AOR Received.
24-08-2018
Med's Done....
21-09-2018
Passport Req..
25-04-2019
LANDED..........
11-06-2019
1. @Minh AOR 20 Aug 2018, Eligibility Met, Criminality in progress, Security Not started. Ottawa
2. @AHcan AOR 24th August 2018. No ADR request. Eligibility met, Criminality passed, security not started. VO - Ottawa
3. @Dannny AOR 30th August.
Eligibility Met, Criminality Passed, Security Not Started
File last touched: 12 October 2018. VO Sydney, NS PNP-I
RR: Civil Status
4. @neochanges1 AOR - August 25. Meds passed
Eligibility Met - > via GCMS
ADR: September 25 - was given a 30 days extension -> ADR changed to N/A Nov 25.
BGc not started yet
VO - Ottawa
Called CIC and was advised to call back on May 28 if haven't heard anything from them to remind officer.
5. @Fazalb AOR: 4th of August '18
Additional documents requested: 25th of August '18
Documents provided: 10th of October.
6. @ Munnalnd Application category: CEC
AOR: August 7, 2018
Medical passed: August 28, 2018 and since then in IP2
RCMP ADR request: August 28, 2018; uploaded on September 10, 2018
One GCMS notes (February 11): Eligibility - RR; Criminality - passed on January 24, 2019; Security - not started
7. @AV94 AOR 6th August 2018. Eligibility RR for POF, Criminality &Security not started. VO - Ottawa
8. @Mich4mich AOR 31st August 2018. Eligibility - Met, Criminality - Met, Security - Not Started, VO - Ottawa
9. @mobear13 aug 18, pnp ontario, security not started, criminality passed, medical passed, eligibility RR POF, nova scotia and now londonUK
10. @GauravChopra4 Aug 11, 2018. Eligibility- RR(not clear why), security - not started, BCG check - not started, Criminality - not started. FSW-O, VO - Ottawa
11. @marciocdb - AOR August 20th. Latest info by GCMS notes from Feb 25th. Eligibility RR (NOC change from ITA to AOR). Background and criminality - not started. Info sharing complete. Ottawa office.
12. @overnight - AOR Aug 20, 2018, Eligibility - RR (job duties), Criminality &Security not started. VO - Ottawa. Application last touched Sep 11, 2018.
13. @shinnoxwins - AOR Aug 28th. Eligibility - In Progress, Criminality and Security - Not Started. No updates in GCMS notes as well (ordered back in Jan 2019). Requested another set of notes in March and haven't received them yet. No updates from CIC Agent as well as he was reading from my online portal which does not have any other updated info. Visa Office - Montreal.
14-@hadi.ab9 - AOR Aug 7 - CEC inland (wife as a dependent) - Eligibility passed - Criminality passed - Medical Passed - Security not started. This was the last update i got on 8th feburary when i called them after i reached my deadline. They told me to contact them back in June if nothing changes on my profile. I dont know my visa office as i never ordered my notes.
15. @senthl - AOR Aug 23 - CEC Inland - Eligibility Recommend Passed, Criminality InProgress, Security NotStarted, VO - Edmonton
16. @Yelzamani AOR Aug 2 - FSWO. Eligibility Met, Criminality and Security Not started. VO Ottawa.

17. @Slick007 AOR 3rd Aug, Outland- Eligibility RR due to hours per week not mentioned for full time job in employment letter. VO - Ottawa. All other criteria looks good as per GCMS notes. FYI- Indian citizen applied from USA, as living in USA from last 9 yrs.
18. @shiyishi AOR 24th August 2018. No ADR request. Eligibility met, Criminality passed, security not started. VO - Ottawa

Reactions: AHcan
Oct 6, 2018
Hi, congrats!! At last your wait is over!!

Can you please let us know whether u got any update in between like IP2 or BGC started?? Is it straight PPR after medicals?
We had to submit biometrics (did that on 5 October), but then nothing afterward until the golden email, even though we checked the profile nearly every day.

Reactions: Mich4mich

MunnaInd

Mar 22, 2019
I called IRCC two days back to check the status of my application and I received this message today (on Sunday!) through email.

Good Day,

This email is in relation to your recent enquiry regarding your Permanent Residence application, made to the IRCC Call Center.

Your application is with our office and is currently in queue for review by an officer. You will be contacted further in due course.

Thank you for your continued patience.

X.X.

Case Processing Agent - Centralized Intake Office, Centralized Network
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada / Government of Canada

Inderjot Rasila

Jul 12, 2018
Please suggest - We are two people in the application and I raised a CSE three months back to update the address; however, address was updated only for me but not for the dependent (based on GCMS notes). I raised one more CSE two weeks back asking them to update the dependent address as well, but havent received any confirmation yet. I spoke to a agent two days back about the same issue and she said she cannot access dependent info and not much of help. What should I do?
Hi,

Ours is also same case the address was updated for Principal Applicant(my wife) and not me but agent told me it won't matter as all communication is done on PA address

MunnaInd

Mar 22, 2019
Anyone know if we call IRCC helps promote the application after 6 month period crossed or nothing like this?
I called IRCC four days ago to check the status of my application and the agent said it is still in process and told me that she will send a reminder to the visa office. Two days later I received an email from the VO saying my application is in queue to be reviewed by an officer. I think the call center agent can send a reminder, but processing is all up to the VO.

overnight

Jun 19, 2018
I called IRCC four days ago to check the status of my application and the agent said it is still in process and told me that she will send a reminder to the visa office. Two days later I received an email from the VO saying my application is in queue to be reviewed by an officer. I think the call center agent can send a reminder, but processing is all up to the VO.
I submitted request via online web form and the response i gif is similar to what you received. But if agent can offer something different i’m not sure.

Enorm19

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Hi there,

Is having your patience tested to the limit part of the IRCC screening process???

My timeline is as follows:

ITA - May 23, 2018
AOR - Aug 07, 2018
Med passed - June 27, 2018 (according to my GCMS notes on Nov 19, 2018)
Biometrics completed - Sep 18, 2018
IP2 date - not sure unfortunately (currently in IP2 though)

First CSE - Oct 19, 2018: "Application is with our office awaiting review"

As per the VO's comments on my GCMS notes (on Nov 19, 2018) I did not put the start date of my current employment on the Employment Record Letter (foolish and stupid I know :mad:...accidental nonetheless). I sent my amended Employment Record Letter on Nov 19, 2018...they confirmed receipt on Nov 26, 2018. (I have been with my current employer since Jan 2010...previous employer: Jan 2008 - Dec 2009...before that I was at University)

Second CSE - Feb 11, 2019 (my 6 months passed on Feb 7, 2019): "Application is in the queue for further review by an officer"

Third CSE - Mar 24, 2019: "Application is with our office and is currently in queue for review by an officer"

Ordered my second set of GCMS notes on Mar 12, 2019

No communication / movement on my online profile since Sep 11, 2018 - Biometrics request letter

No PPR yet...

I am a South African FSWO applicant

Do I have reason to worry?

Any advice / reassurance would be appreciated :)

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Hi there,

Is having your patience tested to the limit part of the IRCC screening process???

My timeline is as follows:

ITA - May 23, 2018
AOR - Aug 07, 2018
Med passed - June 27, 2018 (according to my GCMS notes on Nov 19, 2018)
Biometrics completed - Sep 18, 2018
IP2 date - not sure unfortunately (currently in IP2 though)

First CSE - Oct 19, 2018: "Application is with our office awaiting review"

As per the VO's comments on my GCMS notes (on Nov 19, 2018) I did not put the start date of my current employment on the Employment Record Letter (foolish and stupid I know :mad:...accidental nonetheless). I sent my amended Employment Record Letter on Nov 19, 2018...they confirmed receipt on Nov 26, 2018. (I have been with my current employer since Jan 2010...previous employer: Jan 2008 - Dec 2009...before that I was at University)

Second CSE - Feb 11, 2019 (my 6 months passed on Feb 7, 2019): "Application is in the queue for further review by an officer"

Third CSE - Mar 24, 2019: "Application is with our office and is currently in queue for review by an officer"

Ordered my second set of GCMS notes on Mar 12, 2019

No communication / movement on my online profile since Sep 11, 2018 - Biometrics request letter

No PPR yet...

I am a South African FSWO applicant

Do I have reason to worry?

Any advice / reassurance would be appreciated :)
All i can say is you have nothing to panic about. Hopefully, you will hear sooner than me :)

Apr 1, 2019
Dear All,

I am posting for the first time here even though I have been following this forum for a very long time.
Just got our PPR today at 1:35 PM India time. Please find below my details:

Main applicant plus 3 dependents. My wife and 2 kids along with me. We are FSW-PNP-O
Aug 10, 2018---AOR
Medicals passed--Aug 28, 2018
Absolutely no email updates after that. I noticed my profile go to IP2 sometime in early October. Since then nothing at all.
Sent several CSE's after Feb 10 on completing 6 months and got all generic replies. Was never able to speak to an agent. However, last Thursday spoke to an agent and learnt that my file had been sent to LVO New Delhi. Our primary office was in Ontario.
I sent New Delhi an email on Friday and got no reply. But today at 1:35 PM got the mail....My profile still shows IP2 status.

I hope it gives all of you some hope. I say this because reading a lot of messages here gave us hope all the time.

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Dear All,

I am posting for the first time here even though I have been following this forum for a very long time.
Just got our PPR today at 1:35 PM India time. Please find below my details:

Main applicant plus 3 dependents. My wife and 2 kids along with me. We are FSW-PNP-O
Aug 10, 2018---AOR
Medicals passed--Aug 28, 2018
Absolutely no email updates after that. I noticed my profile go to IP2 sometime in early October. Since then nothing at all.
Sent several CSE's after Feb 10 on completing 6 months and got all generic replies. Was never able to speak to an agent. However, last Thursday spoke to an agent and learnt that my file had been sent to LVO New Delhi. Our primary office was in Ontario.
I sent New Delhi an email on Friday and got no reply. But today at 1:35 PM got the mail....My profile still shows IP2 status.

I hope it gives all of you some hope. I say this because reading a lot of messages here gave us hope all the time.
Congratulations. All the best for the future.