AHcan

Mar 26, 2019
India
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
24/08/2018
Dear Friends,

Just woke up to PPR. AOR 28th August. I was under security screening since 8th Nov as per my CBSA notes.

Was trying to login to my account last night but was unable to. I guess they were updating it. When I checked my account 30 mins back, there was a ghost update as well.

I would like to thank all of you for the support, this forum kept me positive throughout these 7 months.

For those who have not received PPR yet, I wish you all the very best of luck.

Hope to meet you guys in Canada one day :)
Congrats

Reactions: fahadxuberi

papan5069

Jun 13, 2018
New delhi
Category........
Dear Friends,

Just woke up to PPR. AOR 28th August. I was under security screening since 8th Nov as per my CBSA notes.

Was trying to login to my account last night but was unable to. I guess they were updating it. When I checked my account 30 mins back, there was a ghost update as well.

I would like to thank all of you for the support, this forum kept me positive throughout these 7 months.

Fantastic!! Really happy for you and you gave all those a hope who are waiting or are in SS. Happy and great life ahead!!

ajwadkhayaz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2019
Hi All,
My Application is processing in wiinipeg Visa Office.

AOR-26th Jan 2019
MEP-8th March
CEC-Inland
BG status before MEP is NA
BG status after MEP is Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Till now BG is not changed but most if them it is changed to We are processing your background check and we will let you know if we need more information after MEP, i hard that Winnipeg is very slow? did any one had experienced the same? did any one had the same BG status as mine?
My AOR was on 17 July 2018. My background still shows the same message.

Came to know from GCMS that my file was untouched after early September and RR was required on POF. Have added my spouse to the profile and updated POF sufficient for both of us.

Reactions: gelaty

engrazafar

Star Member
Nov 14, 2018
I cannot believe the amount of people still awaiting PPR in July and August AOR. I am early September AOR. My application says they are still reviewing my eligibility and my background check is in progress. I passed the 6 month mark March 5th. Good luck everyone. I think the Ottawa office is in overload. I am interested to know how fast the BC offices are probably much faster.
same here. AOR 8th Sep and still waiting. btw did you order gcms notes?

Gambit07

Mar 15, 2019
Just got a mail for medical retest

Aor - 08 Aug
Medical - 29 Aug
Eligibility - met
Security - not started
Criminality - passed

Not sure if it means ppr is close or far away

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Just got a mail for medical retest

Aor - 08 Aug
Medical - 29 Aug
Eligibility - met
Security - not started
Criminality - passed

Not sure if it means ppr is close or far away
Yes medicals are checked again at final stage. That means all your processing is done and after remedicals you will get ppr within 15 days. Good luck!

Reactions: Gambit07

tottiren

Mar 21, 2018
Beijing
Category........
PNP
Dear Friends,

Any idea how come your SS is this quick? Many say it is 8 to 10 or 12 months.

alinee13484

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-08-2018
LANDED..........
23-07-2019
Dear Friends,

heartiest congratulations :)
seeing your post has given so much hope to all the SS profiles

Reactions: fahadxuberi

nadalfan

Jan 26, 2019
When do they request for a medical retest?
I heard that one has to travel within one year of giving the medical test.
August AORs are getting medical retests? Around 8-9 months from medical?

nadalfan

Jan 26, 2019
Dear Friends,

How many (business) days does one get after PPR to submit the passport and other documents to the local visa office?

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
When do they request for a medical retest?
I heard that one has to travel within one year of giving the medical test.
August AORs are getting medical retests? Around 8-9 months from medical?
After 8-9 months some people receive remedical request as most of the time from earlier medical has passed so they request another one. It also signifies your all other assessments are passed and officer is waiting for your re medical results after which ppr email will be triggered.

It totally depends on officer handling your application. Some officers don’t request for medicals again. In that case you have very short time to do landing process as your ppr validity is based on medical validity.

Another interesting thing is some people don’t get medical request again and their old medicals get extended by few months but this case is rare.

Good luck!