Med's Done....
11-09-2018
AOR - 17 AUG
IP2 - 2 Nov

Lost all hope
AOR 19 Aug
IP2 8 Nov
Still hopeful..

Dont loose hope buddy.. Just trust and keep following up. The main mantra is "keep living your present life and positively wait for the future one."
All the best !!

harshala

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-14
Doc's Request.
15-12-14
Hi Ppl..
Happy New Year!!!
Any Review Required cases here?
wanted to out of your experience, on an avg how much time does it take for officer to action the file post adr is sent?
Actually i had RR for funds n have provided revised docs on 11th dec wic are already attached to my file and sent to concern officer on 13dec..
So wondering whn shud i expect some action..

Any inputs/ recent personal experience would b helpfull.

TIA

Abdelilah

Apr 8, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/08/2018
Doc's Request.
07/11/2018
AOR Received.
19/08/2018
LANDED..........
17/02/2019
Plz help me understand what are these normal rejections?clueless..... Thank you
I mean that most rejections happens the first 3 months, it's unusual to see people rejected after that, it happens but very rarely.

Manu Kapoor

Dec 9, 2017
Hi friends... my AOR Aug. 18, MED - Sept., RPRF - 30 Sept., Since then not a single update except the pogress bar. No update for past 3 months.

My doubt - I got 4-5 emails from IRCC time to time. Few days back only it stuck me that I may have received some email update in my Spam / Trash folder. Because those emails automatically get deleted after 30 days, I could not check my spam and trash emails for the month of Oct. and Nov. , though I checked all my Inbox emails daily. Now this doubt is bothering me.

I regularly check my Account. Its the same - We will send you a message when we start your Background check. Timeline - 45 days remaming.

Any pointers which may help me out ? Thanks

Samyukta

Star Member
Sep 26, 2018
I mean that most rejections happens the first 3 months, it's unusual to see people rejected after that, it happens but very rarely.
Okay thank you..... I'm Aug 8 aor and ip2 around Oct 20th..... no ppr yet.... no ADR.... called CIC before xmas and they said eligibility under process.... any chance that there is some problem with my file?

go canada 123

Star Member
Aug 20, 2018
t
Hi friends... my AOR Aug. 18, MED - Sept., RPRF - 30 Sept., Since then not a single update except the pogress bar. No update for past 3 months.

My doubt - Few days back only it stuck me that I may have received some email update in my Spam / Trash folder. Because those emails automatically get deleted after 30 days, I could not check my spam and trash emails for the month of Oct. and Nov. , though I checked all my Inbox emails daily. Now this doubt is bothering me.

I regularly check my Account. Its the same - We will send you a message when we start your Background check. Timeline - 45 days remaming.

Any pointers which may help me out ? Thanks
the best thing to do is call ircc and ask ur status. U can ask if they had sent u the ppr mail? If yes, then they will resent it on the spot.

Manu Kapoor

Dec 9, 2017
t

the best thing to do is call ircc and ask ur status. U can ask if they had sent u the ppr mail? If yes, then they will resent it on the spot.
Thanks for the advice. Any web-link to fetch their contact number ? I read somewhere the numbers vary from country to country.
Folks here also discuss GCMS notes.

NeeruIndia

Dec 19, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
8june 2018
AOR Received.
13-08-2018
Passport Req..
5feb 2019
VISA ISSUED...
7 Feb 2019
t

My timeline is almost same
AOR 13 August
Background verification in progress since Nov 2018
ADR submitted Oct 25
Looking for the golden email

aman0312

Sep 18, 2017
Hey guys,

Does anyone know the contact number for the CIC that I can call from the US? I called (613) 944-4000, which is the number that we use from outside Canada. I entered 1, 1 and 1 on the IVR and got the following message :
"The toll free number that you have called is not available from your area. SCT 11"

Has anyone experienced this before? Any recommendations.

Thanks in advance,
Amandeep

Slick007

Star Member
Dec 28, 2018
Hey guys,

Does anyone know the contact number for the CIC that I can call from the US? I called (613) 944-4000, which is the number that we use from outside Canada. I entered 1, 1 and 1 on the IVR and got the following message :
"The toll free number that you have called is not available from your area. SCT 11"

Has anyone experienced this before? Any recommendations.

Thanks in advance,
Amandeep
‭*67 (613) 944-4000‬

djnorman

Dec 6, 2018
So...I called them today and an agent told me that my application is currently being processed at a Local Visa Office in Canada. I applied from the USA.

When she asked me if I had any other questions, I said "I check my profile at least 3 times a day and have been doing so since August. It still says that my eligibility is still being reviewed. I'm worried now since it's been under review for 5 months now"

The reply was "I can tell you why it took so long but your application is still under 6 months. There's nothing to worry about. They don't need anything from you and it should process smoothly without any issues. It could go longer or it could get completed before 6 months."

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
So...I called them today and an agent told me that my application is currently being processed at a Local Visa Office in Canada. I applied from the USA.

When she asked me if I had any other questions, I said "I check my profile at least 3 times a day and have been doing so since August. It still says that my eligibility is still being reviewed. I'm worried now since it's been under review for 5 months now"

The reply was "I can tell you why it took so long but your application is still under 6 months. There's nothing to worry about. They don't need anything from you and it should process smoothly without any issues. It could go longer or it could get completed before 6 months."
That's an art. Saying a lot of words but delivering no useful information. Hail the agents of IRCC!!

Reactions: misabgd and Vaheed