+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

MAK2018

Sep 17, 2018
Food for thought

May people with recent AOR dates have received PPR in comparison to a lot of people with prior dates.

I agree that there are umpteen number of parameters to decide for approval but so many of us have a pretty straight forward profile even then the PPR is not received.

I am speculating that it may have a strong link with the NOC, against which we have applied.

Since NOC details are not available on immitracker therefore I am not able to cross check my theory but it will be grateful if anyone can share any insight over the same.

anika016

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
Food for thought

May people with recent AOR dates have received PPR in comparison to a lot of people with prior dates.

I agree that there are umpteen number of parameters to decide for approval but so many of us have a pretty straight forward profile even then the PPR is not received.

I am speculating that it may have a strong link with the NOC, against which we have applied.

Since NOC details are not available on immitracker therefore I am not able to cross check my theory but it will be grateful if anyone can share any insight over the same.
Who are the recent people who received ppr? Did you check on immitracker? Are the application from US or India? People from US may get in 2-4 months, but from India now I think it will take 5-6 months minimum. I'm not sure where everyone took their IELTS, but I took it in The Park Hotel Hyderabad, it was like fish market. Maybe not all are applying for PPR, but I'm sure the IRCC may have lot of students as well. Just that one day, there were more than 900 people at two centers in one city. Till we cross 5 months, no point in worrying.

Reactions: Ravs85

digitalmohsin

Star Member
Jun 24, 2017
United States
I received my GCMS notes and I absolutely can't understand the gibberish they have used in that report. At some places, it says that criminality passed but at the last page it says criminality review required. Can somebody help me understand the GCMS notes and help me with what's going on with my application? Thanks.

cadgijoe

May 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
03-08-2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Med's Done....
23-07-2018
Passport Req..
18-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
LANDED..........
21-05-2019
I received my GCMS notes and I absolutely can't understand the gibberish they have used in that report. At some places, it says that criminality passed but at the last page it says criminality review required. Can somebody help me understand the GCMS notes and help me with what's going on with my application? Thanks.
Hi, the most important pieces of information are on:
- Page 2: ASSESSMENTS section (this is the snapshot of your status) and APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT section (especially the Due Date so that you know when you file will be touched again);
- Last 5 pages: look for NOTES 2,3, and possibly even 4 (these are notes of the agents handling your files)

Appreciated if you can post the screenshots here (or on image sharing site and share the link here) together with the status on your CIC profile, because we can all learn something.

cadgijoe

May 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
03-08-2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Med's Done....
23-07-2018
Passport Req..
18-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
LANDED..........
21-05-2019
Food for thought

I've been suspecting the same for quite some time. The experts will say no, but the longer I wait, and see people in certain NOCs (read: IT) getting PPR faster than others, the more I feel this is the case. This feeling is cemented after I came across this article:
https://www.economist.com/business/2018/12/22/indian-technology-talent-is-flocking-to-canada

Last edited:

xuan

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
GUYS!!! I Received my GCMS and that's UNBELIEVABLE.

A11.2 NOT Even started, since the R10 check and MEP , nothing absolutely nothing

do they forget my application? i'm 5 MONTH.

cadgijoe

May 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
03-08-2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Med's Done....
23-07-2018
Passport Req..
18-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
LANDED..........
21-05-2019

xuan

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
Dang ... That's horrible then. Totally unexpected from Ottawa.
i was really so shocked i even tought they sent me a wrong date or something but the date my GCMS was generated is Friday 30 november.

Really frustrating to know that nobody care about my application.

Reactions: aahaanbajaj

xuan

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
i've ordered a new GCMS today, i'll receive it next February if still nothing i think i'm done with Canada.

Aor- 13august btw

Reactions: Nash1905

MAK2018

Sep 17, 2018
Who are the recent people who received ppr? Did you check on immitracker? Are the application from US or India? People from US may get in 2-4 months, but from India now I think it will take 5-6 months minimum. I'm not sure where everyone took their IELTS, but I took it in The Park Hotel Hyderabad, it was like fish market. Maybe not all are applying for PPR, but I'm sure the IRCC may have lot of students as well. Just that one day, there were more than 900 people at two centers in one city. Till we cross 5 months, no point in worrying.
Yes, I have checked on Immitracked. Moreover, I have only compared for the FSW stream for Indians living in India. There are many cases where people with AOR date being in the second half of August and also some case with AOR date being in Sep have received PPR. It could be the case that people with more in demand NOC get PPR faster, which also makes complete sense.

cadgijoe

May 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
03-08-2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Med's Done....
23-07-2018
Passport Req..
18-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
LANDED..........
21-05-2019
i've ordered a new GCMS today, i'll receive it next February if still nothing i think i'm done with Canada.

Aor- 13august btw
I guess you just happen to be a Chinese in a very unfortunate time. C'mon, sleep on it for some time. The new year (I mean the true one) is coming.

Reactions: xuan

anika016

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
I've been suspecting the same for quite some time. The experts will say no, but the longer I wait, and see people in certain NOCs (read: IT) getting PPR faster than others, the more I feel this is the case. This feeling is cemented after I came across this article:
https://www.economist.com/business/2018/12/22/indian-technology-talent-is-flocking-to-canada
Yeah, this guy started a blog and I'm sure there are many who followed his blog, including me. I personally think it's his own experience but they shouldn't invite non-IT NOC candidates if they don't want non-IT people. Canada needs all sorts of people, not only IT. IT maybe in demand but looking snugger picture they need taxes and drain savings from all, not just IT folks.

Reactions: gau55555