+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

bla1

Feb 4, 2019
Called IRCC this morning and I got agent Matthew. As usual he didn't give any information . Not even my visa office when I asked him :(

skw

Jul 11, 2018
Anybody take long for their CoPR to arrive? I sent my passport at VFS Bangalore on the 8th of Feb! still no news!! ugghhh!! First the long wait for PPR .. now this!

overnight

Jun 19, 2018
Anyone with AOR 26 Aug still waiting? This Review Required is giving me anxiety. Feel like they will just put my application aside and forget about it
did you apply GCMS notes? Review Required is very generic but depending on the nature of the underlying review the case processing varies.

RameshKum

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
Hi guys, please post your Notes here for clarification. Because per MI15:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/ministerial-instructions.html#mi15

Cap is eliminated since 1/1/2015 with the introduction of EE. Cap is only applicable to applications prior to 1/1/2015.
That's strange!! if MI5 revokes the cap exemption for FSW/CEC, then, why did the case analyst has recommendation REVIEW REQUIRED MI3 for me.

rushad10

Dec 10, 2018
Have you ordered GCMS notes? Looks like you're getting contradictory information from the call agents. Eligibility under review may not necessarily be review required. It may just be the term the call agent uses. Your notes will tell you much more than the calls can.
Thanks Tobs! Yeah, I order it as of Friday, Feb 21st. So i believe it takes 30 days. I realize that each agent uses different terms which can be confusing. As it has been almost 7 months since applying, my concern is really why they refuse to tell me the status of my eligibility and that it is still being reviewed. If it is not in RR, then shouldnt a decision on eligibility be made by now?

Hoping for movement on the application soon

MERCYANDGRACE5

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Guys, I got the "Ready for visa" email FINALLY !! (no ghost updates at all)

Many many thanks to you all for putting up with my frustration and keeping me sane. Gau55555 and Tobs - special thanks for your supportive posts.

It's perhaps raining in Ottawa, worth checking your spam folders :)

#Sorted #Relief
Congrats winterdiva and a big welcome to the main winter!

Reactions: winterdiva

MERCYANDGRACE5

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Hello@tobs and all seniors,
A friend with an aor of July 2018 was told last month that his eligibility was in progress; he just called now to know the status of eligibility and the agent said eligibility not started. How can this be? Your thoughts pls. Thanks.

Verin

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
A friend with an aor of July 2018 was told last month that his eligibility was in progress; he just called now to know the status of eligibility and the agent said eligibility not started. How can this be? Your thoughts pls. Thanks.
Agents are not always right. He should call again to be double sure

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I would order notes to know the actual status.
It also depends on of his file was moved from a Canadian VO to a local VO. sometimes the movements restarts eligibilty.

Reactions: ggeet

MERCYANDGRACE5

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
I would order notes to know the actual status.
It also depends on of his file was moved from a Canadian VO to a local VO. sometimes the movements restarts eligibilty.
He said it was moved to local vo in September 2018. Have you seen such occurrence before? From eligibility in progress to eligibility not started?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
He said it was moved to local vo in September 2018. Have you seen such occurrence before? From eligibility in progress to eligibility not started?
Yes. From Met/Rec passed to Not started. But like someone said up there either of the call agents could have given the wrong update. (Most likely the 'In progress 'agent imo)

Alex2018

Feb 15, 2019
How long should I wait before I recontact the IRCC officer after submitting new additional documents?

(Summary: 6 months period finished and didn't hear any progress, I called IRCC and spoke with the officer and informed me that I need to submit more documents to support that I meet eligibility under applied NOC... so I did)

MERCYANDGRACE5

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Yes. From Met/Rec passed to Not started. But like someone said up there either of the call agents could have given the wrong update. (Most likely the 'In progress 'agent imo)
Wait a minute,tobs, if eligibility goes from Met/Rec passed to not started, what becomes the next update after not started?