14-09-2018
EE CEC Inland

AOR aug 7

I called them today, they told me this

MED-passed
Eligibility-passed
criminality-WIP
BG-not started

then told me to call back if no decision is made until 3rd June.

anyone here can tell me whats that about?
This is crazy. June?

MERCYANDGRACE5

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
EE CEC Inland

AOR aug 7

I called them today, they told me this

MED-passed
Eligibility-passed
criminality-WIP
BG-not started

then told me to call back if no decision is made until 3rd June.

anyone here can tell me whats that about?
Which vo is saying till June 3rd? Is it Ottawa or London?

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
The problem is with data entry and noc. I was access base on business manager . But I only becomes business manager In 2012. Since I have shorten my work experience from 2008 to 2012 to accommodate my master's .I was actually a relationship manager prior to the time. The error is this I only use title of business manager but my document shows I became manager in 2012. I use to be credit/financial analyst before then.

1112 financial / investment analyst. Really felt I should have chosen other financial professional though. I have not submitted any job functions and references too

Is it possible to change noc with loe now?

Thanks for your response
I have requested a NOC Change after I found out my eligibility is not met because of that....I have heard it depends on Visa officer - if they are kind they will accept the change in NOC post AOR otherwise not sure if they reject or send PFL....

Abdelilah

Apr 8, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/08/2018
Doc's Request.
07/11/2018
AOR Received.
19/08/2018
LANDED..........
17/02/2019
I am happy to say that by the grace of God I have received my PPR. You can find my timeline below.

I'd like to thank the forum members as checking the information here helped me cope with the wait. In particular, I'd like to thank @tobs @Abdelilah @hamgha and @BA2LAMAZ for being kind enough to answer my questions and share their knowledge.

FSW - O
AOR: 21st of August
IP1-IP2 and ghost updates: no idea as I applied through an agent
Called IRCC on February 12th (roughly) and was informed that Eligibility and Criminality had passed, while Security was in progress
PPR: February 22nd (one day after the 6 month mark!)

VO: Ottawa
I never applied for GCMS notes and called IRCC only once.

I pray that every single one of you feel the joy that I do today as soon as possible.
God bless
You are more than welcome, congratulations.

Reactions: samius

rolaesh

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
I have requested a NOC Change after I found out my eligibility is not met because of that....I have heard it depends on Visa officer - if they are kind they will accept the change in NOC post AOR otherwise not sure if they reject or send PFL....
Well, I am just waiting for the decision, I do not change noc because already I am over 6 months. Hoping and praying but really exhausted. The waiting is killing!

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Well, I am just waiting for the decision, I do not change noc because already I am over 6 months. Hoping and praying but really exhausted. The waiting is killing!
I do not think it matters how long your application has been in....
Maybe some seniors can advise if it is worth requesting a NOC change to get eligibility cleared....

kushthapar1989

Jan 29, 2019
But my status in system has never changed after medicals in September.
For background, its same right from 6th August- your app is in progress. We will send you a message when we start bg check.
Its really confusing.
AOR - 18 Aug
Med - 08 Sept
After this no update. When I mailed Ottawa Visa Office they said that my application requires additional verification so it is currently under review, although in the GCMS notes, it is mentioned that there has been no activity on my application since 28th Sept.

To eliminate the confusion, I have ordered CBSA notes. Fingers Crossed.

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Need help please understanding this webform respond.
PNP August 18 aor, med done already, finished 6 months on feb 18, on profile background check :we are processing ur background check...
Today I received webform with this answers :
  • The responsible office is currently reviewing if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
  • The background verifications are not in process yet.
Sydney Nova Scotia , ordered GCMS notes on feb first!! Not yet received

Can anyone explain this ?
This shall mean that your eligibility is pending for final review. BG check not started. I will not say its RR till the time you get the GCMS or confirmed by a call agent.

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Quick question guys, received my COPR however the destination city mentioned is different to where we actually wish to land/enter.
Is than a concern that needs to be corrected?
Suggestions would be appreciated!
What is mentioned and where do you intend to land ?
If its mentioned for any city on mainland CA except Quebec, you are fine.

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Completed 6 months mark today, going to raise CSE tomorrow.

Last update was in October 2018.

From the last CSE the background verifications are currently in process.

AOR: 30th of August
Stream: PNP Inland
Visa Office: Sydney, Nova Scotia (they didn't seem to pick my file since October)
This is a long wait indeed... Sydney is notorious for delaying applications. Hope you get it soon.

Reactions: Dannny

diana777md

Jun 29, 2018
Anyone else last week of August time frame? Been eligibility passed since November but BG has not started yet when my sister tried to call in Tuesday. After this week it'll be a 6 months and 1 week.
Same here, got my AOR on 30 Aug '18 and MEP on 24 Sep '18 and no updates after that. :(