Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
tunisia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
I emailed the web help page 2 days ago and got a response last night stating that a decision has been made and an appropriate officer will be in touch by post or email to notify me of their decision! The suspense is torture.
if you are sydney VO so finger crossed until january

hellgirl11

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
tunisia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
guyssssssssssssssssssss just got my PPR .. i cant believe it going later to deposit my passport
i have received an email saying a new message is received in my account , i opened my online application and found the PPR letter

thank you everyone for your support and wish you the best of luck

anika016

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
guyssssssssssssssssssss just got my PPR .. i cant believe it going later to deposit my passport
i have received an email saying a new message is received in my account , i opened my online application and found the PPR letter

Finally! Congratulations!

Reactions: aahaanbajaj

IES 82

Dec 30, 2017
Egypt
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......

Congratulations!!!!
I told you few days ago that you will get it very very soon isa.
Best of luck.

Semeg

Oct 13, 2018

Congratulations girl

anotherone11

May 8, 2018
co

congrats ..

Inabt

Jul 19, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Rome
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Request
10-12-2018
Med's Done....
01/11/2018
Passport Req..
01-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2019
LANDED..........
14-10-2019

congratulations!!!And good luck in your new life to Canada!:D

cheekylittleminx727

Star Member
Dec 2, 2018

Congrats!!! ☺

Reactions: ggeet