+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

elektrikuser

Jul 15, 2018
i moved to IP2 stage today..but received ADR for IMM5406 for both myself and my spouse.. Does that happen with every applicant? Any advise on filling this form?

elektrikuser

Jul 15, 2018
Hi,
When filling out IMM5406e, if the sibling ( brother or sister is married ), do we need to fill in their spouse details also? What if they have children? Do those details also need to get filled out?

2018expresso

Aug 21, 2018
Guys i just got my GCMS note it says Eligibility failed but they didn't send me any email?!
can i still get a PPR or they will wait 6 month so they can reject me?
What is the latest update/status of your application? Are you in IP1 or IP2?

I understand that they do say that "they will contact you once a final decision has been made", so perhaps the failed eligibility is a note from the agent doing pre-assessment and then the VO would review this and make the final determination? This is just a guess, maybe those with more knowledge could help discuss this?

2018expresso

Aug 21, 2018
Guys, what exactly happens in IP2?

I called the hotline and listened to the status of my application. It says "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirement" and "We are processing your background check". This is IP2 right? Is it possible that your eligibility is still under review and they commence the background checks?

Thank you!

niti07

Nov 4, 2018
AOR- Aug 1 18
Medical passed - September 18
got an update yesterday : we are processing your background check.So how long does it take from the BG check to PPR. Also is the eligibility criteria checked after the BG or how it is .

It would be of great help if someone can please answer to my questions

Reactions: Nash1905

Bhavyakerney

Oct 18, 2018
Hi....got an update...we are processing your background check....I hope this is IP2
Congratulations! What's your AOR date? You were thinking of calling them right!?? Were you able to get thru?

I've not heard anything from them since 26th Aug (MEP Passed). I'm kinda worried n thinking of calling them.

Andy3206

Star Member
Oct 11, 2018
India
Visa Office......
CPC Oattawa (Current)
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
IMM5475
AOR Received.
18/08/2018
I don't understand why they do not touch AOR 18th AUG, anyone FSW-O who got any update.

Reactions: Semeg