Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Thank you for the reply. I did raise a CSE and uploaded the documents. Also wrote an email to CPC Ottawa. I'm just broken as the notes read the status was not met on August. It's been brought to my notice only in Jan, without the notes I wouldn't have known that as well. This is just tiring and painful :(
Sorry about all that, Arthi. Hang in there.

overnight

Jun 19, 2018
Thank you for the reply. I did raise a CSE and uploaded the documents. Also wrote an email to CPC Ottawa. I'm just broken as the notes read the status was not met on August 2018. It's been brought to my notice only in Feb 2019, without the notes I wouldn't have known that as well. This is just tiring and painful :(
I'm in exact same situation, hope you might have read my post from other thread. My AOR is Aug 20 and I learned about eligibility not met in Oct 2018 and I uploaded the documents in Nov 2018. But there has been no change to my application and it still says "Eligibility under review" I have 16 days left on my application and I don't expect i will get PR. Raise GCMS notes yesterday.

arthi saba

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
I'm in exact same situation, hope you might have read my post from other thread. My AOR is Aug 20 and I learned about eligibility not met in Oct 2018 and I uploaded the documents in Nov 2018. But there has been no change to my application and it still says "Eligibility under review" I have 16 days left on my application and I don't expect i will get PR. Raise GCMS notes yesterday.
Most people don't see an update until the 6th month mark. I don't trust the online status anymore.

EEMduShan

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
In my READY FOR VISA email instruction, there is a Canada address to send the passport, as I live in Canada. My husband lives in Sri Lanka.
Can anyone let me know, how to proceed with my husband's passport? I sent an email to IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca . but I didn't receive any confirmation email.

How long it will take them to respond?

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
Hi there,

can any one please share the email address for Etobicoke Visa office.
Being stuck there since 4 months, not having any activity on my file.

Highly appreciate this.
Thanks

coolsup

Jan 30, 2019
Kindly help
How can i apply for GCMS notes?
I have applied through agent and he is not applying for the same.
Is there any way that i can apply directly??
I had my cousin, who is a PR, raise a GCMS request on the CIC website after I provided him the consent form. Cost CAD 5 and no agents/3rd party involvement.

djnorman

Dec 6, 2018
Reaching my 6 month mark day after tomorrow (Feb 6th)....
According to GCMS notes (as of Jan 3rd) -
Eligibity - Review Required
Criminality - Yet to Start
Security - Yet to Start

Not that worried about Eligibility since even without the accepting the document that needs review..I will still be able to get 471 CRS points. But still...

VO - Montreal

Sigh! I have no idea how many more days I'm supposed to wait.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
In my READY FOR VISA email instruction, there is a Canada address to send the passport, as I live in Canada. My husband lives in Sri Lanka.
Can anyone let me know, how to proceed with my husband's passport? I sent an email to IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca . but I didn't receive any confirmation email.

How long it will take them to respond?
Your husband should take the Ready for visa letter and his passport to the VFS (Canada visa application center) in Sri Lanka for transmision to the nearest visa office where his passport will be stampe with the visa.
Passport, passport photos, RFV letter & any associated forms and some cash are needed.

Swordwater

Feb 20, 2018
Everybody,
What does this, "IRCC records confirm that your application for permanent residence was received on August 24, 2018, and is actively being processed at the Centralized Intake Office. Records further indicate that this application is currently in queue to be reviewed by immigration officials" mean?

Is the file in Sydney, Nova Scotia?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Everybody,
What does this, "IRCC records confirm that your application for permanent residence was received on August 24, 2018, and is actively being processed at the Centralized Intake Office. Records further indicate that this application is currently in queue to be reviewed by immigration officials" mean?

Is the file in Sydney, Nova Scotia?
yep

Swordwater

Feb 20, 2018
Thanks. I'm happy it is not in Accra.

Hello everyone, any idea on CIO Sydney's processing timelines? I will hit the regular 6month processing time mark in 20 days.

I just hope they finish works before transferring to a local office. It has been 164 days.

Last edited:

Chipo21

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
App. Filed.......
26-08-2018
I uploaded documents 17 Oct. Still says we are reviewing your additional documents. Gcsm notes say review required

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Reaching my 6 month mark day after tomorrow (Feb 6th)....
According to GCMS notes (as of Jan 3rd) -
Eligibity - Review Required
Criminality - Yet to Start
Security - Yet to Start

Not that worried about Eligibility since even without the accepting the document that needs review..I will still be able to get 471 CRS points. But still...

VO - Montreal

Sigh! I have no idea how many more days I'm supposed to wait.
There is a separate Montreal thread. You can join there. They maintain an excel of all cases Montreal and also have a WA group