+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Babybae

Jan 15, 2018
Canada
Hello, AOR 30th Aug called CIC last night told me eligibility passed R10 ok , criminality in progress, Visa Office is Nova Scotia. Any idea when can I expect PPR and is Nova Scotia VO is fast or slow??
I don't understand you people. You call CIC and get all these info then come back here to ask NON CIC members when you'll get PPR? If we knew we would be working for CIC or making a killing as fortune tellers :p

Inabt

Jul 19, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Rome
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Request
10-12-2018
Med's Done....
01/11/2018
Passport Req..
01-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2019
LANDED..........
14-10-2019
I don't understand you people. You call CIC and get all these info then come back here to ask NON CIC members when you'll get PPR? If we knew we would be working for CIC or making a killing as fortune tellers :p
best comment so far :D:D:D

Reactions: SRayhan87

reachforjay

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Congratulations..
What's this incorrect letter and correct letter In your signature?
U got ppr on nov 30?
The incorrect letter was asking for a RPRF, immigration medical and other info we submitted already. It seems like it was a sponsor PR letter sent in error. Sent an email to the VO and the correct letter showed up this morning via the online account.

For others asking, the category is FSW-O, family of 4. If you can't see the signature my timeline is below:

Aor Aug 13th
Meds Sep 1
IP1 Sep 1
IP2 Nov 9-15th as I hadn't checked the account
PPR Nov 30th

Hope1805

Dec 3, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
11-08-2018
Hey Guys,

Can someone help me with the following query pls ?

In my ITA application, I had given my wife’s name as the only dependent, however, at the time of filling up the AOR, I gave the details of my son also, who is a minor. Will that have any impact on my Approval?Currently, my status shows: “ Medical passed” and “Your background check is in progress”.

Pls assist if anyone has an answer to this.

gadhvibhargav

Feb 10, 2016
Hey Guys,

Can someone help me with the following query pls ?

In my ITA application, I had given my wife’s name as the only dependent, however, at the time of filling up the AOR, I gave the details of my son also, who is a minor. Will that have any impact on my Approval?Currently, my status shows: “ Medical passed” and “Your background check is in progress”.

Pls assist if anyone has an answer to this.
Why would you do it, not mentioning your son in e-APR application forms as a dependent when you want him to be with you in Canada?

Were you asked to do the medicals for your son at the e-APR stage?

Anyways, first log in to your myCIC account and go into your permanent residency application and check top right corner 'Applicant Information'.
There's a little clickable link at the end of the box 'view dependents' and check if your son's name appears there. If the name doesn't appear then it would be difficult to convince the VO to add a dependent at this stage. You could still try raising a CSE and explain your situation in an LOE with necessary proofs such as your son's valid medical exam results.

Good luck!

Reactions: tobs

Manu Kapoor

Dec 9, 2017
Aor August 16th, paid RPRF upfront on August 16th, MEP Sept 11th, and no movement since then. Sent email once to confirm 5475 received or not, they replied they have everything they need. Updated address through webform but, no change at all in cic account.
Thanks for reply anika016. By the way I don't know what is 5475.

Hope1805

Dec 3, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
11-08-2018
Why would you do it, not mentioning your son in e-APR application forms as a dependent when you want him to be with you in Canada?

Were you asked to do the medicals for your son at the e-APR stage?

Anyways, first log in to your myCIC account and go into your permanent residency application and check top right corner 'Applicant Information'.
There's a little clickable link at the end of the box 'view dependents' and check if your son's name appears there. If the name doesn't appear then it would be difficult to convince the VO to add a dependent at this stage. You could still try raising a CSE and explain your situation in an LOE with necessary proofs such as your son's valid medical exam results.

Good luck!
Thanks for the reply mate.
His medicals were done and his name appears in the dependents list.

Harsimran1606

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
Hi my status is showing we are reviewing whether you meed the eligibility requirement you passed the medical and we are processing your BG check. Can anybody tell me am on the ip2 stage or ip1?