+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

IES 82

Dec 30, 2017
Egypt
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi Guys, Please be informed that we are almost 10 people sharing the same VO Sydney and same stream PNP-Outland got our application approved 1 month ago and still waiting for our PPRs .
we called IRCC and an agent confirmed that our application is approved since x date and we just need to wait for VO to send us emails.
we have been waiting for this since November , we are AOR August and AOR July .
i just wanted to share this so if some of you have the same case can join the waiting list .
Me as well, AOR august 21st, application approved last week but still no ppr mail yet. Best wishes.

Hannahvet

Star Member
Oct 30, 2018
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Anyone with VO Ottawa.. ip2 near 21 nov.. have u guys called cic?? If yes then what did they say?

conquistadores

Jul 20, 2016
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2018
Nomination.....
24-07-2018
AOR Received.
25-08-2018
Med's Done....
20-09-2018
Hi Guys, Please be informed that we are almost 10 people sharing the same VO Sydney and same stream PNP-Outland got our application approved 1 month ago and still waiting for our PPRs .
we called IRCC and an agent confirmed that our application is approved since x date and we just need to wait for VO to send us emails.
i just wanted to share this so if some of you have the same case can join the waiting list .
I am in the same boat with you.

Manu Kapoor

Dec 9, 2017
Hello All,

I got PPR yesterday morning 9.34 AM IST

Below are my details :
FSW-Outland India
AOR : 29 August 2018
Medical passed : 23 September 2018
IP2 : 28 November 2018 ( Ghost update )
Ghost Update : Dec 6 ( No real updates seen in the account status )
PPR : 12 Dec 2018 ( Note : The PPR Estimator of MyImmitracker predicted this correctly )

After Med Passed status update through email, I received no other email update until PPR ( except the status bar email )

IELTS : 8.5 overall
CRS : 449
No. of Applicants : 2 ( self + wife )
Married : 8 months ago

Primary Office: CPC-Ottawa

NOC : 2175 ( Web Developer )

Other details regarding my profile

Current Employment : Remote Job with a company in Europe who has no official registration in India. I had given payment slips and detailed experience letter. No one in company was contacted. Company has decent web presence.

Total Job Experience claimed : 6 months at a local company in 2017, 6 months gap afterwards, 1 year + ongoing at current job

I was worried about the Job experience part since it is a fully remote job. I had updated LinkedIn with current job details and also my photo appears on company's official site in the team section.

Proof of Funds : I have shown 9 Lakhs INR ( Approx. $16,899 CAD as of today ) in FD with very low liquid balance in account ( approx 4k INR ). Of this, 6.5 lakhs in my account and 2.5 lakhs in spouse's account. Our consultant advised having this kind of ratio ( 70:30 )

I can answer any other questions you people have.

This forum has been very helpful, especially when you are growing impatient every passing day.

Hi friend ... congratulations for the coveted PPR :) .
I have a small query - Since payment of my RPRF on 30.09.2018 and consequent change in status to - Additional Docs not required, there have been not a single update in my account till date. People here contact CIC agents to check latest status. Does that help in any way, apart from, of course, pacifying one's impatience ?

Thanks

EmilieTem

Aug 19, 2018
Same here. Got approved 18/11, still waiting...

hellgirl11

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
tunisia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Same here. Got approved 18/11, still waiting...
What wrong with them.. if our application is approved i still can not understand why they still on hold
i tried to contact sydney visa office but they are not responding on any email
at least if someone could reach them and ask about when these approved application will be released

Last edited by a moderator:

Ajarun1

Nov 22, 2018
Same condition..
File approved on 21 Nov..
Aor -Aug 25, Sydney VO
Waiting for the ppr mail..

hellgirl11

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
tunisia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
We have a lot of approved applications so please we need your help guys , especially inland people if someone could reach Sydney VO and ask why the approved application still on hold and when they will be released it would be really great and helpful for us .
im afraid they wont release those application until january 2019

somiran

Sep 23, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi friend ... congratulations for the coveted PPR :) .
I have a small query - Since payment of my RPRF on 30.09.2018 and consequent change in status to - Additional Docs not required, there have been not a single update in my account till date. People here contact CIC agents to check latest status. Does that help in any way, apart from, of course, pacifying one's impatience ?

Thanks
Hi Manu,

I was on the verge of ordering GCMS notes myself. I tried calling CIC a couple of times but couldn't reach an agent because their lines were too busy. I had read a comment on this forum earlier that calling at the time just when they are about to begin taking calls is the best time to call which is when you have high chance of reaching an agent. That time should be around 7.30 PM IST but I am not sure.

I had asked the same question as you have, which is whether it would make any difference if we called CIC multiple times to ask about our status and the answer from other users was "No, it shouldn't make any difference". I would say, try at least 4-5 times until you reach an agent before deciding to opt for GCMS notes. Case Specific Enquiry is also an option that I have heard of, but not tried myself.

Also, please check the timelines of other people who paid RPRF later like you. MyImmiTracker website is helpful in that regard.

I hope my answer helped you in some way and if all your documents are valid then there should be no reason to worry.

Reactions: Manu Kapoor

Archita

Jun 13, 2017
I have got the estimated time progress bar...but I don't understand there is no update in the profile yet....bar is showing the same thing for everybody...please help ....anybody with same timeline and situation
Mine is ...
Aor 18 aug
Med passed 8 SEP
And no update after that .

djnorman

Dec 6, 2018
I have got the estimated time progress bar...but I don't understand there is no update in the profile yet....bar is showing the same thing for everybody...please help ....anybody with same timeline and situation
Mine is ...
Aor 18 aug
Med passed 8 SEP
And no update after that .

@Archita Yes, I'm in a similar timeline and situation....

AOR - August 6th
Medicals Passed - August 28th
IP1 - Ever Since......Sigh!!
FSW - Outland

We're all on the same boat. Trying to stay positive and remain calm...I guess that's all we can do since we're well within the CIC's processing timelines...

papan5069

Jun 13, 2018
New delhi
Category........
@Archita Yes, I'm in a similar timeline and situation....

AOR - August 6th
Medicals Passed - August 28th
IP1 - Ever Since......Sigh!!
FSW - Outland

We're all on the same boat. Trying to stay positive and remain calm...I guess that's all we can do since we're well within the CIC's processing timelines...
Hi,

Same here:
19 aug AOR
Remedical request 30 Aug
Resubmitted on 6 Sept
Med passed on 11th Sept
No update since....

Don know what is happening in the background.

Reactions: Archita