+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

HadiZubair

Dec 27, 2018
You will need to try again..say maybe after an hour or so. It is not easy to get through.
If the agent is available, the IVR will tell you that you will be connected to an agent, followed by approximate wait time.
Thank you for the prompt response Shikta. Is there any preferred time to call? Or the official timings of 8AM to 4PM are followed?

digitalmohsin

Star Member
Jun 24, 2017
United States
Sometimes I just think that if they have been sitting on our applications and did not do much in five months how on earth they will be able to process everything in the last month? Probably many applications will cross six months mark.

shambo9

Sep 19, 2018
Folks,
Got my Golden email. Hurray..!! Finally after 5 long months of wait. Thank you everyone on this forum for sharing your experiences and all the helpful information. Many thanks to you all. For those who are waiting for PPR, I wish you all Good luck and All the Best.

Country - India, Residence - USA, FSW

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Wondering the same..
Spoke to an agent today..
Eligibility - in process (not recommended pass etc., they are still checking!!!)
Criminality - passed
Security - not started
The case agent notes have to have been written already, met or review required.

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Folks,
Got my Golden email. Hurray..!! Finally after 5 long months of wait. Thank you everyone on this forum for sharing your experiences and all the helpful information. Many thanks to you all. For those who are waiting for PPR, I wish you all Good luck and All the Best.

Country - India, Residence - USA, FSW
Did you get your GCMS notes ?

SMCAN1

Feb 15, 2018
Hi Guys, I got a CSC note response and I am not sure where my application stands. My AOR Date is 2-Aug-18 and still no PPR. Please let me know if anyone has received such response earlier and have some idea. Thanks in advance!!!

"We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed."

fahadxuberi

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
Dubai, UAE
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-08-2018
Hi Guys, I got a CSC note response and I am not sure where my application stands. My AOR Date is 2-Aug-18 and still no PPR. Please let me know if anyone has received such response earlier and have some idea. Thanks in advance!!!

"We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed."

They are replying on CSE?

It says we will not respond if your application is within the processing time, which is why I am avoiding sending them a message :/

fahadxuberi

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
Dubai, UAE
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-08-2018
Whats wrong with IRCC call center!

I have called them like 10 times since yesterday and their lines are soo busy that I never get connected to an agent!

If they r increasing the number of ITAs, they should also increase the number of call center agents

Slick007

Star Member
Dec 28, 2018

This is the exact same response for me. AOR 3rd Aug Outland-USA

Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018
It's PPR folks. 7 Jan 2019 9:51 PM CST. By email in inbox (not in spam for my case).

Check my signature for timeline. I'll provide rest information. I'll update tracker once passport is stamped.

As per gcms notes:
AOR : 2 Aug 2018
Eligibility: Passed (3 Oct 2018) (no ghost update)
Criminality : Passed (19 Nov 2018) (got ghost update)
Security : No clue (it wasn't started when I called on 20 Dec 2018)
PPR : 7 Jan 2019 9:51PM CST email in inbox. Cic profile updated bt no change.

Only thing i can speculate is that, security could have been started even if says not started.

Really appreciate everybody sharing their journey and I wish everybody get their PPRs soon.

Thank you all
Congrats on PPR! When did you order GCMS notes? Do you think that triggered it?

rv8089

Jul 17, 2018
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-07-2018
AOR Received.
02-08-2018
Med's Done....
24-08-2018
Congrats on PPR! When did you order GCMS notes? Do you think that triggered it?
Thank you.

I got one in Oct 14 (ordered sept 14)
another in Nov 22 (ordered oct 21)

Reactions: Tinaaah