+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Slick007

Star Member
Dec 28, 2018
I wonder how the agent came to the conclusion it was 8 hours per week.
Maybe provide another letter stating actual hours.
Yeah I am working with top 4 management consulting firm from last 9 years and I raised the request in our HR portal for the letter and I got the letter with my designations (got promoted 4 times), job duties and letter also states my annual package, full time, duration and address. Not sure what else I can provide..

MAK2018

Sep 17, 2018
All the August applicants who haven't received PPR so far, including myself, must be having a complex profile (as per IRCC)

The reason for delay cannot be work overload since IRCC is regularly issuing PPR to applicants of later months.

To ponder on this notion can somebody throw some light on Who exactly does the security checking for applications? Is it the Canadian agencies or agencies form your home country or both? and what do they do exactly?

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Any experts here, please let me know if I have to take any action based on the GCMS notes, which I have received today also do I need to view any other pages in the notes other than page 162 which has notes, please assist—

Text:
Case Analyst: ***Review Required**Lock In date – 2018-08-03_EXXXXXXXXX PA: “Candidate Name” – EE FSW Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.

RECOMMENDATION: Review Required MI3 SUMMARY NOTES: LOE FROM “Employer Name” Stated a Full time job, but the hours declared per week was only 8 hours. A11.2: Appears met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS – Review Required R76: Selection Criteria: FSW POINTS/Funds: Appears Met FSW Points total: 77 Ready to finalize RPRF: Complete

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITS) 441 CRS points minimum score for round : 440 CRS Score at application (APR): 441 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3+ year(s) of Foreign Work experience with “Company name” edoc# “XXXXXXXX” & “Employer name” edoc# “XXXXXXXX”

INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS) : No trace for all other present application
Please be informed that a letter only stating 'Full time' is not sufficient as per the definition/requirements for the documents. If your employer can not mention the hours on the letter, it needs to be backed up by some documents, like the Policy of working hours or a pay stub showing hours worked.

If you can't support it by these docs, Provide any other document related to the job with and LOE (letter of explanation) explaining the circumstances, they might clear the RR. Do it ASAP.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
@tobs Can you please help clarify this for me i received in the GCMS notes?

Text:
Case Analyst: ***Review Required**Lock In date – 2018-08-03_EXXXXXXXXX PA: “Candidate Name” – EE FSW Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.

RECOMMENDATION: Review Required MI3 SUMMARY NOTES: LOE FROM “Employer Name” Stated a Full time job, but the hours declared per week was only 8 hours. A11.2: Appears met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS – Review Required R76: Selection Criteria: FSW POINTS/Funds: Appears Met FSW Points total: 77 Ready to finalize RPRF: Complete

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITS) 441 CRS points minimum score for round : 440 CRS Score at application (APR): 441 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3+ year(s) of Foreign Work experience with “Company name” edoc# “XXXXXXXX” & “Employer name” edoc# “XXXXXXXX”

INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS) : No trace for all other present application
your employment letter/job duties letter is under review most likely because you stated 8hours per week instead of 8hours/day and 40 hours per week.
Send an updates job reference/duties letter.

2018expresso

Aug 21, 2018
Is a bank draft accepted as proof of funds upon landing? If so, is there a list of banks (any country) that are recognised? Thank you!

cheekylittleminx727

Star Member
Dec 2, 2018
Hello everyone. My first post here and just hoping to get some feedback from you all regarding my case.

Stream: FSW
AOR: August 31, 2018 | CIO: Ottawa, Canada
IP1: September 25, 2018
IP2: October 20, 2018

The last update which i received in my CIC account was back in Oct 18. I managed to get through to the CIC agents via phone a couple of times and was informed that the only pending was the security check and as of Jan 19, this has not even commenced.

As the 6 months processing period lapsed, I raised a query via the web form requesting for an update on the status of my application and got the following response as below:

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.
Your application was received via your account on August 31, 2018.
Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
You may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
The background verifications are currently in process.
The medical examination results on file are valid for you and your spouse.

From what I have seen on this forum, there are a number of cases here where the application has stalled as a result of security checks to be started. Any possible reason as to why this is the case ? Hoping to hear your thoughts and thank you all for your time. If any more information is needed from my side, do let me know as well.
I also contacted CIC before through the web form and I was told that my security hasn’t started. 2 weeks after I got PPR.

Reactions: Mich4mich

ajin108

Feb 15, 2019
Hi everyone! I have never posted here before, but have been viewing every single post here. After a long wait i received my ppr on Feb 20, 2019. Here is my time line.
AOR:- Aug 8, 2018
GCMS ordered:- January 31st
Called IRCC twice in February, was informed that security had not started till 11 th Feb.
PPR:- Feb 20, 2019
Passport submitted:- Feb 27
Passport Received:- March 7

Thank you everyone for all the suppprt and information. Hope everyone waiting for PPR will get it soon!.

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
Received my passport from NDVO today!

Thank you all forum members for supporting during my PPR journey! Wishing everyone a speedy PPR soon!

Reactions: gau55555

Mich4mich

Mar 6, 2019
Hi. Im trying to call CIC on
+16139444000 via Skype. But I'm unable to connect. Can someone please suggest an alternative number to call from India
Am using an app called Rebtel to contact them. You could try the same. And when you get through to them and in case the line hangs saying all agents are busy, keep trying repeatedly and you will eventually get through within 4-6 attempts.