simple straightforward case but took more time.
I hope this message gives hope to everyone waiting. Hang in there. All the best.

Archita

Jun 13, 2017
Hi I have been associated with this group since aug. I got my pr in Feb mid and I have my flights in May.....just winding up.... i am the main applicant and my husband is the dependent... Aug aor didn't need biometrics and we got our pr in Feb.... So now on April 4 my husband who is not the main applicant got an email from gc.ca regarding the validity of the the biometrics which says your enrolment has been done on 2nd April.and the same has been updated in cic account.... Moreover there is no updation for me. The application number on the email is wrong however uci and other details are correct. and it moreover states that it is regarding the temporary residence but when we already got our pr.why such emails are being sent. .. And what do we need to do in such cases. Kindly suggest . Have anybody else got such email recently after getting pr???

Enorm19

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Hi

Does anyone know how to pay the RPRF fees (without it being requested)?

My AOR is Aug 07, 2018

I want to be proactive (hopefully it works in my favor :))

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Hi I have been associated with this group since aug. I got my pr in Feb mid and I have my flights in May.....just winding up.... i am the main applicant and my husband is the dependent... Aug aor didn't need biometrics and we got our pr in Feb.... So now on April 4 my husband who is not the main applicant got an email from gc.ca regarding the validity of the the biometrics which says your enrolment has been done on 2nd April.and the same has been updated in cic account.... Moreover there is no updation for me. The application number on the email is wrong however uci and other details are correct. and it moreover states that it is regarding the temporary residence but when we already got our pr.why such emails are being sent. .. And what do we need to do in such cases. Kindly suggest . Have anybody else got such email recently after getting pr???
Hi Archita,

Most likely you have been mistakenly chosen as the recipient of an email which is not related to you. Please raise a CSE asking for clarification, mentioning the rationale and why it doesnt apply to you. You should be fine. CIC have the history of mixing things up in some cases, hope you will be fine.

Ravs85

Sep 25, 2018
Can anyone share their recent landing experience? The questions they were asked and the documents they were asked to produce? Things like that.

rolaesh

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Its PPR guys! Glory be to God. Like a dream!!!!

AOR 18th August
FSW U.S.A
RR Foreign work experience: Raise CSE with LOE, got a job reference from ex colleague. Since i did not submit any reference initially. My ex employer did not gave reference.

29th of march ADR for parent bio-data

8th of April: PPR!!!!

No ghost update, just donotreply mail, that prompt me to check my cic account and i saw request to submit passport.

Thank you all!! From my experience it just a matter of time. We are all going to get it.

Be positive!

alinee13484

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-08-2018
LANDED..........
23-07-2019
Its PPR guys! Glory be to God. Like a dream!!!!

AOR 18th August
FSW U.S.A
RR Foreign work experience: Raise CSE with LOE, got a job reference from ex colleague. Since i did not submit any reference initially. My ex employer did not gave reference.

29th of march ADR for parent bio-data

8th of April: PPR!!!!

No ghost update, just donotreply mail, that prompt me to check my cic account and i saw request to submit passport.

Thank you all!! From my experience it just a matter of time. We are all going to get it.

Be positive!
congratulations :)

did you find out about RR by ordering GCMS notes?

Yelzamani

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Do you guys know if IP2 (Background is being checked) happens only after Eligibility has been MET ?
IP2 or “We are processing your BG checks..” seems to indicate when criminality is started/passed.

It is not related to Eligibility and doesn’t really indicate any progress with Eligibility checks.

Some people have even gotten PPR while still in “IP1” (it changed to “IP2” later)

rushad10

Dec 10, 2018
Thank you guys all all your help and support thus far. Special mentions to @tobs and @Asiv adanac for their responses.

Aug 3 AOR CEC- inland. I found out through GCMS that I am in RR as the case analyst believed I was trying to claim points for all my work experience that i did not provide letters for/did not fall under NOC O,A,B. My primary NOC job seems to be correct and they have awarded me points for this. I saw through GCMS (printed end feb) that my file is in Edmonton and was last touched in Sep 2018. I understand that I can just wait for RR to clear up on its own, or raise CSE and provide explanation that I am not attempting to get points for my other jobs. I am wondering if I do proactively upload this letter, would my application be delayed further as they need to process and review this new document? As opposed to just waiting for them to review my file and clear the RR up without additional documentation?

Do let me know what you guys think.

Thank you!