India
Visa Office......
CPC Oattawa (Current)
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
IMM5475
AOR Received.
18/08/2018
Almost completed 3 months, still in IP1 since 8th sep and ADR changed to not applicable on 27th Sep.
Tired of waiting.

Reactions: Nash1905

Goodmankevin

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Hi All,

i received RPRF request on friday and paid it and uploaded the receipt in the provided placeholders. Also, the status is now coming as " The additional document you provided has been uploaded"

is there anything needed from my side? shouldnt the status be something else in additional document section?

2018expresso

Aug 21, 2018
Called up CIC after getting a ghost update 5 days back. Thought my PPR would be near :D

However, I was informed that my:

1. Eligibility has been met
2. Criminality and BG check in process
3. Most of the verifications are complete

AOR 28th Aug
MEP 20th Sep
FSW Outland
Hello, what is the status shown in your MyCIC account? Does it say eligibility met? I'm still stuck on "We are reviewing your eligibility", when my AOR is 2nd Aug.

Also, what number did you call? Thank you so much!

Abdelilah

Apr 8, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/08/2018
Doc's Request.
07/11/2018
AOR Received.
19/08/2018
LANDED..........
17/02/2019
Hi all,

I'm an outland FSW applicant from India. My APR was 20 August 2018, MEP 12 Sept, and now it appears I'm at IP2 (We are processing your background check...). Checked few hours ago. Now, my questions:

1) I plan to quit my job here in India. Is it okay if I do that now? I have now almost 3 years and 8 months work experience. If I were to quit now, shall I notify CIC?

2) Since I'm at IP2, have they verified my work experience?

Please let me know whether this may affect my application.

Thanks a ton. Awaiting your response.
I know your feelings at the moment as I taught of doing the same, but I don't advise you to quit your job, wait a bit more at least you are still in control now regarding your employment, if you are required any additional paperwork from your company you'll get it easier than after leaving.

As for the second question as long as you don't have GCM notes in your hands you can't assume anything.

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Hi All,

i received RPRF request on friday and paid it and uploaded the receipt in the provided placeholders. Also, the status is now coming as " The additional document you provided has been uploaded"

is there anything needed from my side? shouldnt the status be something else in additional document section?
No, it will change to "not applicable" soon.

Shikta

Star Member
May 14, 2018
It is, maybe even at a turtle's pace which is fast. Good luck
I had called CIC and got through to an agent last week. He told me that they are looking at my documents and so far it looks OK. Eligibility, background, security, etc. are yet to begin. Meds are cleared (which I knew already).
For 30th Aug AOR, I don't know what should I call this pace :(
I am hoping someone is looking at my file (and the agent didn't know). Stupid and desperate (I know) !!

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi all,

I'm an outland FSW applicant from India. My APR was 20 August 2018, MEP 12 Sept, and now it appears I'm at IP2 (We are processing your background check...). Checked few hours ago. Now, my questions:

1) I plan to quit my job here in India. Is it okay if I do that now? I have now almost 3 years and 8 months work experience. If I were to quit now, shall I notify CIC?

2) Since I'm at IP2, have they verified my work experience?

Please let me know whether this may affect my application.

Thanks a ton. Awaiting your response.
Just to be clear. Are you quitting your job with the expectation that your PPR is around the corner? If that's your reason then maybe have a rethink.
But If your question is if quitting your job will have an impact on your application, the answer is NO. You do not need to notify CIC. You have submitted work reference letters that meet the period for which you claimed points for (i'm assuming it's three years), so there's nothing to worry about.
People change jobs during the period of their PR application and it doesn't in any way affect their application.

fahadxuberi

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
Dubai, UAE
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-08-2018
Hello, what is the status shown in your MyCIC account? Does it say eligibility met? I'm still stuck on "We are reviewing your eligibility", when my AOR is 2nd Aug.

Also, what number did you call? Thank you so much!

Hello
The status is still 'we are reviewing whether u meet eligibility requirements'
I read some posts earlier where ppl mentioned they received PPR but their status was still the same.

However, their status updated to eligibility met when their visa was stamped

You would have to check the eligibility status over the phone.

Call on 0016139444000

Reactions: Inabt

fahadxuberi

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
Dubai, UAE
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-08-2018
Just to be clear. Are you quitting your job with the expectation that your PPR is around the corner? If that's your reason then maybe have a rethink.
But If your question is if quitting your job will have an impact on your application, the answer is NO. You do not need to notify CIC. You have submitted work reference letters that meet the period for which you claimed points for (i'm assuming it's three years), so there's nothing to worry about.
People change jobs during the period of their PR application and it doesn't in any way affect their application.

I think any changes in your employment, marital status, address, email address, phone number has to be informed to IRCC.
I remember reading this somewhere on the relevant/ IRCC related site.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I think any changes in your employment, marital status, address, email address, phone number has to be informed to IRCC.
I remember reading this somewhere on the relevant/ IRCC related site.
Yes this link states https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?_ga-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?_ga=1.89663579.1982319276.1412349823&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1&wbdisable=true change in employment but that would be in a case where your employer is sponsoring you with a LMIA or something in that line. But in a case where you quit your job or got a better job, how would that information affect your application. it's irrelevant information to the case officer so long as the number of years of experience you claimed points for were met as shown as by your work experience letter.

Reactions: Aarti123

fahadxuberi

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
Dubai, UAE
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-08-2018
Yes this link states https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?_ga-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?_ga=1.89663579.1982319276.1412349823&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1&wbdisable=true change in employment but that would be in a case where your employer is sponsoring you with a LMIA or something in that line. But in a case where you quit your job or got a better job, how would that information affect your application. it's irrelevant information to the case officer so long as the number of years of experience you claimed points for were met as shown as by your work experience letter.

I would still inform them if this was my case :)
Always better to be transparent. No harm in informing.

But again, I don't have any accurate info. This is just a personal choice.