+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

samius

Jun 6, 2018
I am happy to say that by the grace of God I have received my PPR. You can find my timeline below.

I'd like to thank the forum members as checking the information here helped me cope with the wait. In particular, I'd like to thank @tobs @Abdelilah @hamgha and @BA2LAMAZ for being kind enough to answer my questions and share their knowledge.

FSW - O
AOR: 21st of August
IP1-IP2 and ghost updates: no idea as I applied through an agent
Called IRCC on February 12th (roughly) and was informed that Eligibility and Criminality had passed, while Security was in progress
PPR: February 22nd (one day after the 6 month mark!)

VO: Ottawa
I never applied for GCMS notes and called IRCC only once.

I pray that every single one of you feel the joy that I do today as soon as possible.
God bless

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
hello
I am unable to contact the agent using the number +16139444000.
Can somebody give the cic number to call and check.

Regards
Nik
That's the number using a virtual calling app.

Verin

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
I am happy to say that by the grace of God I have received my PPR. You can find my timeline below.

I'd like to thank the forum members as checking the information here helped me cope with the wait. In particular, I'd like to thank @tobs @Abdelilah @hamgha and @BA2LAMAZ for being kind enough to answer my questions and share their knowledge.

FSW - O
Called IRCC on February 12th (roughly) and was informed that Eligibility and Criminality had passed, while Security was in progress

I pray that every single one of you feel the joy that I do today as soon as possible.
God bless
Congratulations !! did you get any ghost updates before ppr?

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016

FSW - O

God bless

Amen! Congrats to you

Reactions: samius

opotato

Feb 8, 2019
Nope. I disagree with this. If you believe it, then that's okay. But it's not true. Those cases that you hear of getting PPR after making calls to agents were already approved. You just need to check GCMS notes they ordered right before the PPR to find that out. The call agents really don't make any triggers happen and it's clearly mentioned in the dialing info you hear like someone already pointed out. They have access to the same case notes that you order. :) (we know these from examples we've seen when the call agents mention security is in progress just because it's blank and it's not started just because that was the last updated activity under security.) The same thing we see for ourselves in GCMS notes. .. This is pretty similar to the gist about ordering GCMS fast tracking or delaying application processing and it took CIC tweeting about it to get people to believe what was obviously clear.
I'm not saying anything more on this. I've said enough. :)...
Just sharing my experience here: I am roughly 15 days from 6 months post AOR. Called up CIC yesterday and the agent told me to call back in 15 days if nothing has happened to set a reminder for a case agent to review my application.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Can you please help me the number which i can call through my mobile phone.
Unless you're in Canada you can't call directly, it won't connect.

Shagav

Jan 9, 2019
I moved to India this week from US. Do I need to update my india address in CIC or should I wait for them to send the final email. I already have submitted PCCs for both India and US with my application. Do I have to submit PCCs again if I change my address??

fahadxuberi

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
Dubai, UAE
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-08-2018
That's the number using a virtual calling app.
Hi Tobs,

I am 6 days away from my 6 months mark. My security is in progress since Nov'18. I raised CSE yesterday and got a reply that my background verifications are in progress.

As per GCMS notes received on 23rd Jan, there was a blank page under my security with s(15) mentioned on the top of the page. But I can't find the word 'security screening' anywhere.not in my GCMS, CSE reply, not even as per the call with CIC call center agent.

Do u think I could be under security screening? Do they mention it anywhere if a person is being scrutinised in that way?