+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Hi there,

Is having your patience tested to the limit part of the IRCC screening process???

My timeline is as follows:

ITA - May 23, 2018
AOR - Aug 07, 2018
Med passed - June 27, 2018 (according to my GCMS notes on Nov 19, 2018)
Biometrics completed - Sep 18, 2018
IP2 date - not sure unfortunately (currently in IP2 though)

First CSE - Oct 19, 2018: "Application is with our office awaiting review"

As per the VO's comments on my GCMS notes (on Nov 19, 2018) I did not put the start date of my current employment on the Employment Record Letter (foolish and stupid I know :mad:...accidental nonetheless). I sent my amended Employment Record Letter on Nov 19, 2018...they confirmed receipt on Nov 26, 2018. (I have been with my current employer since Jan 2010...previous employer: Jan 2008 - Dec 2009...before that I was at University)

Second CSE - Feb 11, 2019 (my 6 months passed on Feb 7, 2019): "Application is in the queue for further review by an officer"

Third CSE - Mar 24, 2019: "Application is with our office and is currently in queue for review by an officer"

Ordered my second set of GCMS notes on Mar 12, 2019

No communication / movement on my online profile since Sep 11, 2018 - Biometrics request letter

No PPR yet...

I am a South African FSWO applicant

Do I have reason to worry?

Any advice / reassurance would be appreciated :)
My friend, patience is the best virtue that IRCC teaches you about . As you have already given the amended employment reference, there is nothing much you can do. There is no need to worry, though the wait has its own implications. I would suggest keep your calm and hang in there just a lil more, keep sending the CSE on regular intervals, you will be fine.

Reactions: JSKK and Enorm19

AHcan

Mar 26, 2019
India
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
24/08/2018
Dear All,

I am posting for the first time here even though I have been following this forum for a very long time.
Just got our PPR today at 1:35 PM India time. Please find below my details:

Main applicant plus 3 dependents. My wife and 2 kids along with me. We are FSW-PNP-O
Aug 10, 2018---AOR
Medicals passed--Aug 28, 2018
Absolutely no email updates after that. I noticed my profile go to IP2 sometime in early October. Since then nothing at all.
Sent several CSE's after Feb 10 on completing 6 months and got all generic replies. Was never able to speak to an agent. However, last Thursday spoke to an agent and learnt that my file had been sent to LVO New Delhi. Our primary office was in Ontario.
I sent New Delhi an email on Friday and got no reply. But today at 1:35 PM got the mail....My profile still shows IP2 status.

I hope it gives all of you some hope. I say this because reading a lot of messages here gave us hope all the time.
Mails like these help us to stay postitive.
Thank you.

Reactions: MERCYANDGRACE5

Fazalbmirza

Mar 28, 2019
Absolutely.
Try to get the status of Eligibility on file
Hey I spoke to a CSE today and she informed me they are still reviewing my eligibility. The reminder that the previous agent had sent has not been viewed by the officer yet. She just asked me to wait.. It's getting difficult to wait without any update. The last update was in Sept 18 stating I have passed my medical.

mainak.g

Star Member
Oct 13, 2016
7 plus months waiting for PR and 2 months of wait for bridging work permit. Such a long nap they are taking. No updates so far.

alinee13484

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-08-2018
LANDED..........
23-07-2019
I just hope when I log in I see application approved.
you get PPR email first and once you get COPR on your passport the profile status changes to Approved on CIC website

Apr 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2018
I called IRCC four days ago to check the status of my application and the agent said it is still in process and told me that she will send a reminder to the visa office. Two days later I received an email from the VO saying my application is in queue to be reviewed by an officer. I think the call center agent can send a reminder, but processing is all up to the VO.
Hi,

I am new to this forum, could you please tell how were you able to talk to the agent, when I dial in all I get is automated machines.

Thanks

btw my AOR was on 18 Aug 2018.

Apr 1, 2019
Dear all,

Do Aug AOR’s have to do any biometrics after receiving the ppr? My profile says no biometrics required but IRCC website says that everyone after Jan 19 has to do biometrics. Would certainly appreciate all the help. Thanks

marciocdb

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Dear all,

Do Aug AOR’s have to do any biometrics after receiving the ppr? My profile says no biometrics required but IRCC website says that everyone after Jan 19 has to do biometrics. Would certainly appreciate all the help. Thanks
That's just for applications entered after this date.

ba24123n

Star Member
Nov 9, 2018
Guys, my AOR is Aug 27, 2018 and the only update I received from CIC is that I passed my medical on Sep 21, 2018. I crossed the 6-month mark towards the end of Feb 2019 and came to know thru GCMS notes in mid-march 2019 that I did not attach the work experience letter of my current job. I did upload that immediately on that day (i,.e March 14, 2019) and did not receive any update afterwards.

I call the CIC agent today to see if there has been any progress but she mentioned that my eligibility status is "Not Met" (as per the initial one before I uploaded the work exp letter) and security not started. I am not really sure if there is any other way of speeding up the process. Will my application will ever be reviewed ? Will I ever get to see the golden email ? Is there anyone else in the same situation ? I am starting to lose hope now that my application will be put on hold for ever.