App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
AOR Received.
16-08-2018
File Transfer...
14-09-2018
Hello ,
Kindly guide.
I just got the chance to connect with cic agent and she told me that everything so far has been completed; soon local visa office of my country will send me the mail to submit passport.

Did she mean the application is approved???
How long it would take to receive the mail as no update in my profile
Thanks
What's your AOR

Dannny

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Hey what message did you send them?

w
When did u raise it?

What have u specifically asked?
I've raised it on Friday. Have asked for the date by which I can expect my application to be finalized, I have also asked for the current statuses of eligibility, criminality and security. I've supported my letter with the fact that my application is not being handled since October.

expressca

Jun 22, 2018
Hello ,
Kindly guide.
I just got the chance to connect with cic agent and she told me that everything so far has been completed; soon local visa office of my country will send me the mail to submit passport.

Did she mean the application is approved???
How long it would take to receive the mail as no update in my profile
Thanks
Passport submission comes after an application is approved :)

rushad10

Dec 10, 2018
Hi guys! My AOR is August 3rd CEC-Inland and found out my app is currently in Edmonton. I also applied for a study permit extension August 28th...SP ext was transferred to local office in Edmonton for further review on December 11th. Been over 7 months now for PR and a little over 6 months for the study permit. I have ordered GCMS notes as of last week. All I know is that my BG check is in progress. According to CIC agents, eligibility is still being reviewed.

Although I am on implied status with my study permit, I am wondering why they havent provided a decision on that. Would you say it is because they are expecting to provide me with a PR answer first? I am patiently waiting for one or the other. Is it normal for CIC agents over the phone to not want to tell you if you are in RR or the status of your eligibility? I have contacted my MP again as well. Would you say most of us August applicants with eligibility not passed yet are in RR?

Thank you guys. And special thanks to @tobs for helping all of us.
Can anyone address these questions please? or if anyone is in a similar stage as well?

anirudy

Star Member
Aug 24, 2018
My notes finally arrived. Had ordered them on Feb 1 2019.

I was able to see the following on Page 2 and Page 156 -

Eligibility: Met
Security: Not started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
R10 - Pass

2 days back I got a Ghost update. Could that have been my security being passed?
Feeling super positive after reading all this. Hoping the PPR comes this week.

My AOR - 3rd Aug
FSW (O) - India

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018

R10 - Pass

2 days back I got a Ghost update. Could that have been my security being passed?

My AOR - 3rd Aug
FSW (O) - India
Hi, a very high probability that ur file is approved, do call up the client agent center and confirm. Btw is ur profile still showing ghost update? If not, any idea how long before it changed from ghost update?

snowball2018

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
Hi, a very high probability that ur file is approved, do call up the client agent center and confirm. Btw is ur profile still showing ghost update? If not, any idea how long before it changed from ghost update?
I'm happy for @anirudy since he/she has been waiting for so long and the good news is so close! I can't help feeling so doomed since there are no ghosts for me!

anirudy

Star Member
Aug 24, 2018
That sounds good. The profile isnt showing the ghost update anymore. The moment i clicked on it, it went back to submitted.
Will try calling. Have never got through to them.

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
I guess he's in Australia. Should remain there. I support anyone who has options to abandon this nonsense from IRCC and Canada.
Are you calling it a nonsense ? I disagree. They might not be very organized and transparent, but they are far from nonsense buddy. I will not dive into any discussion on this but that's my opinion.

Mo-Desire

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
AOR Received.
16-08-2018
File Transfer...
14-09-2018

R10 - Pass

My AOR - 3rd Aug
FSW (O) - India
Ghost update at this stage is an indication your file has been worked on probably approved. You may contact the call agent to give you an idea of what's going on.

Reactions: anirudy