+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

witty27

Feb 12, 2019
Hi help please. What number to call using hangouts? Thank you. I will give it a try, this is my first time calling.

Dannny

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
I have raised CSE and I've got this response today.

"We verified the information you provided regarding the delays in the processing of your application and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application."

Hope it changes something.

JSKK

Mar 12, 2017
Hey what message did you send them?

"We verified the information you provided regarding the delays in the processing of your application and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application."

w

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018

When did u raise it?

What have u specifically asked?

neochanges1

Aug 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila
What does background check entails if Eligibility is already passed? Correct me if I'm wrong but is BG check Criminality and Security checks?

Swordwater

Feb 20, 2018
Did I just read what you have written ? You withdrew your appl after making so much effort on getting the MPNP!! I hope you did consult someone before taking this step, cause it doesnt make much of sense to me, sorry to say that. Its a life decision that you take when you decide to immigrate permanently, shouldn't give up so easy. There are many on the forum who waited for more than 3 years to get there application completed.

But its your life and you must have thought through. All the best for the future.
I guess he's in Australia. Should remain there. I support anyone who has options to abandon this nonsense from IRCC and Canada.

Swordwater

Feb 20, 2018
Did I just read what you have written ? You withdrew your appl after making so much effort on getting the MPNP!! I hope you did consult someone before taking this step, cause it doesnt make much of sense to me, sorry to say that. Its a life decision that you take when you decide to immigrate permanently, shouldn't give up so easy. There are many on the forum who waited for more than 3 years to get there application completed.

But its your life and you must have thought through. All the best for the future.
I guess he's in Australia. Should remain there. I support anyone who has options to abandon this nonsense from IRCC and Canada.

rushad10

Dec 10, 2018
Hi guys! My AOR is August 3rd CEC-Inland and found out my app is currently in Edmonton. I also applied for a study permit extension August 28th...SP ext was transferred to local office in Edmonton for further review on December 11th. Been over 7 months now for PR and a little over 6 months for the study permit. I have ordered GCMS notes as of last week. All I know is that my BG check is in progress. According to CIC agents, eligibility is still being reviewed.

Although I am on implied status with my study permit, I am wondering why they havent provided a decision on that. Would you say it is because they are expecting to provide me with a PR answer first? I am patiently waiting for one or the other. Is it normal for CIC agents over the phone to not want to tell you if you are in RR or the status of your eligibility? I have contacted my MP again as well. Would you say most of us August applicants with eligibility not passed yet are in RR?

Thank you guys. And special thanks to @tobs for helping all of us.

neochanges1

Aug 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila
Hi guys! My AOR is August 3rd CEC-Inland and found out my app is currently in Edmonton. I also applied for a study permit extension August 28th...SP ext was transferred to local office in Edmonton for further review on December 11th. Been over 7 months now for PR and a little over 6 months for the study permit. I have ordered GCMS notes as of last week. All I know is that my BG check is in progress. According to CIC agents, eligibility is still being reviewed.

Although I am on implied status with my study permit, I am wondering why they havent provided a decision on that. Would you say it is because they are expecting to provide me with a PR answer first? I am patiently waiting for one or the other. Is it normal for CIC agents over the phone to not want to tell you if you are in RR or the status of your eligibility? I have contacted my MP again as well. Would you say most of us August applicants with eligibility not passed yet are in RR?

Thank you guys. And special thanks to @tobs for helping all of us.
Mine is backwards, eligibility is passed as per CIC agents but BG has not started yet. AOR - August 25th.

Reactions: rushad10

Sukhdeep88

Dec 10, 2018
Hello ,
Kindly guide.
I just got the chance to connect with cic agent and she told me that everything so far has been completed; soon local visa office of my country will send me the mail to submit passport.

Did she mean the application is approved???
How long it would take to receive the mail as no update in my profile
Thanks

Reactions: gau55555 and SumH12

Mo-Desire

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
AOR Received.
16-08-2018
File Transfer...
14-09-2018
Hello ,
Kindly guide.
I just got the chance to connect with cic agent and she told me that everything so far has been completed; soon local visa office of my country will send me the mail to submit passport.

Did she mean the application is approved???
How long it would take to receive the mail as no update in my profile
Thanks
That means your application has been approved