Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018
Wow, congrats!

My timeline is:

AOR: 3rd Aug
MEP: 6th Sep
Biometrics done: 7th Sep
FSW-O

I do not believe much in IP1 or IP2 since they are not clear enough to indicate the progress of my application.

We called CIC 3 weeks ago (on 29th Oct) to learn that: Eligibility met; background check has not been started yet.

We called CIC last night to learn that: Eligibility met; background check has not been started yet.

Despite all the good news coming to people with Aug AOR, it seems we are not that lucky.

104 days have passed and yet nothing good seems to come soon. Personally, I am so fed up with this waiting game and have decided to take my mind off it. It comes when it comes.
The wait is crazy, especially when you see Aug AOR getting the PPR email. Just have to be patient and positive. I have been trying to reach IRCC by calling but never get through. Is there a way you did it or a time frame you use since you have gotten through twice?

anika016

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
Same ,Completed 3 month today and stuck in IP 1from sep'8.
ADR :IMM5475 on same day uploaded and now it says NA.

what's your NOC?
If your ADR is N/A now that means there is progress. Mine still shows we are reviewing the docs u submitted. My noc I don't remember, as my wife is primary applicant, noc 2174.

Reactions: Andy3206

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
Wow, congrats!

My timeline is:

AOR: 3rd Aug
MEP: 6th Sep
Biometrics done: 7th Sep
FSW-O

I do not believe much in IP1 or IP2 since they are not clear enough to indicate the progress of my application.

We called CIC 3 weeks ago (on 29th Oct) to learn that: Eligibility met; background check has not been started yet.

We called CIC last night to learn that: Eligibility met; background check has not been started yet.

Despite all the good news coming to people with Aug AOR, it seems we are not that lucky.

104 days have passed and yet nothing good seems to come soon. Personally, I am so fed up with this waiting game and have decided to take my mind off it. It comes when it comes.
Did u call them at outside Canada number. If yes, then at what time ?

Andy3206

Star Member
Oct 11, 2018
India
Visa Office......
CPC Oattawa (Current)
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
IMM5475
AOR Received.
18/08/2018
If your ADR is N/A now that means there is progress. Mine still shows we are reviewing the docs u submitted. My noc I don't remember, as my wife is primary applicant, noc 2174.
Finger crossed but this wait is insane & frustrating.
One reason of this frustration is CIC does follow any systematic path in issuing PPR e.g. first come first serve.

Sep 9, 2018
Hi I have similar situation, AOR-10th August, Got ADR IMM 5669 on Oct 17, uploaded next day, and it still shows We are reviewing the docs u submitted. Not sure what's going on.

Rajesh Durai

Dec 29, 2012
With the blessings of GOD I got my PPR golden email this morning at 7:13 AM Indian time. I want to thank all the supporters of this forum from my heart. Without you all this wait would have been a boring and painful one. My timeline is in my signature. I will still be needing help up until we all meet there in our deam land Canada. I whole heartedly wish everyone to get their golden emails soon.

Parmeet kaur67

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Congratulations!

AOR - 4th Aug
MEP - 27th Aug
IP2 - 02 Nov
Ghost update - My consultant is acting like ghost
PPR email - in my imagination every day
My timeline is exactly like yours...Except Ip2 At November 1,with a difference of 1 day only...This wait is seriously killing me...Always have numerous thoughts what will happen ☹

Last edited:

Sunshine41

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
Med's Done....
27-08-2018
With the blessings of GOD I got my PPR golden email this morning at 7:13 AM Indian time. I want to thank all the supporters of this forum from my heart. Without you all this wait would have been a boring and painful one. My timeline is in my signature. I will still be needing help up until we all meet there in our deam land Canada. I whole heartedly wish everyone to get their golden emails soon.
Congratulations! :D

Reactions: Rajesh Durai

DGBE

Nov 12, 2018
Hi All,
Got the golden email this morning.
Im from SriLanka and my timeline is as follows

AOR- 29th August
Biometrics - 26th Sep
PPR - 14th Nov

Total number of dependents along with the applicant - 4

Wishing everyone here best of luck...