+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

pursuit_of_happiness

Jul 23, 2018
That's why I always wonder how people check their accounts multiple times a day, my patience allows me to do it only twice a week, and every time it's a very big challenge
I came with a workaround for this issue. It works for me but not sure if it will work for everyone.

open two different browsers i.e. microsoft edge and chrome. try logging in one of them and if you get redirected to language selection screen then trying logging in other browser and it works(At least in my case). :D

pursuit_of_happiness

Jul 23, 2018
With all the software and computer engineers they are attracting the website has a lot of room for improvement.
i think there is lack of willingness rather than lack of resources. Its immigration we are talking about which doesnt thrill everyone from any developed country. So, i dont see things improving.

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Hi Asiv,

I've got almost the same timeline as yours, and I have noticed people with IP2 on 19; 20; 22 Nov have just got their golden emails.

Really hope it's gonna be our turn soon since I'm all worn out waiting here.....
Good observation bro!! N pprs are sent again in batches.. Maybe they have a kinda limit on the no. Of batches they send in a month just like ITAs (2draws a month). How many pprs in each batch, I dunno.. It's a baseless guess of mine alone, I can be wrong as well..

Reactions: Vaheed

snowball2018

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
Good observation bro!! N pprs are sent again in batches.. Maybe they have a kinda limit on the no. Of batches they send in a month just like ITAs (2draws a month). How many pprs in each batch, I dunno.. It's a baseless guess of mine alone, I can be wrong as well..
My timeline:

AOR - 3 Aug
MEP: 6 Sep
IP2: 21 Nov

Yes they do things in batches (IP2s, PPRs, etc)

I don't think they have any caps on the number of PPRs, but I'm lost as to their operations, really don't know how they made decisions.

But obviously seeing those folks with later AOR than mine got PPR when I'm still waiting is killing me.

hellgirl11

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
tunisia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
I had raised a CSE on 3rd Of Dec to enquire about the status of my application.

I just got a reply to my query. It is as below -

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry."

Shows that the ghost update I saw on my CIC account this morning, did mean business. VO - Ottawa.

The wait, however, is still unpredictable.
i did the same and i got the same reply 2 days ago, other people got the same reply 15 days ago so finger crossed

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
My timeline:

AOR - 3 Aug
MEP: 6 Sep
IP2: 21 Nov

Yes they do things in batches (IP2s, PPRs, etc)

I don't think they have any caps on the number of PPRs, but I'm lost as to their operations, really don't know how they made decisions.

But obviously seeing those folks with later AOR than mine got PPR when I'm still waiting is killing me.

Like they say' the ultimate fruit of patience is sweeter than honey' and 'patience is a virtue', there's nothing else we can do other than staring back at time right in its face and await its blissful moment for us.

I am constantly hooked on to Netflix and researching for the plans post copr .

Reactions: snowball2018