+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

JJ_87

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hi All,

Please see the link below:

https://www.quora.com/Why-is-CIC-so-slow-and-what-are-their-employees-doing-all-day

I do not know the authenticity of the reply however, it seems that there are targets to issuing visa annually which might slow down or delay processing.
Well, I think we can relate why some VOs are on radio silence now.
If this is true, people stuck in Sydney will be stuck for a while..at least till Jan2019.
If they do have such a quota, they shouldnt be sending out ITAs to so many.
Inviting so many candidates and then restricting visas per year doesnt make sense.
I hope this is not true!

Reactions: aahaanbajaj

JJ_87

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
I can now see the status bar and it says estimated completion time is 10 weeks (my AOR + 6 months - time already elapsed). Here is the funny part - I already received the PPR email on 12/12. Guess this just confirms that status bar is meaningless.
Your status bar might show completed when you get your COPR.

Nov 9, 2017
I have got the estimated time progress bar...but I don't understand there is no update in the profile yet....bar is showing the same thing for everybody...please help ....anybody with same timeline and situation
Mine is ...
Aor 18 aug
Med passed 8 SEP
And no update after that .
same.. mine was on August 19th..

silvana

Mar 14, 2018
That is quite interesting... I read in September AOR forum, their message in their account is this:

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

hmmmmmm....
Not for everyone in September. Maybe it has to do with the stage the application is in. I'm a september 7 AOR and I have this message:
"We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along."

Reactions: pochfaye0704

Dannny

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Not for everyone in September. Maybe it has to do with the stage the application is in. I'm a september 7 AOR and I have this message:
"We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along."
Maybe it's just for those whose background check has started

Reactions: silvana

hellgirl11

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
tunisia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-08-2018

hellgirl11

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
tunisia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Its not just PNP outland, but FSW outland too, who are stuck at Sydney and files approved.
Nobody knows the reason, but I guess we'll be waiting for a long time untill Sydney finally wakes up from its slumber!
God knows when that will happen.
I dont understand the logic behind holding up an approved file.
yes and the issue that we are the only VO who are stuck l