+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Panky0712

Jan 20, 2018
I got RPRF on 18 Oct 2018 and I paid and uploaded the same on 22 Oct 2018
Since then, i haven't heard anything back from them.
What about the general timelines from fee payment to PPR?

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
I got RPRF on 18 Oct 2018 and I paid and uploaded the same on 22 Oct 2018
Since then, i haven't heard anything back from them.
What about the general timelines from fee payment to PPR?
There's no such timeline, it only means your application is complete.

Reactions: M&Ms

Rsk202020

Oct 24, 2018
Hi

I have applied for BOWP and my work permit expiring soon but did not get any approval for Bowp yet. Can I keep working once my wp gets expired.please help me out ... i m so tensed

winterdiva

Dec 18, 2017
London
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
Hey @gau55555

I did went through the data since May 2018.

Indian applicants residing in India as of 11 November

For May total 90 applicants
78% got PPR
20% are in Medical pass stage
Out of these 20%; 4% are in IP2.
Rest 2 are still APR.

For June
37% got PPR of 141
61% in Med pass (18% of these are in IP2)
Rest 2% are still APR

For July it’s
22% got PPR out of 132
76% in Med pass (27% of these are in IP2)
Rest 2% are still APR

For August
8% got PPR out of 184
88% in Med pass (15% of these are in IP2)
Rest 4% APR including 1 refused

Yes, IP2 fact still stands true for most of the cases.
80% of applicants will done by 4-5 months from AOR.
Being IP2 doesn’t mean that IP1 won’t get a PPR mail directly. There are 5-7% in every month who went directly to PPR from IP1 and for those in NA,NA2 or next step is to conduct BC less than 5% but yeah they do got PPR mail.

Assumptions for the above calculations:
All people must have entered data correctly. Even though few people haven’t updated for over a month.
Some people didn’t put any BGS status. This is based on sample data.

My conclusion: This month we should see at least 15% of Indian August applicants i.e. 27 to 30 people getting PPR these number can be from IP1 or IP2.

This is just a prediction based on past trends what I observed.

(Yeah! I have nothing better to do :pand I am anxious too :oops:)

If you find any mistakes I am human too!
This is amazing! Where did you find the data? Pls can you look up for me? Aug 4 AOR, London (UK) FSW

Confusedperson

Aug 23, 2018
Hi

I have applied for BOWP and my work permit expiring soon but did not get any approval for Bowp yet. Can I keep working once my wp gets expired.please help me out ... i m so tensed
Yep it's just called "Implied status" I was on it for a month whilst waiting for my BOWP. Whilst you're on implied status if you leave the country you give up your right to work, so stay in canada if you want to carry on working.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/visitors/implied-status-extending-stay.html

mindblowz

Star Member
Oct 8, 2018
Hi

I was in the same situation as you were. I applied for BOWP and PR a day before both my Work permit expired. My attorney explained it as, if you apply to PR before your visa expires you can legally stay in canada. It is called the " Implied Status ". Same goes for the BOWP. Since you applied for BOWP before you lost your privilages, you are good mate. You can check my profile to see my BOWP processing time

ggeet

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
Thanks, I already rectified this in the IMM5669 and gave further explanations in the explanatory field question d) :

Has xxxx been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

In the form there is only one question about the visa wich lessens the contradiction, so I answered the question telling this time that :

My spouse was refused a work visa for Spain at the embassy level.

So is this fine enough ? knowing that they required me the form for me and not for my spouse, because of an ambiguity in my personal history (overlapping dates as I was working and studying).

Finally do you advise me to raise a CSE to explain further about my personal history overlapping ?

Thanks
I raised a CSE to make extra sure that officer gets all information because due to some reason I was not able to mention both education and employment in IMM5669 form, it won't let me validate it. So I raise a CSE and mentioned it in a letter of explanation.