+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

sawai singh

Jun 27, 2018
I got my GCMS notes and which stated eligibility = Recommended Pass and R10=OK. and file is been last touched in month of September. After that no comments. My AOR was 17th August.

What will be the next step ?

gadhvibhargav

Feb 10, 2016
I got my GCMS notes and which stated eligibility = Recommended Pass and R10=OK. and file is been last touched in month of September. After that no comments. My AOR was 17th August.

What will be the next step ?
Security and criminality checks would be next if aren't passed already.

rajat123456

May 16, 2015
Hi Guys,

Case: FSW Inbound
AOR : Aug 1
Medical Passed: Aug 23
Medical expired: Nov 18
Update: Dec 04, medical status changed from passed to not required
Any clue what next step would be...
Could you please add me to whatsapp group + 1 604 338 8002
Thanks

winterdiva

Dec 18, 2017
London
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
Just don't type any more texts on the forum and let the day pass :p:D . I am sure you will laugh at your own message tomorrow :D
Watch a movie or read a book for a change. :p Draw something if you are into arts and play music if you love it :D
Focus on work if you still work somewhere and not resigned for Canada dream.
Pardon my French here :)
Just trying to hang by the thin thread of hope and wishing you do the same :)

Cheers!
Thankfully I’m back to work tomorrow. Having a day off is clearly not working for me. Did you edit your message? I didn’t see any french in it?

Reactions: gauravmlal

Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018
Hello all!
Somehow, I've missed this thread.

So i got the golden mail on 23rd Nov! Submitted the Passports and now waiting with fingers crossed!

My timeline and case history:
I first applied as a single applicant(spouse not accompanying and just hours before the draw!). Got the ITA and then changed application after ITA to spouse accompanying (CRS went up with spouse,so not a problem).

Stream - Express Entry
Family of : 4
ITA - May 23rd 2018
AOR - Aug 18th 2018
MEP - Sep 14th 2018 (not sure but on or around)
IP1 - Sep 15th 2018 (same as above)
IP2 - Not sure
PPR - Nov 23rd 2018

Overall i'm elated with the timeline and can't have any complaints. Express entry is an excellent system by my experience!

Miscellaneous side notes (Might not be useful for current followers of this thread but for the future, for people looking for answers):
1. I only had my Masters degree evaluated, not my bachelor's degree. Accordingly, i didn't mention my bachelor degree in the section on education ( I did include it in the personal history section after ITA).

2. For proof of funds, I showed gift deed and entire funds were received by me AFTER I received my ITA, but, of course, before submission and AOR)

3. My wife used WES and received her ECA in a month, maybe less, while i used IQAS and got it in 2+ months. I'd recommend WES as per my experience.

Good luck for all the others waiting for some good news!!

PS : To avoid the ire of all, I'm going to restrain myself from asking about the probability of rejection now, though I much want to!
Perhaps no need, but still, have my fingers crossed till the PP is in my hand!
Congratulations! How were you able to change unaccompanied spouse to accompany spouse and it didn't affect the application? Do you think changing to accompanying helped your application?

gauravmlal

Jun 8, 2018
Category........
Thankfully I’m back to work tomorrow. Having a day off is clearly not working for me. Did you edit your message? I didn’t see any french in it?
:D There was no french in my message , "Pardon my french " is a common English phrase used for apologizing for harsh words, mostly for profanity. I used it in very milder form :p:D
I am glad your work keeps you engrossed otherwise these anxiety is turning us into freaks :D

Cheers!