August 2018 AOR - join here

mindblowz

Star Member
Oct 8, 2018
CEC, inland
AOR - aug 24th
MEP- Sept 20th
Dont know the exact date IP2 happened but noticed it a few weeks after MEP
NOV 9th status went from submitted to updated and then back to submitted...few hrs later PPR
Glad to hear someone very similar timeline to mine in CEC received their PPR. May i ask what your nationality is?

Abdelilah

Apr 8, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/08/2018
Doc's Request.
07/11/2018
AOR Received.
19/08/2018
LANDED..........
17/02/2019
Did you miss mentioning any previous visa refusals?
Nope, I mentioned my spouse visa refusal which was back in 2009, the only mention is that there was two similar questions regarding the visa refusal and I answered yes to one of them and no to the second one but mentioned clearly the refusal cause in the explanatory field.
Maybe the chronology in my personal history wasn't that obvious since there was an overlapping and I inverted two dates, specifically the 2009/06.

ajay_kumar87

Nov 10, 2018
Amritsar
Category........
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-08-2018
Med's Done....
08-09-2018
Hello all. I am federal skilled trade class person AOR 13 august from punjab india. my medical exam passed in September but after that no news from cic. please tell me that how many days cic take to send ppr in trade class cases. i am not federal skilled worker,,

overnight

Jun 19, 2018
Hello All,

My Timeline is:

AOR : Aug 29,2018 (CEC Applicant)
MEP: Sept 24,2018
IP2: Sept 24,2018 (changed the same day as MEP)
ADR: RCMP - Sept 24,2018 (again same day as MEP)
RCMP Uploaded- Oct 11,2018

I'm stuck at IP2 stage since Sept 24th! Hope it's normal :confused:

Is someone else in kinda similar shoes?

Please advise.

Thanks and Good Luck to all!
I'm having very similar profile as you but my AOR is Aug 20, MEP Sep 9, ADR Sep 11 and I uploaded same day and they gave me until Nov 11 and since then it's almost Nov 11 and there is no progress. I assume you won't see anything until Nov 24 which is your 60 day period for ADR upload.

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Hey guys,
Any August AOR PNP applicant gets any updates?

Its almost 90 days of AOR and haven't moved from IP1 yet.
Hi,
I am also a PNP applicant AOR on August 20. IP1 since 26th Sep then nothing changes yet. I called and the agent told me eligibility is in the process and waiting for review by another officer. I was tensed so much then i raised a CSE and uploaded few docs which would help them to take a decision. Please order GCMS this is the way you can understand what's going on your file. If you are stuck with review required then raised a CSE and send them paper what they are looking for. I know few PNP holders got PPR already even AOR was same as mine. Waiting is killing me, brother...

Reactions: dh5689

nitingoescanada

Star Member
Jul 14, 2018
Delhi, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-08-2018
AOR Received.
19-08-2018
Med's Done....
11-09-2018
CEC, inland
AOR - aug 24th
MEP- Sept 20th
Dont know the exact date IP2 happened but noticed it a few weeks after MEP
NOV 9th status went from submitted to updated and then back to submitted...few hrs later PPR
did u get a msg in profile as well or just ppr email only?

Indersingh007

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Helo Everyone
My AOR is in August Outland
I got ITA by adding siblings points. My sibling PR card got expried after AOR. Shall I have to send Renewed PR Card or Its ok. The time when AOR was generated Siblings PR Card was valid.

Pl guide me.
Thanks

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
  • Background Check: In Progress (IP1) – This will happen one or two days after your medical. Sometimes on the same day itself. BG status message in this stage will be “Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.”.
  • Background Check: Not Applicable (NA2) – This will signify that IP1 is completed. Sometimes IP1 will take few hours and if we have not checked our account during the time it was in IP1, it won’t be possible to know that we are in NA1 or NA2.

• Background Check: In Progress (IP2) – The message in this stage will be “We are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information“. The Passport Request (PPR) mail will be triggered if the applicant paid the Right of Permanent Residence Fees upfront. PPR mails are taking 7-20 days after you are in IP2 stage.
I understand that you wont post anything randomly, (have seen your posts in the past ), the 7-20 days from IP2 from PPR thing, have you analysed that based on the data avl. or just assuming ?

Yesha Dave

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Helo Everyone
My AOR is in August Outland
I got ITA by adding siblings points. My sibling PR card got expried after AOR. Shall I have to send Renewed PR Card or Its ok. The time when AOR was generated Siblings PR Card was valid.

Pl guide me.
Thanks
Your situation is same as mine. Explain in LOE and wait till his new PR card and then upload later. If you had enough points excluding your sibling points then no need to worry.

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
HI
AOR - AUGUST 24
MEDICALS PASSED : SEPTEMBER 17
BACKGROUND CHECK STARTED : SEPTEMBER 27TH
APPLICATION UPDATED (BUT I DID N'T SEE ANY CHANGES IN MY APPLICATION): NOVEMBER 10 2018

CAN YOU PLEASE SHARE YOUR OPINIONS.

THANKS
That is called a 'Ghost Update' (non official term), an indication that PPR is near. But it sometimes take 15 days from the ghost till PPR... So cheers and sit tight...

Sunshine41

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
Med's Done....
27-08-2018
I understand that you wont post anything randomly, (have seen your posts in the past ), the 7-20 days from IP2 from PPR thing, have you analysed that based on the data avl. or just assuming ?
Please check for yourself about anything posted here.

You can use google, there are lot of blogs/websites stating this number.
The website I used to post the mentioned number is
https://www.justforcanada.com/9-from-aor-to-ppr.html

Even my immitracker estimator of PPR after IP2 states gives a range of minimum 3 days, average 14 days worst case 70 days.
Link :
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/e-apr-estimate-your-ppr-after-ip2

And since I don’t believe anything out there without going through data I have been checking data over my immitracker using following filters
Nationality Indian
Residing in India
AOR date since 1/Jan/2018 to May/2018.
And only a couple of cases for each month that went above 180 days(but they do exist).
Didn’t find many Indian applicant whose days from AOR to PPR 180 while most them got through process below 150 days.

And yes only few cases that went beyond 30 days of being in IP2.

Now again. I can’t give you exact number of everything and since I don’t control the process some cases are bound to be exceptions.

I know you are anxious and so is everyone. Let’s try to be calm and not panic and making others panic too. It won’t lead to faster processing.

All the best!

Hope everyone gets the PPR soon!

P.S. this is only for Indian nationality and Residing in India.

Last edited:

Indersingh007

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Your situation is same as mine. Explain in LOE and wait till his new PR card and then upload later. If you had enough points excluding your sibling points then no need to worry.

Thanks for reply

Actually Dear, I have already submitted file on 1st August 2018 but at time of submission of file, Sibling PR Card was valid. When I got ITA on 25 June, crs cut off was 442 and my total points were 458 including 15 siblings points.
So suggest me shall I send Renewed PR card of my sibling. Or I don't need to send. ?

ggeet

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
Hello auguesters fellows,

8 years ago my wife was refused a visa to Spain, in personal history I answered yes to the following question :

"Has XXX XXXX ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?"

And I answered No to the following :

"Has XXX XXX been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?"

Although I gave the reason of refusal in explanatory section, but now that I have been asked to fill a IMM 5669 I noticed that it was a mistake, should I rectify it by answering yes to both questions ? will I be contracting myself a bit ?

Please advise me on the matter.

Thanks
Hi,
I am in similar situation. Although my visa petition was denied. not the visa stamping, I also answered YES to the question and explained myself in the express entry application because I was getting contraindication information from lawyers, online and consultants. I would say if you have been or your spouse has been refused a visa in the past or just even petition for visa, send them an explanation, raise a CSE and LOE
I received 2 ADRs, I was asked for personal history on a word document and IMM5669 form basically asking the same questions. I don't think there is too much to be worried about.

Reactions: Abdelilah