+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Dannny

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Hi all,
Finally... it's here... PPR.

Received my "Ready for visa" mail today morning..
Thank you everyone for the constant support, guidance and helping me remain sane during this long wait of 184 days.
Congrats! Have you received any ghost updates before PPR?

JSKK

Mar 12, 2017
AOR - 18 Aug
Med - 08 Sept
After this no update. When I mailed Ottawa Visa Office they said that my application requires additional verification so it is currently under review, although in the GCMS notes, it is mentioned that there has been no activity on my application since 28th Sept.

To eliminate the confusion, I have ordered CBSA notes. Fingers Crossed.
I too have ordered notes, lets see what it brings.

Reactions: kushthapar1989

mobear13

Jan 20, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
nova scotia...london uk since march 2019
AOR Received.
18-08-2018
This shall mean that your eligibility is pending for final review. BG check not started. I will not say its RR till the time you get the GCMS or confirmed by a call agent.[/QUOTE
@gau55555 ,should i be worried? and if i am on RR, should i do something? thx

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
EE CEC Inland

AOR aug 7

I called them today, they told me this

MED-passed
Eligibility-passed
criminality-WIP
BG-not started

then told me to call back if no decision is made until 3rd June.

anyone here can tell me whats that about?
Chin up ! Mate in quite words agent tryin to be cheeky u'll get it before June it's just a matter of time .

Jun 16, 2016
Hello people,

I have been a silent spectator in this forum but i finally got my PR and wanted to share with you my timeline. To start with i had a very complicated case history:

1 PNP Rejection in 2015- Forgot to submit the blank pages of my passport copy
1 PR rejection in 2016- The officer was not convinced that i have the work experience as claimed.

I applied again Aug 2018.
AOR: 18th Aug
Additional docs request: 17th Dec( Income tax statements for the work experience claimed)
PR: 14th Feb (By the way, i did not get a ready for visa mail. I got an additional information request in my account and in that i found the PR letter)
Passport submitted: 18th Feb
Passport stamped and received: 1st March

I am a FSW-O applicant from India. For those who haven't received their PR, i wish you all the luck. Hang in there. If i got my PR even after so many rejections and complicated case history, you will too!! Good luck.

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Hi all,
Finally... it's here... PPR.

Received my "Ready for visa" mail today morning..
Thank you everyone for the constant support, guidance and helping me remain sane during this long wait of 184 days.
Congratulations Gokul. See, you were getting 'skeptical' without any reason. Good that you received it as expected.

Reactions: gokul.chandran

MAK2018

Sep 17, 2018
Hello people,

I have been a silent spectator in this forum but i finally got my PR and wanted to share with you my timeline. To start with i had a very complicated case history:

1 PR rejection in 2016- The officer was not convinced that i have the work experience as claimed.

Additional docs request: 17th Dec( Income tax statements for the work experience claimed)
PR: 14th Feb (By the way, i did not get a ready for visa mail. I got an additional information request in my account and in that i found the PR letter)

I am a FSW-O applicant from India. For those who haven't received their PR, i wish you all the luck. Hang in there. If i got my PR even after so many rejections and complicated case history, you will too!! Good luck.
Bravo !!! Your persistence and patience are commendable. Enjoyyyyyy

rolaesh

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Hello people,

Congratulations! Please in 2016, how many months your application took to be rejected? Were you given any adr or chance to explain? I am having similar issue, what advice can you give? Your case give me hope!

Hyme

Mar 1, 2019
My AOR is Aug 24th
Med is Sept 18th
Biometric Oct 2nd
IP2 is Nov 22nd
No PPR yet

I have crossed 6 months by almost a week now.

Somewhere around my biometrics I sent a mail via Webform to IRCC that I forgot to include my spouse's rejection of US visa about 10years ago. To which they replied it will be forward to the responsible office.

Now that I have past 6 months sent another mail via Webform and I got the following reply:

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry. "

My question is - What does this mean?

MERCYANDGRACE5

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Hello people,

Amen

Reactions: sanghaviharshil

expressca

Jun 22, 2018
My AOR is Aug 24th
Med is Sept 18th
Biometric Oct 2nd
IP2 is Nov 22nd
No PPR yet

Somewhere around my biometrics I sent a mail via Webform to IRCC that I forgot to include my spouse's rejection of US visa about 10years ago. To which they replied it will be forward to the responsible office.

Now that I have past 6 months sent another mail via Webform and I got the following reply:

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry. "

Just a generic response.

neochanges1

Aug 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila
My AOR is Aug 24th
Med is Sept 18th
Biometric Oct 2nd
IP2 is Nov 22nd
No PPR yet

Got the same reply, we have almost the same timeline but for mine, IP2 has not started yet. Have you tried to call in and ask when your eligibility passed?

Hyme

Mar 1, 2019
Got the same reply, we have almost the same timeline but for mine, IP2 has not started yet. Have you tried to call in and ask when your eligibility passed?
Am unable to call because tried to download hangout but was informed it isn't available in my country - Nigeria. Don't mind waiting though.

Reactions: Leesharh