App. Filed.......
19/08/2018
Doc's Request.
07/11/2018
AOR Received.
19/08/2018
LANDED..........
17/02/2019
congrats.. which VO sent you the mail? which country are you from?
Morocco, VO Ottawa and transferred to LVO at Rabat from which I received the email.

Reactions: Kim_kabayan

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Hello, I got the PPR mail today morning.

As per mail & VFS website, I'm taking following documents tommorow at VFS office in Mumbai, ( I'm the only one applied)

Can you please check and let me know if I missed anything,

1. Passports ( Both current & expired with 2 print copies each)
2. PPR mail ( 2 copies)
3. Two and more Photographs as per instruction in mail ( 50mm x 70 mm) - I was suprised how big the size of photos are in this layout
4. VFS Global consent form ( 2 copies)
5. One Envelope
6. Cash ( Can you tell me how much to carry - just so I have change)
Felicitations ! Mate

Kopas

Jan 27, 2019
Hello everyone,
I have just received my ready for visa mail, the mail did not mention what is the next step to do. There was even no instructions letter. Can anybody tell me what to do next? Should i take my passport and photos and go to the vfs or what? Because i know that previously they were sent by a courier
Hello,
I got the same mail. have you taken any action on it as there was no address for the details to be sent to.
Thanks

Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018
And another round of ITA! Only if they clear the b
Hello everyone I m here to share some good news with you so I have finally got my ppr after a long wait but it was worth it , you will feel down and feel like your file is forgotten sometimes but you ll have get the negative thoughts out of your mind because you ll get your Visa. Hamdoulah I m feeling happy again

Ita received 25/7/2018
Medical visit 9/8/2018
EE profile submitted 14/8/2018
AOR 14/8/2018
Medical passed 13/9/2018
biometrics 18/9/2018
Ordered GCMS : 8/11/2018
Received gcms : 8/12/2018 (Elig : Reco passed - Crime & med : passed - secu : not started)
Ghost update 1 : 24/1/2019
Ghost update 2 : 25/1/2019
Ppr : 31/1/2019
Congratulations! I have the same AOR as you. Your news has given me hope, I hope 5o receive my PPR soon.

HadiZubair

Dec 27, 2018

As per mail & VFS website, I'm taking following documents tommorow at VFS office in Mumbai, ( I'm the only one applied)

2. PPR mail ( 2 copies)
3. Two and more Photographs as per instruction in mail ( 50mm x 70 mm) - I was suprised how big the size of photos are in this layout
5. One Envelope
What is this "VFS Global consent form" ? This isn't mentioned in the email I received :$

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hey tobs can you please help me to find Sydney nova scotia VO email id. Thanks in advance.
it's on this forum. search

Reactions: cansha

PRP2019

Jan 30, 2019
Dear Friends
I received AOR on 23/01/2019.
My medicals not yet got updated. But against ""Background check:We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.""
and ""Application status:We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.""
What does this mean. Is it that initially Background check has been started. This is the case with all AOR January people.
Please through a light on this pl.

NeeruIndia

Dec 19, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
8june 2018
AOR Received.
13-08-2018
Passport Req..
5feb 2019
VISA ISSUED...
7 Feb 2019
call the CIC agent yesterday, she was nice and was told that my eligibility still in process for review and the criminality is passed now, also told that she can see my case was touched few days earlier, but new actual update, and just also said just give more time to the officers to do the work; my AOR is 14 of AUG 2018;had an ADR for prof of funds on 17th, update the explanation on 25th and IP2 comes on 30th Oct. after that nothing happens; could anyone help to advise what kind of situation i am at, so frustrated... only 15days to the 6months mark; anyone has the same situation?
Same here
AOR 13 Aug
ADR 25 Oct
Medical passed
Bg in process
PPR waiting....

gauravmlal

Jun 8, 2018
Category........
Dear Friends
My medicals not yet got updated. But against ""Background check:We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.""
and ""Application status:We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.""
What does this mean. Is it that initially Background check has been started. This is the case with all AOR January people.
Hey Buddy!
You and your January AOR team need to take a break for a while before the application status actually start to make some sense :D
Application completeness check goes first followed by Medical which is followed by the most critical part the eligibility assessment coinciding with background check.
Medical and Completness check may take anywhere from 20 days to 40 days now
Eligibility assessment would continue till the last as it takes place in two stages and the whole process can take almost 6 months now or more depending on the application complexity.
So for now you and your January buddies stay out of this anxiety competition and enjoy your life for a while because the time ahead would keep you at the edge of your seats :D

I hope I answered your question ?
Cheers!

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019

2. PPR mail ( 2 copies)
5. One Envelope
You only need to submit the new passport (along with a bio-data copy of the expired passport if you didn't provide the new passport info to CIC). VFS has their envelope which they use (and a consent form will be provided if necessary). Basically you have more things in your list than you actually need, you're covered.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Dear Friends
It's too early to worry. Give it a month and by then your Meds will be passed. That's the first update you'll get.

Abdelilah

Apr 8, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/08/2018
Doc's Request.
07/11/2018
AOR Received.
19/08/2018
LANDED..........
17/02/2019
Dear Friends
That's the normal status since biometrics became mandatory, in fact the "Background check" appears started from day one, but don't read too much into the status you see in your account, once you pass the R10 check the medicals will be cleared and you'll be invited to give your fingerprint, that is when show start, after 3 months it is advised to order GCMS notes to see what is going on and rectify things if needed.

Reactions: misabgd