+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

neochanges1

Aug 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila
Reaching my 6 month mark day after tomorrow (Feb 6th)....
According to GCMS notes (as of Jan 3rd) -
Eligibity - Review Required
Criminality - Yet to Start
Security - Yet to Start

Not that worried about Eligibility since even without the accepting the document that needs review..I will still be able to get 471 CRS points. But still...

VO - Montreal

Sigh! I have no idea how many more days I'm supposed to wait.
Hey there,

Before you requested GCMS, did you try calling in? This makes me anxious as 3 agents already told my sister that she's met eligibility but still makes me think that once her GCMS arrives in a few weeks, instead of eligibility passed it will be RR.

Thanks

asmme

Nov 6, 2018
Less than 10 days to reach 6 months. Visa office Sydney, Nova Scotia. CEC inland candidate.Whtats their regualr processing time?

bla1

Feb 4, 2019
AOR :25TH AUGUST 2018
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
ADR :November 14 2018.
Submitted ADR : November 17,2018 .
nothing has changed since then. Im getting nervous

Abdelilah

Apr 8, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/08/2018
Doc's Request.
07/11/2018
AOR Received.
19/08/2018
LANDED..........
17/02/2019
I uploaded documents 17 Oct. Still says we are reviewing your additional documents. Gcsm notes say review required
Don't read much in the status displayed on your account, I uploaded the ADR on the 14/11/18, got PPR and account still showing "we are reviewing your additional documents", in short the account doesn't reflect the reality.

neochanges1

Aug 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila
This may or may not cause an issue, when they asked us to call IQAS and request for a duplicate and make them a recipient which IQAS agent told us specifically that they are not sure if this request will meet whatever CIC is asking but we did it anyway. For safety measure, my sister requested an ECA through WES (cause it's much faster and CIC only gave us 30 days and another 30 days extension). Stupid me didn't do much research, it turns out that her 4 year degree only amounts to 2 years through WES which will affect her CRS points. We called in and asked if they received the IQAS or WES and the agent told us that she's not sure but ADR is already changed to "No documents needed". Do you think this will cause a red flag? @tobs @cansha Thank you in advance!

We also ordered GCMS notes last week and I'm pretty sure this will clear this up but we've been really anxious!

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
This may or may not cause an issue, when they asked us to call IQAS and request for a duplicate and make them a recipient which IQAS agent told us specifically that they are not sure if this request will meet whatever CIC is asking but we did it anyway. For safety measure, my sister requested an ECA through WES (cause it's much faster and CIC only gave us 30 days and another 30 days extension). Stupid me didn't do much research, it turns out that her 4 year degree only amounts to 2 years through WES which will affect her CRS points. We called in and asked if they received the IQAS or WES and the agent told us that she's not sure but ADR is already changed to "No documents needed". Do you think this will cause a red flag? @tobs @cansha Thank you in advance!

We also ordered GCMS notes last week and I'm pretty sure this will clear this up but we've been really anxious!
Did you send both IQAS & WES?

Reactions: neochanges1

senthl

Feb 4, 2019
Hey People,

I need a small favor here. I am a CEC applicant and my primary VO is Edmonton.
AOR: Aug 22
Medical: Passed
Criminality: In Progress
Security: Not Started

I received the GCMS notes and the due date in the assessment section of Criminality/Security shows Sept 2019. Does it really mean the officer would take that long to process my application? I am pretty confused here.

neochanges1

Aug 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila
Did you send both IQAS & WES?
Yes she did. We requested a duplicate and made CIC recipient as per their instruction and applied ECA from WES as well which was an honest mistake.

CIC agent couldn't tell us if they honored WES or IQAS.. She requested IQAS 30 days early than WES though. I'm just thinking if they already decided that eligibility has passed, don't you think they've already refused her application if they honored WES? Cause it will bring her points down less than the cut off.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Yes she did. We requested a duplicate and made CIC recipient as per their instruction and applied ECA from WES as well which was an honest mistake.

CIC agent couldn't tell us if they honored WES or IQAS.. She requested IQAS 30 days early than WES though. I'm just thinking if they already decided that eligibility has passed, don't you think they've already refused her application if they honored WES? Cause it will bring her points down less than the cut off.
Find out if WES has sent it. If they haven't you can still instruct them not to.
It's possible only the IQAS evaluation has been received.

white coffee

Jan 28, 2019
Hey People,

I need a small favor here. I am a CEC applicant and my primary VO is Edmonton.
AOR: Aug 22
Medical: Passed
Criminality: In Progress
Security: Not Started

I received the GCMS notes and the due date in the assessment section of Criminality/Security shows Sept 2019. Does it really mean the officer would take that long to process my application? I am pretty confused here.
Nope they won't. my Gcms had September 2019 has the due date but i got my ppr email last week

Reactions: senthl

dck307

Sep 2, 2018
AOR :25TH AUGUST 2018
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
ADR :November 14 2018.
Submitted ADR : November 17,2018 .
nothing has changed since then. Im getting nervous
Try calling CIC and also order for your notes.