+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

BurglarReturn

Dec 6, 2018
IP1, IP2, ghost updates are all speculations and i can ensure you that
i received 2 ghost updates and no PPR email until now
im in IP2 since sep and no PPR email
so all what we are sharing are all speculations

what i have shared are my analysis and investigation same as IP1 and IP2 , so please calm down
Did you order for GCMS notes ?

S_Arjun

Nov 22, 2018
I had raised a CSE on 3rd Of Dec to enquire about the status of my application.

I just got a reply to my query. It is as below -

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry."

Shows that the ghost update I saw on my CIC account this morning, did mean business. VO - Ottawa.

The wait, however, is still unpredictable.

Sunshine41

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
Med's Done....
27-08-2018

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry."

Shows that the ghost update I saw on my CIC account this morning, did mean business. VO - Ottawa.

I think that’s because they send PPR in batches.

Now, no one knows how they form batches because we don’t share the key informations like application number or UCI number, they should use that than AOR.

Only way to find the decision before PPR will be to call an agent(which is easy said then done) or GCMS notes (I bet you will get decision sooner then that).

Reactions: Asiv adanac

powerofchrist

Mar 15, 2018

Is it possible that the ghost update was because of the agent responsible to answer CSE opened your file and may have updated it with response you received?

Sunshine41

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
Med's Done....
27-08-2018
The link you shared doesn’t specify country based quota.

Moreover, they plan to welcome 310,000 in 2018 and 330,000 in 2019. Even if they issue PPR right now it will take us month to get the stamp and get on the plane.

PR number they want to welcome is more than 3 times the ITA issued and not everyone who applies has dependent members.
They have accounted all that factors, that’s why they have a number of ITAs issued every draw and use submission time to rank.

Relax, it’s just speculation.

My speculation based on the trends maybe the CEC batch was lucky last week to be picked for PPR.;)

niteesh.rishi

Mar 27, 2018

Good news buddy .. even I got ghost update yesterday :) .. hope for the best for us !

Sunshine41

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
Med's Done....
27-08-2018
What time is it better to call CIC and be connected with an agent?
The time when you call and get in the queue to speak to agent:p

You need to try a couple of times as they are busy all the time, there is no better time.
It’s completely luck based.

Reactions: Smmm

Sunshine41

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
Med's Done....
27-08-2018
I doubt that. This is the third CSE I raised over the course of 4 months and only today's reply was preceded by a ghost update!
What was the response in previous 2 mails?

Did it say anything about your eligibility, security or criminality checks?

javo.vdm

Aug 3, 2018

What was the wording of your CSE? I'm thinking of doing the same but I know you need to ask very specific questions in a kind manner in order to get the most information out of the interaction.

S_Arjun

Nov 22, 2018
What was the response in previous 2 mails?

Did it say anything about your eligibility, security or criminality checks?
The first one was for my VO. Which they said was Ottawa. The other was in late November while my application was IP2 and they just said that background check is currently being reviewed. Nothing in detail.