+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Loius

Oct 13, 2018
Hi, my details are in my signature, so you got some hell of a company right beside you on this sailing boat :D
Do include your stream and country applying from at your signature, it will help us all for future reference..
Thanks, I will do that now

mindblowz

Star Member
Oct 8, 2018
If you check immitracker a lot of applicants with AOR august 1st week are still waiting. I see that immitracker says average time to PPR is 103 days . This should not worry you too much . It is best to stay patient and positive during this phase. It will come through. All the best. My AOR was August 1. MEdicals passed August 24th and not much of a movement ever since. But it looks normal when I look at the trends in immitracker.
Hello, i was wondering if the average time you mentioned as 103 days to PPR is for all streams? Or does CEC - Inlands or any other stream that is inland applicants are processed slighly faster? Thanks in advance...

deanbentleyfalcke

Feb 18, 2018
Johannesburg, South Africa
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I've read many, many comments and points about the progress of an ITA and my conclusion is that the IP1/IP2 isn't reliable anymore. Also, there are other key elements, such as the speed of your local office and specifics of your case. For example, my application is in the IP2 stage based on wording, but I've had to give biometrics before it gets handed over to my LVO, which I assume is South Africa. Also, my timeline is affected by my PNP, which has additional verification steps. So I suppose when I get my passport request, then you know things are moving :). I take partial comfort that they wouldn't have asked for these things if I had completely stuffed up my application (plus I did my PNP by myself so I can't get documentation that wrong)

I echo other sentiments - if your medicals are passed (and if you're in a country like mine that requests biometrics), then it shouldn't be that bad and you can just sit pretty and wait. Plus, if I got my PPR now, there's nothing I could do with it - we've planned a timeline around next year departure anyway. Plus, aren't we at least 1.5 - 2 months into a 6-month process? I wish I had a life that I could just uproot the minute I got my PPR - I still have to sell everything in my house first (and finish a degree) :D:D

Andy3206

Star Member
Oct 11, 2018
India
Visa Office......
CPC Oattawa (Current)
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
IMM5475
AOR Received.
18/08/2018
Hi.. Guys need some help here.
I want to order GCMS notes** and singed IMM5744 but I didn't use representative during AOR, Only designated individual* form filled i.e. IMM5475.
Any views, should I also need to submit representative form along with IMM5744 or only IMM5744 is sufficient?

* Myself
** I am ordering notes through my brother In law, who is in Canada.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Abdelilah

Apr 8, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/08/2018
Doc's Request.
07/11/2018
AOR Received.
19/08/2018
LANDED..........
17/02/2019
We need to focus on what can be done at this crucial phase due to the nick of time which you have. Did you attempt to make payment of the RPRF online anytime recently? What does the system show?
If it enbles to make payment for you both, then theres nothing to worry about, especially since this amount is refundable. If you are unable to make payment for 2 people due to system option constraints, then what I would advise is that, you go ahead and make payment for the principal applicant, then without any further hold up, raise a CSE, apply for GCSM notes , contact the CIC agent and try gaining information to know the actual reason.
Ask the agent about your (principal applicant) eligibility status, backgroundcheck, security check and then enquire next about the eligibility status, background and security check for your wife (dependent).

Depending on the feedback and with the visibility of whats happening behind the curtains, you can take your required course of action further ahead. Do keep us updated on your status.

Bro, its my request to you to kindly update ur timeline, stream and nationality in your signature, it makes future refernces easier for everyone including yourself.
I second that about the signature, it avoids people asking endless questions than can be avoided by simply adding a signature and/or an immi tracker, simple action, great results.

Reactions: Asiv adanac

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
51 days today - should I order GMCS notes already?
You can. Or wait a week till you hit the 60 days mark.
I'm of the opinion that 2 months post AOR is ideal to order your first set of notes.

Reactions: janepham

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Hello, i was wondering if the average time you mentioned as 103 days to PPR is for all streams? Or does CEC - Inlands or any other stream that is inland applicants are processed slighly faster? Thanks in advance...
CECs tend to be faster, but each case is unique.