+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

p_d2058

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
I hope that's the case, that would be pretty awesome!! The letter said:-

Dear -------,

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following:
> RPRF: Please pay your Right of Permanent Residence Fee. Please refer to the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp This must be received at this office by: 2018/10/18.

Please note:
The above information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this correspondence. If this deadline is not met, your application will be assessed based on the information that was provided with your application and your application could be refused.
For more information on permanent residence in Canada, please visit our web site at: http://www.canada.ca/immigration.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Sincerely,
www.canada.ca
Hi,

Did you get an email with the above message? Or did you log in to your profile and see this message?

Reactions: artificial.nocturne

Parwinderjit

Mar 28, 2018
Hello people,

I have a concern - if anyone can help.
I’ve received a request for additional documents:

> Client Information: additional proof of your employment, including at least: copies of pay slips, salary deposits into bank account and tax documents. This must be received at this office by: 2018/10/22

Has anyone received such a request?

Also, the salary I used to get was in cash. What should I be submitting?
And the tax was filed by the company. The tax was deducted from my salary. So I don’t have any proof of tax filling so now what should I do

Any help would be appreciated.

Where you are from ? Is the company is registered? Did you provided cash recipta document to Cic?

Andy3206

Star Member
Oct 11, 2018
India
Visa Office......
CPC Oattawa (Current)
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
IMM5475
AOR Received.
18/08/2018
we both are the same boat. I too got IMM 5475 ADR and post that no update what so ever. All i got to know from calling CIC was that my application was being processed at Ottawa.
Hi. Yes my file is also at CPC Ottawa, wait game is pretty bad.

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
I hope that's the case, that would be pretty awesome!! The letter said:-

Dear -------,

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following:
> RPRF: Please pay your Right of Permanent Residence Fee. Please refer to the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp This must be received at this office by: 2018/10/18.

Please note:
The above information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this correspondence. If this deadline is not met, your application will be assessed based on the information that was provided with your application and your application could be refused.
For more information on permanent residence in Canada, please visit our web site at: http://www.canada.ca/immigration.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Sincerely,
www.canada.ca
Hi, i got this same letter as well, do lemme know about your progress..

Anyone else here who got this letter, pls let us know.. cheers!!

Reactions: artificial.nocturne

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
I'm not sure about the exact dates but couple times in august and september
Hi, getting ghost updates is pretty normal, it means work is being done on your file. Ghost updates doesnt always mean golden email etc, its just vivid experiences of many, which is being generalised in a positive way to ease the anticipation of tomorrow. You will get your Rprf in few weeks time, if not earlier.Theres nothing to worry, at the moment.. An ideal time for you to order GCMS notes is on or after Nov 12th 2018, until find something to grab on to and hang in there tight.

Pls put in your timeline, stream and country applying from at your signature for future references. Cheers!! All the best

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Hi,

Did you get an email with the above message? Or did you log in to your profile and see this message?
Hi, when I got the above message, I got an email stating action required and then when I logged into my CIC account, thats when I saw the Request letter in my messages. Status at that point of time was 'Your action required' and I had an ADR for Rprf.

What was your experience? Did you get the RPRF ? If so, was it the same verbiage as above? If not pls do share your actual the actual wordings on the letter with us.

Pls add in your timeline , stream and country applying from, in your signature for future reference.

Cheers!! All the best!!

Last edited:
Reactions: p_d2058

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Hello people,

I have a concern - if anyone can help.
I’ve received a request for additional documents:

> Client Information: additional proof of your employment, including at least: copies of pay slips, salary deposits into bank account and tax documents. This must be received at this office by: 2018/10/22

Has anyone received such a request?

Also, the salary I used to get was in cash. What should I be submitting?
And the tax was filed by the company. The tax was deducted from my salary. So I don’t have any proof of tax filling so now what should I do

Any help would be appreciated.
Hi, you may do the following to meet the requirements of the officer
1) try getting payslips from your HR/ supervisor/accountant/ whoever is paying you, if you can get payslips of atleast 3 months, it would be great, the more u get the better.
2) give a heads up to your focal point you from your company regarding the work experience.
3)provide a clear cut letter of explanation as to why you are being paid in cash and also provide a business card /contact details of the person who releases your salaries or of your supervisor again (although, you may ahve done it the first time)
4) if you have transferred atleast some part of your salary into your account, then show these transactions; remember to include it and specify this act and about these transactions in your LOE . In your LOE, also mention tax is deducted directly by the company even before u get your pay in hand. Optional- If you can get a salary break up on your official company letter, even superb.
5) if you have a joining letter, promotion letter, incentive raise letter , do upload all that.

(About LOE- ensure that you draft 1 letter of explanation clearly drafted with proper explanations, direct to the point, without any ambiguity or open ended statements, duly including all the points that I advised you.)

The above method will help the officer to conclude legitimacy of your claims in a positive manner.

Cheers!! All the best

Last edited:

Rb1212

Oct 12, 2018
Hi, you may do the following to meet the requirements of the officer
1) try getting payslips from your HR/ supervisor/accountant/ whoever is paying you, if you can get payslips of atleast 3 months, it would be great, the more u get the better.
2) give a heads up to your focal point you from your company regarding the work experience.
3)provide a clear cut letter of explanation as to why you are being paid in cash and also provide a business card /contact details of the person who releases your salaries or of your supervisor again (although, you may ahve done it the first time)
4) if you have transferred atleast some part your salary into your account, then show these transactions; remember to it include and specify this act and about these transactions in your LOE . In your LOE, also mention tax is deducted directly by the company even before u get your pay in hand. Optional- If you can get a salary break up on your official company letter, even superb.
5) if you have a joining letter, promotion letter, incentive raise letter , do upload all that.

(About LOE- ensure that you draft 1 letter of explanation clearly drafted with proper explanations, direct to the point, without any ambiguity or open ended statements, duly including all the points that I advised you.)

The above method will help the officer to conclude legitimacy of your claims in a positive manner.

Cheers!! All the best
Thank you for the detailed reply. This is certainly helpful. Do we need to follow any specific format for the LoE?

Reactions: Asiv adanac

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
I’m from Pakistan. I didn’t attach the payslips, but only the experience letter.
Did ur reference letter specify salary in it? Is the company registered and I hope the company is not on a residential adress.

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Thank you for the detailed reply. This is certainly helpful. Do we need to follow any specific format for the LoE?
You are welcome bro. Format is quite simple, this is what i used

Letter of explanation (top center of the page)

Place-: ( top right hand corner of the page)
Date-: ( top right hand corner of the page)​

To,
The Case Officer,
CIC Canada

Subject- Letter of explanation regarding .................... File # UCI : ......................................... , Profile no. ..................................

I was / am working ..................................... ( put in your structured content.)

(Use a new para to introduce and explain each circumstance)

Thank you for your consideration.

Kind regards

Asiv Adanac

Last edited: