+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Thanks mate!

I ordered on 4th Nov and got submission confirmation from getgcms.com on 6th Nov, so it took 1 month exactly to get the notes

U'll be getting yours soon

I think the notes do not include anything post my request. I can see the case officer remarks on my eligibility clearance on 31st Oct. Can't see any updates in Nov.
I just checked my confirmation mail of GCMS notes, it's on Nov 9th. So i have to wait anotehr3 days to get the note. Thanks, brother.

Reactions: fahadxuberi

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
They can reach out at any stage. One cannot specifically identify whether that is done at IP1 or IP2. The reason is that IP1 and IP2 are terms invented by people on this forum. They aren’t real terms. My attorney has years of experience in immigration and he told me that if they do want to reach out to employers, it can literally happen at any stage. He’s seen clients whose employers have been contacted even if clients’ profile shows “We have not started your background check” (which people refer to as IP1). And he has also seen clients whose employers have been contacted shortly after the background check starts (which people refer to as IP2). There are no clear patterns to this.

Also, the online statuses aren’t always up to date. Sometimes, your background check may have started but the online status doesn’t reflect it for a few weeks/days. Sometimes, the background check starts (the so-called IP2) and stays in that state for months. So don’t read too much into those online statuses.
Agree wid him ain't such thin or terminology called IP1 or IP2 !!

S_Arjun

Nov 22, 2018
Let us know what 's the update about..
That's the thing about ghost updates. You don't know what the update is. The only thing I know for sure is that, there was some update made by the agent. CIC does not show what it is. Only GCMS notes provide that info.

JJ_87

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
That's the thing about ghost updates. You don't know what the update is. The only thing I know for sure is that, there was some update made by the agent. CIC does not show what it is. Only GCMS notes provide that info.
Well, you can call them and ask too.

pursuit_of_happiness

Jul 23, 2018
Does anyone experience difficulties when log in to CIC account? It takes me about 7-8 attempts to successfully log in. After several steps it throws me to the page with language selection. It is literally killing me. Trying different browsers, but nothing changes. This is not the recent issue, but the permanent one since my AOR in August.
yes, the cic website is a mess.

it happens to me often as well. even after i login and on my account page and trying to navigate to another page it just randomly logs out for no reason at all and shows that stupid language selection screen.

Its really frustrating and times and make me wonder how cic is handling our information in such an irresponsible manner. Its just so insecure and easily hackable.

their form redirection for the website is pathetic. They got to hire some good IT people to make their website right.

Reactions: dodogirl

hellgirl11

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
tunisia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Guys i need to share with you a valuable information : so many of my friends including me got an update through the IRCC web form that a decision has been made for our application and that we will be notified soon by the responsible office.. Some of my friends has been waiting for PPR email for more than 3 weeks after this updated.. so after small investigation we got to know that hundreds of people are on hold because IRCC reached the maximum limit of PPR for 2018 and that all PPR will be issued starting from January .. this is our assumption so if someone is sharing the same case please confirm but we are almost sure that this is the case.

Reactions: powerofchrist

cadgijoe

May 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
03-08-2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Med's Done....
23-07-2018
Passport Req..
18-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
LANDED..........
21-05-2019
Guys i need to share with you a valuable information : so many of my friends including me got an update through the IRCC web form that a decision has been made for our application and that we will be notified soon by the responsible office.. Some of my friends has been waiting for PPR email for more than 3 weeks after this updated.. so after small investigation we got to know that hundreds of people are on hold because IRCC reached the maximum limit of PPR for 2018 and that all PPR will be issued starting from January .. this is our assumption so if someone is sharing the same case please confirm but we are almost sure that this is the case.
1. Please share with us the screenshot that says a decision has been made for your application.
2. Please share where you got the knowledge that IRCC reached 2018 PPR limit.
I don't believe until I see it.

Edit: Traditionally, "a decision has been made" only when your passport is received for visa stamping.

Last edited:

S_Arjun

Nov 22, 2018

Take a look here -

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/passport-requests-pprs-by-period-report

The numbers beg to differ (Even though it's a small sample set). For all our sake, I hope that there is no such thing as limit per year!

cadgijoe

May 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
03-08-2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Med's Done....
23-07-2018
Passport Req..
18-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
LANDED..........
21-05-2019
Take a look here -

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/passport-requests-pprs-by-period-report

The numbers beg to differ (Even though it's a small sample set). For all our sake, I hope that there is no such thing as limit per year!
She's full of it unless proven otherwise. A friend in a Whatsapp group just got PPR, the 1st in the group after nearly 2 weeks.
https://imgur.com/a/XGcpSM0
Based on 2017 historical data, PPR rains in December fell on the 1st, 6th, 12th, 15th, 19th, and 28th. Let's brace ourselves!

IranianinSweden

Star Member
Oct 16, 2018

So in other words, you are saying that the target for 2018 which is a total of 310 000 new permanent residents (all streams included) have been reached? Should there not be some sort of announcment by the CA gov or ministry of immigraion that the target has already been met? And where did you find if they should reach their 2018 target, they wont do anything till next year?

Babybae

Jan 15, 2018
Canada
I have asked the query to general people out here, if you do not wish to answer you better stay out of it. I don't think this forum just belongs to u, anyone can ask any query, So please if u do not wish to ans don't do it but do not degrade others.
Good luck to getting answered by random folks who have NO CLUE how CIC really works.

MCPG

Nov 12, 2018
Hi,
Could some expert let me know whether following POF declaration will be accepted?

Required minimum amount : CAD 19093
Main Applicant's Bank Account : CAD 15500
Main Applicant Provident Fund : CAD 1450
Spouse's(accompanied) Provident Fund : CAD 5000