+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

papan5069

Jun 13, 2018
New delhi
Category........
Hi,

Just called CIC. He did not say much but same as what is being displayed in the account

Eligibility: Reviewing
Criminality and security not started

19th August AOR
30th August Medical Review
6th September submitted revised medical
Medical passed 11th September
Since then no updates
8 Jan recvd GCMS
Eligibility review required due to non-availability of fixed deposit details like maturity amount, % interest, Maturity date
Submitted fixed deposit statement via CSE on next day and received by responsible office on 9th jan. Criminality appears met, eligibility also mentioned as appears met (even though RR), security not started. R10 Ok.

Don't know what's going on behind.

Mo-Desire

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
AOR Received.
16-08-2018
File Transfer...
14-09-2018
My fellow Augustians. The monday early morning has started with PPR's. Myself and 2 other of my friends have received PPR's just now. With gods grace everyone is going to get it in few days.
Congratulations, please did you get any ghost update prior to your PPR?

Verin

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
H
My fellow Augustians. The monday early morning has started with PPR's. Myself and 2 other of my friends have received PPR's just now. With gods grace everyone is going to get it in few days.
Congratulations ! Whats your aor and are you an inland applicant

MERCYANDGRACE5

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Its Ottawa. I am looking at my time line. I will send you guys. The time line.
My AOR was Aug 7
Aug 24 got request for biometrics
Bacground check started on Oct 12( actually i saw it on that day). Then no updates.
Feb 2 they asked my wife and kids re-medical.
Today morning got my PPR.

Funny thing my eligibility still says as under review.
Hopefully they will update it today atleast.
Congratulations!!!! Pls when did you notice your IP2?

pgsreejesh

Feb 11, 2019
H

Congratulations ! Whats your aor and are you an inland applicant
My AOR was Aug 7. I applied in Canada so yes inland.

But now i have a new problem. My family is in India and im here. So now how does this work is the new query.

To everyone who is worried about seeing no updates on the status . Dont worry mine still saying eligibility under review and background check not complete. So dont worry about it.

MERCYANDGRACE5

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Hi,

Just called CIC. He did not say much but same as what is being displayed in the account

Eligibility: Reviewing
Criminality and security not started

19th August AOR
30th August Medical Review
6th September submitted revised medical
Medical passed 11th September
Since then no updates
8 Jan recvd GCMS
Eligibility review required due to non-availability of fixed deposit details like maturity amount, % interest, Maturity date
Submitted fixed deposit statement via CSE on next day and received by responsible office on 9th jan. Criminality appears met, eligibility also mentioned as appears met (even though RR), security not started. R10 Ok.

Don't know what's going on behind.
If Eligibility says'appears met'', why would the agent say Eligibility is still being reviewed?

MERCYANDGRACE5

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
My AOR was Aug 7. I applied in Canada so yes inland.

But now i have a new problem. My family is in India and im here. So now how does this work is the new query.

To everyone who is worried about seeing no updates on the status . Dont worry mine still saying eligibility under review and background check not complete. So dont worry about it.
They could forward u their passport photos and passport IDs while u submit all that with your own photos, pp and the PPR letter. Goodluck! In btw, does it say background check in progress or we will inform you when we start the background check?

pgsreejesh

Feb 11, 2019
They could forward u their passport photos and passport IDs while u submit all that with your own photos, pp and the PPR letter. Goodluck! In btw, does it say background check in progress or we will inform you when we start the background check?
They say background check is in progress. Hopefully they will update today atleast.

My understanding about submiting passport was same as u mentioned. But then i just saw a different thread where they emailed ottawa and got an anexure b along with that email. Which was used to submit passport for dependants in india. Anyway i will call cic today and ask them.

Reactions: MERCYANDGRACE5

pandadreams11

Jan 31, 2019
india
Hello,
My AOR is August 11th.

Six months got done today. I called CIC and the agent there said that my eligibility was met and my criminality was passed. My security has not started yet and the VO office is Ottawa.

Upon asking i was told that the six months is only an average time frame and they cannot give a time of how long its going to take

Any suggestions on what to do next? Is there anything I can do from my side to ensure the process is sped up or atleast to know the approx time of wait?

hadi.abd9

Jul 30, 2017
Hello,
My AOR is August 11th.

Six months got done today. I called CIC and the agent there said that my eligibility was met and my criminality was passed. My security has not started yet and the VO office is Ottawa.

Upon asking i was told that the six months is only an average time frame and they cannot give a time of how long its going to take

Any suggestions on what to do next? Is there anything I can do from my side to ensure the process is sped up or atleast to know the approx time of wait?

AOR 7th Aug inland CEC.

I had the exact same conversation that you had.

i think all we can do is wait, should be right at the corner.