+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
We have seen a couple of system updates without PPR rain. We don't know what to believe anymore
Under these dark times of uncertainty, any small movement needs to be taken optimistically else we don't have a thing else to

SonaCanada

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Hello people,

I have been a silent spectator in this forum but i finally got my PR and wanted to share with you my timeline. To start with i had a very complicated case history:

1 PNP Rejection in 2015- Forgot to submit the blank pages of my passport copy
1 PR rejection in 2016- The officer was not convinced that i have the work experience as claimed.

I applied again Aug 2018.
AOR: 18th Aug
Additional docs request: 17th Dec( Income tax statements for the work experience claimed)
PR: 14th Feb (By the way, i did not get a ready for visa mail. I got an additional information request in my account and in that i found the PR letter)
Passport submitted: 18th Feb
Passport stamped and received: 1st March

I am a FSW-O applicant from India. For those who haven't received their PR, i wish you all the luck. Hang in there. If i got my PR even after so many rejections and complicated case history, you will too!! Good luck.
Thanks for sharing, really inspired

Reactions: sanghaviharshil

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Hello people,

I have been a silent spectator in this forum but i finally got my PR and wanted to share with you my timeline. To start with i had a very complicated case history:

1 PNP Rejection in 2015- Forgot to submit the blank pages of my passport copy
1 PR rejection in 2016- The officer was not convinced that i have the work experience as claimed.

I applied again Aug 2018.
AOR: 18th Aug
Additional docs request: 17th Dec( Income tax statements for the work experience claimed)
PR: 14th Feb (By the way, i did not get a ready for visa mail. I got an additional information request in my account and in that i found the PR letter)
Passport submitted: 18th Feb
Passport stamped and received: 1st March

I am a FSW-O applicant from India. For those who haven't received their PR, i wish you all the luck. Hang in there. If i got my PR even after so many rejections and complicated case history, you will too!! Good luck.

Well Done ! Fella u did it .

Reactions: sanghaviharshil

varinder92

Oct 11, 2018
Hi. I need help from all you guys. My aor is 28 aug cec inland. I recieved the gcms notes yesterday. I have review required A11.2 and R87. ANALYSTS NOTES: unable to confirm aranged employment. Pa does not current have a valid lmia or workpermit.appears minimun requirment and crs not met. , . And the end says min requirement not met . .They mentioned also that my police clearance from italy does not appear to contain the proper stamp. . When i submitted my file, my workpermit was expired and received the refusal for workpermit extension a week before my aor date. After that i applied for restoration and currently im on visitor visa. What should i do now? Please help

anirudy

Star Member
Aug 24, 2018
Just logged in today and saw a Ghost Update! Finally some movement after moving to "IP2" in November.
Fingers crossed this moves to PPR soon!

*Edit - Not sure when the update happened. I didnt log in over the weekend.

Last edited:
Reactions: gau55555 and Shikta

Rehan0517

Mar 3, 2019
Hello friends.

My AOR is dated 31 Aug 2018 with MEP on 24 Sep 2018.

CIC sent me an email notification and "Request Letter" via my Express Entry profile on 22 Feb 2019 requesting for additional documents (ADR), which I discovered only yesterday 3 Mar 2019.

Problem is, they gave me deadline for submission until 28 Feb 2019, failing of which the letter says - "If we do not receive the information/documents within 7 days (i.e. by 28 feb 2019), your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file, meaning your application could be refused as incomplete." :(:(

Clearly, I have missed the deadline. I want to know that if I submit now the requested additional docs (which I am going to in a couple of days), is there a way to still save my application from being rejected?

Please let me know any whatsoever way to fix this problem. Any help/advice/suggestion is most welcome and appreciated.

Thanks

Dannny

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Hello friends.

CIC sent me an email notification and "Request Letter" via my Express Entry profile on 22 Feb 2019 requesting for additional documents (ADR), which I discovered only yesterday 3 Mar 2019.

Problem is, they gave me deadline for submission until 28 Feb 2019, failing of which the letter says - "If we do not receive the information/documents within 7 days (i.e. by 28 feb 2019), your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file, meaning your application could be refused as incomplete." :(:(

Clearly, I have missed the deadline. I want to know that if I submit now the requested additional docs (which I am going to in a couple of days), is there a way to still save my application from being rejected?

Please let me know any whatsoever way to fix this problem. Any help/advice/suggestion is most welcome and appreciated.

Thanks
Raise CSE right now and explain that you haven't seen the request letter until today and submit your document asap.

Reactions: Archavin89

alinee13484

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-08-2018
LANDED..........
23-07-2019
Hello friends.

Thanks
submit them the ADR documents as soon as possible. also attach a LOE along with them explaining why you got delayed in submitting them.

bbnw61618

Feb 22, 2019
I luckily managed to connect with an agent using the IRCC hotline. She said that my file is in Ottawa and I should call them again around mid / end April, around the 20th if I don't hear from them until then. Anyone here with the same experience? How do they determine this new "deadline"?

Reactions: arthi saba

Verin

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
I luckily managed to connect with an agent using the IRCC hotline. She said that my file is in Ottawa and I should call them again around mid / end April, around the 20th if I don't hear from them until then. Anyone here with the same experience? How do they determine this new "deadline"?
Whats your aor? These are standard replies by agents. Dont pay much attention