+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

anika016

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
Hi guys...

Just one quick question ... Is it possible to "miss" a ghost update? :)
Let's say that you didn't log-in into your account for 3 weeks and during that time there was a so-called ghost update .. is it possible that the system "corrects" itself and switch back application status to "submitted" instead of "updated"?
Good question. I'm looking for that answer too.

aahaanbajaj

Star Member
Jun 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
23/07/2018
What could be the reason?

As someone stated few days back that PPR quota of some of VOs is over for the year?

But that doesn't sound correct information.

ain88

Feb 20, 2016
So. I spoke to a CIC agent 1,5 month ago and he told me application approved. 2 weeks later I raised a CSE asking about the appication. They replied decision has been made, rest assured Visa Office will contact you. Last week on Friday, I raised a CSE because I didn’t get any emails on progress bar. Today I get a reply my application is still in process and they will contact me once a decision has been made. How does an application go to decision made to in process agajn in 3 weeks? This is weird.
I think what agents told you are probably right, Do they answer your question even you are still in 6 months? i never got any reply and my calls were never connected to agents

hellgirl11

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
tunisia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
So. I spoke to a CIC agent 1,5 month ago and he told me application approved. 2 weeks later I raised a CSE asking about the appication. They replied decision has been made, rest assured Visa Office will contact you. Last week on Friday, I raised a CSE because I didn’t get any emails on progress bar. Today I get a reply my application is still in process and they will contact me once a decision has been made. How does an application go to decision made to in process agajn in 3 weeks? This is weird.
Dont worry they agent is right and your application is approved , now finger crossed for PPR

aahaanbajaj

Star Member
Jun 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
23/07/2018
I am in que for call with ircc agent, it's been 18 days since last call and 21 days since rprf and ip2

What I must ask

ain88

Feb 20, 2016
How do you guys make to call to agent? I'm in canada, which operates 8-4 local time, I dialed exactly at 8am and they are saying we are processing hight volume...thus can't connect you to...

any one advice?

aahaanbajaj

Star Member
Jun 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
23/07/2018
How do you guys make to call to agent? I'm in canada, which operates 8-4 local time, I dialed exactly at 8am and they are saying we are processing hight volume...thus can't connect you to...

any one advice?
Call again and again. I am currently in the wait que. 15 more minutes to go

Reactions: Harsimran1606