+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

ggeet

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
Thanks, I made an excel file with my AOR submitted personal history timeline, after checking multiple times, I found that there was no gap as I indeed filled up the period they asking for between 2009/03 and 2009/06, the only thing is that there was an Overlapping since I was working and studying at the same time, but I clearly mentioned that through personal history, I still wonder why they asked me for such form, I am nearly banding my head now because I took so much precautions not to miss anything yet they required me such form.
Ok again a similar situation. I was studying and was employed at the same time too, and I was asked for an explanation about these specific time periods in ADR and IMM5669 form.
I received 1st LOE request on August 21st and second IMM5669 form request on Oct 16th. Hope this helps your anxiety

Reactions: Abdelilah

Parmeet kaur67

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Hey guys,I have some query.If our profile shows -we are reviewing your eligibility..Is that mean that agents passed it and visa officer is reviewing them?
Thank you

ajay_kumar87

Nov 10, 2018
Amritsar
Category........
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-08-2018
Med's Done....
08-09-2018
Please check for yourself about anything posted here.

You can use google, there are lot of blogs/websites stating this number.
The website I used to post the mentioned number is
https://www.justforcanada.com/9-from-aor-to-ppr.html

Even my immitracker estimator of PPR after IP2 states gives a range of minimum 3 days, average 14 days worst case 70 days.
Link :
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/e-apr-estimate-your-ppr-after-ip2

And since I don’t believe anything out there without going through data I have been checking data over my immitracker using following filters
Nationality Indian
Residing in India
AOR date since 1/Jan/2018 to May/2018.
And only a couple of cases for each month that went above 180 days(but they do exist).
Didn’t find many Indian applicant whose days from AOR to PPR 180 while most them got through process below 150 days.

And yes only few cases that went beyond 30 days of being in IP2.

Now again. I can’t give you exact number of everything and since I don’t control the process some cases are bound to be exceptions.

I know you are anxious and so is everyone. Let’s try to be calm and not panic and making others panic too. It won’t lead to faster processing.

All the best!

Hope everyone gets the PPR soon!

P.S. this is only for Indian nationality and Residing in India.
hello i applied trade class pr aor 13 august from india, how much time cic take to give decision in trade class ee pr applications froom india please tell..

liverpooligan

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
Got AOR on August 28th.
1. Going by recent trends, when am i likely to get MEP?
2. Whats the possibility of getting ADR if one is paid in cash? I was paid in cash and have no payslip to present, am i likely to get an ADR for more proof of work? Reference letter was prepared in CIC format and it was stated on the letter that i was paid in cash.
Hi, did you get an ADR? my situation is very similar to yours

Sunshine41

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
Med's Done....
27-08-2018
hello i applied trade class pr aor 13 august from india, how much time cic take to give decision in trade class ee pr applications froom india please tell..
Hi!

I never checked for the trade class decision. Sorry, can’t help you with it.

Sunshine41

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
Med's Done....
27-08-2018
I understand that you wont post anything randomly, (have seen your posts in the past ), the 7-20 days from IP2 from PPR thing, have you analysed that based on the data avl. or just assuming ?
Hey @gau55555

I did went through the data since May 2018.

Indian applicants residing in India as of 11 November

For May total 90 applicants
78% got PPR
20% are in Medical pass stage
Out of these 20%; 4% are in IP2.
Rest 2 are still APR.

For June
37% got PPR of 141
61% in Med pass (18% of these are in IP2)
Rest 2% are still APR

For July it’s
22% got PPR out of 132
76% in Med pass (27% of these are in IP2)
Rest 2% are still APR

For August
8% got PPR out of 184
88% in Med pass (15% of these are in IP2)
Rest 4% APR including 1 refused

Yes, IP2 fact still stands true for most of the cases.
80% of applicants will done by 4-5 months from AOR.
Being IP2 doesn’t mean that IP1 won’t get a PPR mail directly. There are 5-7% in every month who went directly to PPR from IP1 and for those in NA,NA2 or next step is to conduct BC less than 5% but yeah they do got PPR mail.

Assumptions for the above calculations:
All people must have entered data correctly. Even though few people haven’t updated for over a month.
Some people didn’t put any BGS status. This is based on sample data.

My conclusion: This month we should see at least 15% of Indian August applicants i.e. 27 to 30 people getting PPR these number can be from IP1 or IP2.

This is just a prediction based on past trends what I observed.

(Yeah! I have nothing better to do :pand I am anxious too :oops:)

If you find any mistakes I am human too!

Last edited:

Abdelilah

Apr 8, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/08/2018
Doc's Request.
07/11/2018
AOR Received.
19/08/2018
LANDED..........
17/02/2019
Hi,
I am in similar situation. Although my visa petition was denied. not the visa stamping, I also answered YES to the question and explained myself in the express entry application because I was getting contraindication information from lawyers, online and consultants. I would say if you have been or your spouse has been refused a visa in the past or just even petition for visa, send them an explanation, raise a CSE and LOE
I received 2 ADRs, I was asked for personal history on a word document and IMM5669 form basically asking the same questions. I don't think there is too much to be worried about.
Thanks, I already rectified this in the IMM5669 and gave further explanations in the explanatory field question d) :

Has xxxx been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

In the form there is only one question about the visa wich lessens the contradiction, so I answered the question telling this time that :

My spouse was refused a work visa for Spain at the embassy level.

So is this fine enough ? knowing that they required me the form for me and not for my spouse, because of an ambiguity in my personal history (overlapping dates as I was working and studying).

Finally do you advise me to raise a CSE to explain further about my personal history overlapping ?

Thanks

Reactions: ggeet

Abdelilah

Apr 8, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/08/2018
Doc's Request.
07/11/2018
AOR Received.
19/08/2018
LANDED..........
17/02/2019
Ok again a similar situation. I was studying and was employed at the same time too, and I was asked for an explanation about these specific time periods in ADR and IMM5669 form.
I received 1st LOE request on August 21st and second IMM5669 form request on Oct 16th. Hope this helps your anxiety
IMM 5669 is slightly different than statutory question, the latter asks two questions about visas while the first only one question, is that so ?

Reactions: ggeet

manish2018

Nov 17, 2017
Hi all,

I'm an outland FSW applicant from India. My APR was 20 August 2018, MEP 12 Sept, and now it appears I'm at IP2 (We are processing your background check...). Checked few hours ago. Now, my questions:

1) I plan to quit my job here in India. Is it okay if I do that now? I have now almost 3 years and 8 months work experience. If I were to quit now, shall I notify CIC?

2) Since I'm at IP2, have they verified my work experience?

Please let me know whether this may affect my application.

Thanks a ton. Awaiting your response.

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Hey @gau55555

I did went through the data since May 2018.

Indian applicants residing in India as of 11 November

For May total 90 applicants
78% got PPR
20% are in Medical pass stage
Out of these 20%; 4% are in IP2.
Rest 2 are still APR.

For June
37% got PPR of 141
61% in Med pass (18% of these are in IP2)
Rest 2% are still APR

For July it’s
22% got PPR out of 132
76% in Med pass (27% of these are in IP2)
Rest 2% are still APR

For August
8% got PPR out of 184
88% in Med pass (15% of these are in IP2)
Rest 4% APR including 1 refused

Yes, IP2 fact still stands true for most of the cases.
80% of applicants will done by 4-5 months from AOR.
Being IP2 doesn’t mean that IP1 won’t get a PPR mail directly. There are 5-7% in every month who went directly to PPR from IP1 and for those in NA,NA2 or next step is to conduct BC less than 5% but yeah they do got PPR mail.

Assumptions for the above calculations:
All people must have entered data correctly. Even though few people haven’t updated for over a month.
Some people didn’t put any BGS status. This is based on sample data.

My conclusion: This month we should see at least 15% of Indian August applicants i.e. 27 to 30 people getting PPR these number can be from IP1 or IP2.

This is just a prediction based on past trends what I observed.

(Yeah! I have nothing better to do :pand I am anxious too :oops:)

If you find any mistakes I am human too!
Well represented data, as expected :). And yes I also believe that August should see some more thrust in Mid nov. to early December. Hope the 10-20 days from IP2 to PPR works for all of us.
(Yeah! I have nothing better to do :pand I am anxious too :oops:) - Same here buddy

Reactions: Sunshine41