NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-08-2018
AOR Received.
22-08-2018
Med's Done....
17-09-2018
Hi guys...

Today is exactly 100th day since my AOR (which was on August 22nd).
I'm applying from Europe so I had to submit biometrics as well.

Short timeline is this:
AOR: Aug 22, 2018
MEP & BIL: Sep 17, 2018
Biometrics Completed: Sep 21
RPRF: Paid upfront (Aug 22)
Background Status: "We are checking your background" since MEP done (Sep 17)

On Tuesday this week, I send a request through CSE just to try to get some info regarding status of our application even if its well within 6 months time frame. Surprisingly, today, I got an answer from them which looks like this:

================================================================================
Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

· Your application was received via your account on August 22, 2018.

• Your application is located at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
  • The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently in process.
  • The medical examination results on file are valid for you, your spouse and your dependent child.
================================================================================

So, at least I know that our application is at CPC in Ottawa and that background verifications are currently in process.
Regarding medical, we know for the results from our CIC account ...

Just wondering how fast or slow are things moving at CPC-Ottawa?

On the other side, I plan to order case notes on December 17th .. just to see what's inside...

Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018
Hi guys...

Today is exactly 100th day since my AOR (which was on August 22nd).
I'm applying from Europe so I had to submit biometrics as well.

Short timeline is this:
AOR: Aug 22, 2018
MEP & BIL: Sep 17, 2018
Biometrics Completed: Sep 21
RPRF: Paid upfront (Aug 22)
Background Status: "We are checking your background" since MEP done (Sep 17)

On Tuesday this week, I send a request through CSE just to try to get some info regarding status of our application even if its well within 6 months time frame. Surprisingly, today, I got an answer from them which looks like this:

Good day,

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

· Your application was received via your account on August 22, 2018.

• Your application is located at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
  • The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently in process.
  • The medical examination results on file are valid for you, your spouse and your dependent child.

So, at least I know that our application is at CPC in Ottawa and that background verifications are currently in process.
Regarding medical, we know for the results from our CIC account ...

Just wondering how fast or slow are things moving at CPC-Ottawa?

On the other side, I plan to order case notes on December 17th .. just to see what's inside...
My AOR is 14th August and my file at CPC Ottawa. I learnt from this forum that Ottawa is fast but with the current flow, no one can say for sure. We just have to keep waiting and hopeful. I just wish this process was more transparent....

Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018
Hi all,

I raised a CSE to know the status of my application, this is the reply I got.

The initial assessment to ensure your application is complete has been finalized. Following this assessment, your application was transferred to the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario (CPC-O). The office will contact you if they need other documents from you.

The background verifications are currently valid for criminality and for security. The medical examination results on file are valid.

Does it mean that Criminality and Security checks are completed, got confused with the valid keyword used.

AOR 11/Aug
Only if they can be more transparent and precise. But be hopeful and your PPR mail arrives soon. My AOR 14 aug

somiran

Sep 23, 2017
NOC Code......
Has anyone tried calling to get more information about their case ? If yes then -

1. Which number did you call on ? ( Is it different for different countries, Also I don't know my Visa office )
2. Does it affect your application in any way ? Do they keep a record that the person for XYZ file called thrice so let's just delay this file

Oct 1, 2018
Hi All
Please help me in this question Which is making me very worried.

I have submitted my express entry application in 29 AUG, my personal history does not have any gap. But I did not mention my unfinished part-time postgraduate master study in it.
I have registered in university in 2017 and since then I have completed 4 courses only. I used to take courses in weekends only, and I stopped the registration many times, that why I completed four courses only within three years.

I didn’t know how to list this in personal history. Also I felt that it is unimportant to mention it in my personal history or in education section.

Will this be misrepresentation?
Please advice me.

somiran

Sep 23, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi All
Please help me in this question Which is making me very worried.

I have submitted my express entry application in 29 AUG, my personal history does not have any gap. But I did not mention my unfinished part-time postgraduate master study in it.
I have registered in university in 2017 and since then I have completed 4 courses only. I used to take courses in weekends only, and I stopped the registration many times, that why I completed four courses only within three years.

I didn’t know how to list this in personal history. Also I felt that it is unimportant to mention it in my personal history or in education section.

Will this be misrepresentation?
Please advice me.
You are not claiming any points for it. You did not do anything wrong with leaving the course incomplete. It should not be relevant to your visa profile so I would say it's good that you skipped that part.

Have you received any Additional Document Request to explain about this, or you are just worried that this could be reason why you haven't received PPR yet ?

Reactions: Yelzamani
Oct 1, 2018
You are not claiming any points for it. You did not do anything wrong with leaving the course incomplete. It should not be relevant to your visa profile so I would say it's good that you skipped that part.

Have you received any Additional Document Request to explain about this, or you are just worried that this could be reason why you haven't received PPR yet ?
Thanks for your reply
I am in IP2 Eligibility and criminality passed.
In this stage only bad Ideas will come to my mind

somiran

Sep 23, 2017
NOC Code......
After long wait, background check finally started.
Status Changed to " We are processing your background check. We will send you message if we need more information"
AOR - 19th August
How do you know about Criminality passed ? Did you order GCMS notes