Aug 31, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
30-08-2018
I contacted them and they said CIC has marked priority on my request and will release as soon so they can. I also required one by myself on the official website on Nov 16. All other people got their notes on time and it makes me worry if there is anything wrong with my application. hopefully I will get my second notes on time.
You'll get them around Dec 17th. I hope you get your PPR around the same time as well...

MiraR

Dec 10, 2018
Hello All, I need a suggestion. Ours is Aug AOR and I guess we are at stage IP2. Now primary applicant is in USA on H1 ( since 1st of december 2018)and family members will join him in 2 months. So do we need to update this by raising cse or should we wait for PPR and then update the same?

ivyxu644

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
Hi all. I need some suggestion urgent.

I sent an email to VO office to confirm my application status and I got the reply today. in the email, it says my application is in queue to be review by an officer. As I read in other forums, it's not a good sign. It reminds me that my offer and employment letter might caused review requirement. On those two documents, I asked my manager to put annual salary instead of hourly wage, which is what I actually been paid under, because on the CEC website, for the requirement of employment letter, it says to put "WAGE" on the letter, but didn't mention hourly wage. So I asked my manager to put the annual salary, which calculated by hourly wage, on my offer and employment letter.

So I'm thing if I should raise a CSE to explain it. However, I am not sure if this is the problem, because I didn't received GCMS notes, after almost 2 months waiting.

If that is the issue, how should I explain myself so it doesn't look like I did something fishy. If that's not the issue, I am not sure if explaining this would cause extra problem.

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018

I sent an email to VO office to confirm my application status and I got the reply today. in the email, it says my application is in queue to be review by an officer. As I read in other forums, it's not a good sign. It reminds me that my offer and employment letter might caused review requirement. On those two documents, I asked my manager to put annual salary instead of hourly wage, which is what I actually been paid under, because on the CEC website, for the requirement of employment letter, it says to put "WAGE" on the letter, but didn't mention hourly wage. So I asked my manager to put the annual salary, which calculated by hourly wage, on my offer and employment letter.

So I'm thing if I should raise a CSE to explain it. However, I am not sure if this is the problem, because I didn't received GCMS notes, after almost 2 months waiting.

If that is the issue, how should I explain myself so it doesn't look like I did something fishy. If that's not the issue, I am not sure if explaining this would cause extra problem.
Review by an office is always done after a recommendation by a case processing agent, it's normal. The wage thing is immaterial.

Reactions: ivyxu644

Hope1805

Dec 3, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
11-08-2018
Hi guys received gcms notes please share your feedback if you know how Notes work

Check the link scroll down it contains 4 pictures
https://imgur.com/a/H81x6Rr

Thank you in advance
Looking at the notes, The application is progressing very well and god willing you should receive the golden mail before 23rd Jan.... beat wishes!!

hellgirl11

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
tunisia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-08-2018

whats your VO office? can you share them email adress please

Dec 11, 2018
Hi all,

I am a long time lurker and first time poster! Let me first thank all of you for the great contributions and the amazing community work being done here!

My knowledge of all the abbreviations and the processes regarding express entry is very poor compared to what I am reading here so I feel very inadequate xD

However, I want to post here everything that I have done so far because I am really unsure if something is wrong with my timeline or I should start to be concerned or not:

EE Profile Created/Received: 13-03-2018
Invitation to Apply: 23-05-2018
Conf. of Online Application Trans.: 11-08-2018
Biometrics Collection Letter: 12-09-2018

(I then actually went to the office &
submitted my biometrics on -->) 23-09-2018

It has been 122 days since August 11th when I submitted all my documents.
It has been 79 days since September 9th when I submitted my biometrics.

Is there anything I should be doing , anyone I should be following up with?
Is there any reason to be concerned, most of the people who applied before me as far as I remember had their papers completed in shorter periods of time... so I am starting to get anxious.
:/

Mo-Desire

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
AOR Received.
16-08-2018
File Transfer...
14-09-2018
If your application is on queue for review by an officer doesn't mean your application is having problem. It's a generic message as I got the same thing when I mailed COC Ottawa for status update. Initially they told me Everything seems fine with my application when I raised CSE. There are issues that a case analyst will recommend for officer's review which may not be a serious issue, every cases get reviewed, be positive and don't get yourself worked you. You may request for GCMS notes to see what's going on with your application I also did that but still waiting for it.