NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Any changes after paying the RPRF fee ?
None yet. I haven't yet gotten the email that my CSE was received (or something along that line)

blal

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
Is it normal not receiving email or message in account for "How to find job in Canada" after status changes to IP2?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Thank you. I also did not receive email for IP2. When is it ok to call CIC, I mean how many days after IP2 or AOR?
You're too early in process. In any case calling will not be very fruitful in terms of information provided by agents. Wait till 75+ days post AOR and then order GCMS notes.

Reactions: nitingoescanada

blal

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
You're too early in process. In any case calling will not be very fruitful in terms of information provided by agents. Wait till 75+ days post AOR and then order GCMS notes.
Thank you. I called CIC but I was not transferred to agent even after requesting through options. There was automated message that just read the status as I see in my account.

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Our AOR June folks are indeed experiencing some positive action today like some of them have got into background check stage and also there is an CIC system maintenance scheduled from 3:00 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. Eastern time, on Tuesday October 16, 2018.

sawai singh

Jun 27, 2018
Your timeline is pretty close to mine. As far as I read here and there, “Not Applicable” has no significance and also, there is no reason to be worried. Waiting club is our residency address for next couple of months.
I have also applied on 13th of Aug and AOR Received on 17th Aug , I am also in the same processing stage.

Reactions: Vaheed

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
thank you very much for your reply. I hope it is like you said, AOR 23rd of August for me. No updates since MEP. Everything is in review.
I will venture and say you'd get it by December the latest, but also November is very probable. You do your best and God will do the rest.

Reactions: FMT

Abdelilah

Apr 8, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/08/2018
Doc's Request.
07/11/2018
AOR Received.
19/08/2018
LANDED..........
17/02/2019
I've read many, many comments and points about the progress of an ITA and my conclusion is that the IP1/IP2 isn't reliable anymore. Also, there are other key elements, such as the speed of your local office and specifics of your case. For example, my application is in the IP2 stage based on wording, but I've had to give biometrics before it gets handed over to my LVO, which I assume is South Africa. Also, my timeline is affected by my PNP, which has additional verification steps. So I suppose when I get my passport request, then you know things are moving :). I take partial comfort that they wouldn't have asked for these things if I had completely stuffed up my application (plus I did my PNP by myself so I can't get documentation that wrong)

I echo other sentiments - if your medicals are passed (and if you're in a country like mine that requests biometrics), then it shouldn't be that bad and you can just sit pretty and wait. Plus, if I got my PPR now, there's nothing I could do with it - we've planned a timeline around next year departure anyway. Plus, aren't we at least 1.5 - 2 months into a 6-month process? I wish I had a life that I could just uproot the minute I got my PPR - I still have to sell everything in my house first (and finish a degree) :D:D
The most tense period is before the 3 months mark, simply because most of the rejections happens from the 1st month until the 3rd month, waiting in itself isn't the problem, but the unknown is the most stressful part, if only applicants had a crystal ball so they can know the outcome it will surely diminish the amount of sleepless nights and nail biting :)

Reactions: Archavin89

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
The most tense period is before the 3 months mark, simply because most of the rejections happens from the 1st month until the 3rd month, waiting in itself isn't the problem, but the unknown is the most stressful part, if only applicants had a crystal ball so they can know the outcome it will surely diminish the amount of sleepless nights and nail biting :)
Yellah, so let's all go crystal ball hunting!! :D

FMT

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
You totally right buddy. Not knowing the outcome is the craziest.

expressca

Jun 22, 2018
In this case, no news is good news

Reactions: Aarti123

mindblowz

Star Member
Oct 8, 2018
I will venture and say you'd get it by December the latest, but also November is very probable. You do your best and God will do the rest.
thank you for the good wishes, spoke to my lawyer today... He said that his clients have been getting their PPR's for the CEC Stream around 3 to 4 months.
He basically said something similar to what you were saying and his guess was around 22nd of November. I guess we are just going to wait and see. My Bridging Open Work permit is also still in review. The review time for the BOWP has gone up from 52 days to 61 days apparently.