mobear13

Jan 20, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
nova scotia...london uk since march 2019
AOR Received.
18-08-2018
Yesterday I got my GCMS notes , we are family of 5, PNP ontario, AOR august 18, primary office :Centrsliced intake office, secondary office :CPC ottawa
Updated by: 17/10/2018
Eligibility : review required
Criminality : passed
Medical: passed
Infor sharing : in progress
Security: not started

Review required :please review funds RE account activity amount A11.2 : medicals : all valid ready to finalise PNP triage

My questions:
1) our funds in the bank account is higher than needed from CIC and it didn't decrease at all since we applied , even with current change , how come they are review requiring that?
2) after almost 7 month security not started ?
3)info sharing , what is that?

4) what should be my next step?.

@tobs
@legalfalcon

mobear13

Jan 20, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
AOR Received.
18-08-2018
One more thing few weeks ago , through we form they told us that our visa office is Sydney nova scotia, now I had primary secondary and now third one??

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
As I live in Yangon, Myanmar, I submitted my passport to VFS here on 21 Feb 19. They have sent it to IRCC-Singapore for visa stamping and COPR. VFS on-line status has been that it's in process there since 25 Feb 19. When can I expect to get my passport back? What will my IRCC online status show after COPR is issued?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Yesterday I got my GCMS notes , we are family of 5, PNP ontario, AOR august 18, primary office :Centrsliced intake office, secondary office :CPC ottawa

Review required :please review funds RE account activity amount A11.2 : medicals : all valid ready to finalise PNP triage

My questions:
1) our funds in the bank account is higher than needed from CIC and it didn't decrease at all since we applied , even with current change , how come they are review requiring that?

@tobs
@legalfalcon
Send bankstatements from before the time you submitted the application (if at that time you submitted a 6 months statement) till now to show that the money has been kept intact.

mobear13

Jan 20, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
AOR Received.
18-08-2018
Send bankstatements from before the time you submitted the application (if at that time you submitted a 6 months statement) till now to show that the money has been kept intact.
Will do, thru Web form or something else?
Info sharing ? Security? Are they affected by review required ?
What is my VO now? Ottawa or Sydney,

Thx @tobs

ozoozo

Star Member
Oct 5, 2017

My questions:

@tobs
@legalfalcon
it is a trend now in CIO , your officer is DM01333 assigned to CB01126 all cases marked with the same and no movement at all even some sent new statement which is actually you donot need but still the silence is the dominant

mobear13

Jan 20, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
AOR Received.
18-08-2018
it is a trend now in CIO , your officer is DM01333 assigned to CB01126 all cases marked with the same and no movement at all even some sent new statement which is actually you donot need but still the silence is the dominant
So u r saying that my case in CIO, and that officer is just the same with others !!! Sending unneeded things and nothing change!!! What does this mean ?

bone0906

Aug 27, 2018
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
17-08-2018
Hello everyone, I received Additional document requests on Friday for pay slips for period of assessment.

Please can anyone clarify what they mean by period of assessment?

Tristan71

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Thank you. Fingers crossed and praying for all of us! A special soft corner for us 3rd Aug people!
Don't lose hope!
Hi, did you receive PPR after the Ghost Update? I got a Ghost Update on Friday. My AOR is August 1. Thanks in advance.

Arivirko

Oct 10, 2017

My questions:

@tobs
@legalfalcon
Hi,
Im in the same situation as urs.
Oinp nominee.
Aor august 03
Family of three
Last update in application was on 29 september.
Gcms notes say 'Please review funds RE account activity amount'
What does it mean actually.