+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Hi,
Could some expert let me know whether following POF declaration will be accepted?

Required minimum amount : CAD 19093
Main Applicant's Bank Account : CAD 15500
Main Applicant Provident Fund : CAD 1450
Spouse's(accompanied) Provident Fund : CAD 5000
From PF u ain't draw entire amount ..

hellgirl11

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
tunisia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
1. Please share with us the screenshot that says a decision has been made for your application.
2. Please share where you got the knowledge that IRCC reached 2018 PPR limit.
I don't believe until I see it.

Edit: Traditionally, "a decision has been made" only when your passport is received for visa stamping.
Hi,
Please be informed that i couldnt send a screenshot here in the forum you can share your email or whatsup with me and i will send you there
but here is a copy paste of the email:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests: Download application forms and guides Change of address Check your application status Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question

Reactions: IES 82

hellgirl11

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
tunisia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Take a look here -

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/passport-requests-pprs-by-period-report

The numbers beg to differ (Even though it's a small sample set). For all our sake, I hope that there is no such thing as limit per year!
i really hope that too , but im just sharing what my community are sharing about hundreds of people waiting like me after decision has been made

hellgirl11

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
tunisia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
So in other words, you are saying that the target for 2018 which is a total of 310 000 new permanent residents (all streams included) have been reached? Should there not be some sort of announcment by the CA gov or ministry of immigraion that the target has already been met? And where did you find if they should reach their 2018 target, they wont do anything till next year?
as i said previously, its our assumptions based on some researchers that we did

hellgirl11

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
tunisia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Good luck to getting answered by random folks who have NO CLUE how CIC really works.
Random folk is answering all your questions my dear
1) i shared a copy paste of my email received from IRCC yesterday saying a decision has been made
2) the limit of PPR for 2018 is only assumption

S_Arjun

Nov 22, 2018
i really hope that too , but im just sharing what my community are sharing about hundreds of people waiting like me after decision has been made
I know. I don't mean to down-play your opinion, just sharing a different perspective. There are a few people I know too, whose files are approved and are waiting for the PPR mail.

I was only curious about the PPR's per year and substantiated it with figures. I have heard this statement in other groups as well, it's refutable.

hellgirl11

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
tunisia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
I know. I don't mean to down-play your opinion, just sharing a different perspective. There are a few people I know too, whose files are approved and are waiting for the PPR mail.

I was only curious about the PPR's per year and substantiated it with figures. I have heard this statement in other groups as well, it's refutable.
thank you for sharing your opinion .. and to be honest what made me more believe the story of limits of PPR is the limit for ITA for 2018 because we all know that they have a yearly target once they reached they make ppl on hold for the next year so it makes sense .. but i really hope that is not true

gokul.chandran

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-08-2018
To all my fellow August 2018 AOR members.

As per IRCC, 80% applications will be processed within 6 months. That essentially means all august 2018 AOR members should hold onto their patience till 31st January 2019 and make any assumptions/ speculations only after that... i know it's easy to lose one's patience especially when one has invested enormous effort, time & money to reach where we are today with regards to Canadian PR.

We are all in the same boat and sailing to a common destination... Let's not start quarreling/ disagreeing to one another's point of view.

cadgijoe

May 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
03-08-2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Med's Done....
23-07-2018
Passport Req..
18-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
LANDED..........
21-05-2019
To all my fellow August 2018 AOR members.

As per IRCC, 80% applications will be processed within 6 months. That essentially means all august 2018 AOR members should hold onto their patience till 31st January 2019 and make any assumptions/ speculations only after that... i know it's easy to lose one's patience especially when one has invested enormous effort, time & money to reach where we are today with regards to Canadian PR.

We are all in the same boat and sailing to a common destination... Let's not start quarreling/ disagreeing to one another's point of view.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/express-entry-year-end-report-2017.html
It's actually 80% in 4 months (per 2017 data) so I may go out a limb to say that 80% of us here will get PPR this Dec.
Furthermore, in 2017, the numbers of PPRs and Visas issued intensified in 3rd and 4th quarters (no monthly data provided), doubling those of 1st and 2nd quarters.
I hate overconfidence. But I have data by my side to say keep your hope up people. It ain't new year when it's still 30th.

Reactions: Semeg and JJ_87

india2canadasg

Jun 10, 2017
Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
21-08-2018
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
21-08-2018
Passport Req..
23-11-2018
People like you dont deserve to immigrate to other countries and deserve to stay in them 3rd world country :)
as i said i sent a copy paste of the emailk received form IRCC saying a decision has been made and about reaching the limit of PPRs i said its our assumptions ..
Please let's be civil.
This forum has been a welcome change from the daily life situations by being an exemplary place of helpfulness and real fellowship. And most people on this forum are extremely helpful and nice.
Let's continue the tradition and not fight amongst ourselves.

And here's to hoping that your assumption is wrong and you get a PPR today!
Good luck

Hope1805

Dec 3, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
11-08-2018
Please let's be civil.
This forum has been a welcome change from the daily life situations by being an exemplary place of helpfulness and real fellowship. And most people on this forum are extremely helpful and nice.
Let's continue the tradition and not fight amongst ourselves.

And here's to hoping that your assumption is wrong and you get a PPR today!
Good luck
Agree completely with you !!!

M&Ms

Apr 25, 2018
Everybody got the right to assume what they want I suppose.............But I am very comfortable and quite confident in assuming that there are gonna be more PPRs in December. We just need a little more patience and positive thinking my friends, we’ll get there.
All the best. Maybe Santa is bringing a few PPRs in his gift bag. Haha :p:)

IES 82

Dec 30, 2017
Egypt
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi,
Please be informed that i couldnt send a screenshot here in the forum you can share your email or whatsup with me and i will send you there
but here is a copy paste of the email:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests: Download application forms and guides Change of address Check your application status Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question
Congrats, it usually takes few days between reaching a decision on an application and receiving the ppr mail. So isa isa isa you will get it very very soon. Good luck