+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

winterdiva

Dec 18, 2017
London
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
So my 6 months was up over a week ago :( still no word. My last update was the biometrics request letter in September (biometrics still shows as not received).

When I sent a CSE I just got the canned response again even though 6 months is already up :( Any way I can get a more detailed response as to what's going on with my application? Or is there a way to send a CSE such that they give you some real info? Thanks!
Exactly the same situation as mine!

Reactions: Dannny

Indersingh007

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Hello to everyone

Today I called agent. She told me that my eligibility is under review required. My background is under processing. AOR August, Visa Office Ottawa.

Which stage like I am. Hw close to PR It's Already more than 6 months.

Thanks

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hello to everyone

Today I called agent. She told me that my eligibility is under review required. My background is under processing. AOR August, Visa Office Ottawa.

Which stage like I am. Hw close to PR It's Already more than 6 months.

Thanks
If it is under review required then I'm afraid it will probably take long. Order GCMS notes to see why review is required.

Did the agent highlight why review is required?

Indersingh007

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
RPRF is not the reason for review required. Do not assume things. I’m not sure what the agent meant by review required but if it is really review required your best course of action is to order GCMS notes at the earliest.
Hii Thanks for reply. Can u guide me, which type of gcms are best for me to order. There are three options.

cheekylittleminx727

Star Member
Dec 2, 2018
Hi Cheeky, congratulations!
As at the first week of february was your eligibility and criminality passed or was it just security you were waiting to get passed?
According to them my security hasn’t started but criminality is passed. They didn’t answer my question on eligibility. They just said it was transferred to visa office in Ottawa.