mobear13

Jan 20, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
nova scotia...london uk since march 2019
AOR Received.
18-08-2018
Need help please understanding this webform respond.
PNP August 18 aor, med done already, finished 6 months on feb 18, on profile background check :we are processing ur background check...
Today I received webform with this answers :
  • The responsible office is currently reviewing if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
  • The background verifications are not in process yet.
Sydney Nova Scotia , ordered GCMS notes on feb first!! Not yet received

Can anyone explain this ?

AV94

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-08-2018
Med's Request
14-05-2019
Med's Done....
20-05-2019
Passport Req..
03-06-2019
Anyone here with August 6-10 AOR and still waiting on their PPRs? Just want to see if we're still a large group waiting. :confused:

Anyway, I was wondering if...

1. VOs have monthly quotas for PPRs. Since it's month end tomorrow, are we expecting a PPR rain?
2. I'm currently in my BG check. Will I still be asked for an updated POF document if it was already asked last September?
3. If there's no movement on my application and it already went beyond the 6 month deadline, how often should I raise a CSE for them to keep the application moving forward?

Thanks in advance!
ME! August 6th AOR.

AV94

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-08-2018
Med's Request
14-05-2019
Med's Done....
20-05-2019
Passport Req..
03-06-2019
Need help please understanding this webform respond.
PNP August 18 aor, med done already, finished 6 months on feb 18, on profile background check :we are processing ur background check...
Today I received webform with this answers :
  • The responsible office is currently reviewing if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
  • The background verifications are not in process yet.
Sydney Nova Scotia , ordered GCMS notes on feb first!! Not yet received

Can anyone explain this ?
Seems to me that you are in the review required pile with me and lots of other people. Still, wait for the notes for some assurance.

mobear13

Jan 20, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
AOR Received.
18-08-2018
Seems to me that you are in the review required pile with me and lots of other people. Still, wait for the notes for some assurance.
What's review required? Anything to do about it?what's the effect of it ?

Gom3z

Jan 21, 2019
Hi guys. I'm very frustrated and concerned about my application. I am in the PNP-O stream, AOR Aug 28. Our consultant has already raised a CSE and we await that response. However, we went ahead and called only to be told:
Eligibility: still under review
Criminality: Passed
Security: still in progress
Maximum date for completion: March 28

What could this mean? Are we in security screening or is it just a delay? Do the timelines mean anything? Should I be hopeful of a response soon or should I expect to go up to 9 months? Confused, frustrated and tired.

AV94

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-08-2018
Med's Request
14-05-2019
Med's Done....
20-05-2019
Passport Req..
03-06-2019
What's review required? Anything to do about it?what's the effect of it ?
It means they need clarification with one of your documents. Not a big deal, but because of improper procedures to handle review required cases, the timeline gets pushed to 8-10 months.
Wait for your GCMS notes, you will receive them by Monday hopefully then if you see a review required comment, just send in that document again and wait for it to get reviewed.
A review required remark with A11.2 and R75 passed is not as bad and usually gets resolved sooner or later.

mobear13

Jan 20, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
AOR Received.
18-08-2018
It means they need clarification with one of your documents. Not a big deal, but because of improper procedures to handle review required cases, the timeline gets pushed to 8-10 months.
Wait for your GCMS notes, you will receive them by Monday hopefully then if you see a review required comment, just send in that document again and wait for it to get reviewed.
A review required remark with A11.2 and R75 passed is not as bad and usually gets resolved sooner or later.
Thx alot, will wait for the notes and will le u know what I find

YogiBear!

Feb 20, 2019
Quick question guys, received my COPR however the destination city mentioned is different to where we actually wish to land/enter.
Is than a concern that needs to be corrected?
Suggestions would be appreciated!